DC and Giuseppe Luongo

bd
Edited Date/Time 10/2/2013 6:40am
Please combine one GP with a National. If you bring a GP to the US, where the US riders can earn points at the GP, we'll witness unmatched competition at a MX event. New Berlin in NY is GP friendly and would be the perfect track for the series to be combined for one race.

This would increase exposure all over the world and is far better idea than hybrid SX tracks like SLC MX.

Until then, the MXDN will be a my favorite event.
|
10/2/2013 12:57am
bd wrote:
Please combine one GP with a National. If you bring a GP to the US, where the US riders can earn points at the GP, we'll...
Please combine one GP with a National. If you bring a GP to the US, where the US riders can earn points at the GP, we'll witness unmatched competition at a MX event. New Berlin in NY is GP friendly and would be the perfect track for the series to be combined for one race.

This would increase exposure all over the world and is far better idea than hybrid SX tracks like SLC MX.

plus 1
jamma10
10/2/2013 1:02am
Youthstream have been building hybrid SX tracks for a lot longer than MXSports...
motomike137
10/2/2013 4:11am
I love the Idea and let's dream even bigger and have a round in Europe also. In a perfect world we would revive the Trans-Am series only have half the rounds in the USA and half in Europe. As soon as I win the mega lotto I will fund the whole thing! Smile

The Shop

10/2/2013 4:13am
bd wrote:
Please combine one GP with a National. If you bring a GP to the US, where the US riders can earn points at the GP, we'll...

It would be a good idea.But it must be a 2 day event so the GP guys could adapt to the track.Smile
10/2/2013 6:40am Edited Date/Time 10/2/2013 6:50am
I still say they both end their series 2 rounds early and take 2 tracks from each series and have a 4 round Intercontinental Championship. The facility owners still get their money (more probably, due to added attendance), the promoters still get their money (probably more) and we all get to see great racing without adding any extra races for either series. Rotate the tracks every year to show diversity.

Post a reply to: DC and Giuseppe Luongo

The Latest