Dade City Motocross On Live Now!

DL
10/30/2010 3:27pm
The video keeps skipping.
The video keeps skipping.
me too
10/30/2010 5:27pm
My brother and I won the big bike pumpkin race back in '81 on an old '78 YZ400. I was last to the pumpkin patch, got one the size of a small planet. But the bike started first kick, and my brother kept it pinned for the whole first lap. I almost came off the bike several times, but held that gord so tight there were finger marks in it.

We had 20 seconds on second,couple of guys on a CR450 Honda. We were able to make the rider change quickly ,and just cruised for the second lap.

Good times.
dcmoto
10/31/2010 7:35am
Yes, the pumpkin race was fun! The video was skipping some because the internet connection to the track was lacking last night, usually does better. I set the stream at medium quality and that helped. The last few weeks I have been a one man band there, running both computers and the camera. Should improve over time. I am there almost every Saturday night!

The Shop

DanDunes818
10/31/2010 9:04am
dcmoto wrote:
Yes, the pumpkin race was fun! The video was skipping some because the internet connection to the track was lacking last night, usually does better. I...
Yes, the pumpkin race was fun! The video was skipping some because the internet connection to the track was lacking last night, usually does better. I set the stream at medium quality and that helped. The last few weeks I have been a one man band there, running both computers and the camera. Should improve over time. I am there almost every Saturday night!
Races like the pumpkin race you guys have there at dade are the races , looking back on my childhood, I have the most fond memories of. We had cool little races like that out at Indian Dunes as well.

As far as the video from last night goes it was unwatchable. Not complaining just giving input. It was going out for 20-30 min at a time on my computer. What really sucked is one of the 20-30 min outages was right before the sponsor cup. I wish I would of noticed you could adjust the quality. I'll check dade citys web site later in the week for the weekly highlights to see how the pro races went. I always enjoy the highlights you guys put out there every week.

Either way I applaud guys and other tracks out there like you that are trying we webcast their local races. I'm someone that enjoys watching the local stuff almost as much as I like watching the pro stuff.

KAWboy14
10/31/2010 9:07am
My brother and I won the big bike pumpkin race back in '81 on an old '78 YZ400. I was last to the pumpkin patch, got...
My brother and I won the big bike pumpkin race back in '81 on an old '78 YZ400. I was last to the pumpkin patch, got one the size of a small planet. But the bike started first kick, and my brother kept it pinned for the whole first lap. I almost came off the bike several times, but held that gord so tight there were finger marks in it.

We had 20 seconds on second,couple of guys on a CR450 Honda. We were able to make the rider change quickly ,and just cruised for the second lap.

Good times.
donny delgato days?
10/31/2010 9:37am
KAWboy14 wrote:
donny delgato days?
Donnie Delgado. I also remember Dade having a race during intermission where we ran the track in the reverse direction. Vince DeVane holeshot us on his '81 YZ80. It was a run what you brung, no displacement limit race.

Jay Levingston and myself diced a little, and I rode my 1980 YZ250 to win it over Jay on one of those 81 Honda CR450's.

Post a reply to: Dade City Motocross On Live Now!

The Latest