DM18 - Behind The Scenes

Spydee
Edited Date/Time 9/19/2014 6:57am
Seems relaxed and confident to me, plus he's absolutely thrashing that Kawi. I reckon he'll yet again be an underdog for 2015 regardless of his lengthy time off the bike.

https://youtu.be/KyRj9fI1l24
|
FWYT
9/18/2014 11:38am Edited Date/Time 9/18/2014 11:43am
Dude has more $$ in baby strollers than I do in my bike!! Smile

What was that classic comment he had that one year he came out swinging?
Where someone asked him what he did different in his off season training and
he went "I actually had one.." or something like that? hhahah
Looking good.
IWreckALot
9/18/2014 12:28pm
FWYT wrote:
Dude has more $$ in baby strollers than I do in my bike!! :) What was that classic comment he had that one year he came...
Dude has more $$ in baby strollers than I do in my bike!! Smile

What was that classic comment he had that one year he came out swinging?
Where someone asked him what he did different in his off season training and
he went "I actually had one.." or something like that? hhahah
Looking good.
Yeah. They were talking about how he had been injured perpetually leading into the SX seasons in years past. If he can stay healthy this off season again, there's no reason not to think he can do it again.

Is he still training with Ryan Fedorow? Is that the same trainer he's been with for awhile now or was he training with someone else previously?
jhansen510
Fantasy
3595th
9/18/2014 1:02pm
Yes, Millsaps, Bogle, Hahn are all training with Fedoro.
VicDaMoan03
9/18/2014 1:05pm
Pretty cool he can get a good workout in his garage with minimal equipment and machines.

The Shop

stewie94
9/18/2014 4:49pm
lookin good on that kawi for sure SmileCool also lovin that thor gear
9/18/2014 6:19pm
Everything was awesome minus his erging technique. That was painfiul to watch. The bars should sweep across your knees before they start to lift up, and even before you even begin to slide your seat.. Anyone whose used one knows how much more you have to work when you are applying bad technique, and how much BETTER your workout can be if you focus on correct technique.

Sorry just had to chime in. I see so many moto dudes using rowing machines which is really smart, they are excellent for endurance and cardio and a low impact for of exercise, but if you aren't doing it the right way your just wasting your own time and not really getting the real workout you could be getting.

Very sweet video though, I'm pumped for DM18 this year.
PJ205
9/18/2014 6:55pm
Everything was awesome minus his erging technique. That was painfiul to watch. The bars should sweep across your knees before they start to lift up, and...
Everything was awesome minus his erging technique. That was painfiul to watch. The bars should sweep across your knees before they start to lift up, and even before you even begin to slide your seat.. Anyone whose used one knows how much more you have to work when you are applying bad technique, and how much BETTER your workout can be if you focus on correct technique.

Sorry just had to chime in. I see so many moto dudes using rowing machines which is really smart, they are excellent for endurance and cardio and a low impact for of exercise, but if you aren't doing it the right way your just wasting your own time and not really getting the real workout you could be getting.

Thanks, coach.
dmc22tx
9/18/2014 7:32pm
Wonder if he will be returning that Rockstar cooler in the garage?
bvm111
9/18/2014 9:07pm
Everything was awesome minus his erging technique. That was painfiul to watch. The bars should sweep across your knees before they start to lift up, and...

What if he is doing it right and you have been doing wrong all this time???? Whistling
steve_97060
9/18/2014 9:14pm

bvm111 wrote:
What if he is doing it right and you have been doing wrong all this time???? Whistling

Mickolobe7
9/18/2014 11:13pm

bvm111 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/09/18/65559/s1200_keannu.jpg[/img]

Thats funny....
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
9/19/2014 6:57am
Too bad he is wearing Thor gear, it just doesn't do it for me. Was looking forward to seeing him in Shift.

However, Davi looks good and has tons of time to prepare before Anaheim. He will be ready to contend again I think.

Post a reply to: DM18 - Behind The Scenes

The Latest