Cunningham

langhammx
Fantasy
581st
Edited Date/Time 3/25/2017 8:47pm
Stoked for Kyle, he rode awesome tonight ! Keep it going Kyle, I know what you're capable of....

The ONLY Suzuki in the 250 main tonight.
|
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
3/25/2017 8:30pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2017 8:30pm
langhammx wrote:
Stoked for Kyle, he rode awesome tonight ! Keep it going Kyle, I know what you're capable of....

He is quietly having a good season. Still has a lot of speed.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
3/25/2017 8:45pm
langhammx wrote:

kzizok wrote:
He is quietly having a good season. Still has a lot of speed.
The JGR bike is the best bike he's been on, since the YOT bike when he started racing pro. I'd love to see him on a good 450, which is what he'd love to get a chance to do. He can ride the 450 pretty damn good too.
mb60
3/25/2017 9:03pm
Have no idea what JGR was thinking not hiring Kyle before the season. Great ride for him tonight and hope they find him something for the outdoors.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
3/25/2017 9:08pm
mb60 wrote:
Have no idea what JGR was thinking not hiring Kyle before the season. Great ride for him tonight and hope they find him something for the...
Have no idea what JGR was thinking not hiring Kyle before the season. Great ride for him tonight and hope they find him something for the outdoors.
I think Bisceglia had some kind of secret handshake with Yoshimura after the Dirt Candy team folded. He then rode JS7's bike for Yosh, before getting the nod for the JGR spot. Nothing against Bisceglia, just business... But I'm sure glad they ended up giving him a shot on the bike. I can see a podium here soon, which should get him something for the outdoors. J-Bone has to be happy about his performance, he's the only Suzuki in the 250 main !

The Shop

crossrut
3/25/2017 9:44pm
It's a factory Suzuki they need to be on the podium
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
3/25/2017 10:22pm
crossrut wrote:
This is true. Wish Kyle could've started on the team from the get-go, but he tried racing that slaterskins Yamaha, which didn't work out. Give him time, he's a little behind everyone else on testing/ set-up, etc.

BTW- I'm pretty sure that the 250 team is NOT a "Factory" effort, but I could be wrong. The 450 Factory Team is RCH, although I'm sure JGR gets what they need as far as parts. Just not the same budget program from Suzuki. Again... I could be off on this, it's just my opinion.
tylermx967
3/25/2017 10:24pm
WOW KYLE GETTED IN THE TOP 5!!! I THINK HE IS THE FASTIST GUY FORM TEXAS THAT RIDE SUSZUKI AHED OF MATT AND JON SHORT. DO U GUYS THINK HE CAN GET HIS FIRST WIN???
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
3/25/2017 10:35pm
tylermx967 wrote:
WOW KYLE GETTED IN THE TOP 5!!! I THINK HE IS THE FASTIST GUY FORM TEXAS THAT RIDE SUSZUKI AHED OF MATT AND JON SHORT. DO...
WOW KYLE GETTED IN THE TOP 5!!! I THINK HE IS THE FASTIST GUY FORM TEXAS THAT RIDE SUSZUKI AHED OF MATT AND JON SHORT. DO U GUYS THINK HE CAN GET HIS FIRST WIN???
Blink
Shenzi
Fantasy
1276th
3/26/2017 7:06am
tylermx967 wrote:
WOW KYLE GETTED IN THE TOP 5!!! I THINK HE IS THE FASTIST GUY FORM TEXAS THAT RIDE SUSZUKI AHED OF MATT AND JON SHORT. DO...
eer.... no.
mxb2
3/26/2017 8:43am
crossrut wrote:
langhammx wrote:
This is true. Wish Kyle could've started on the team from the get-go, but he tried racing that slaterskins Yamaha, which didn't work out. Give him...
This is true. Wish Kyle could've started on the team from the get-go, but he tried racing that slaterskins Yamaha, which didn't work out. Give him time, he's a little behind everyone else on testing/ set-up, etc.

BTW- I'm pretty sure that the 250 team is NOT a "Factory" effort, but I could be wrong. The 450 Factory Team is RCH, although I'm sure JGR gets what they need as far as parts. Just not the same budget program from Suzuki. Again... I could be off on this, it's just my opinion.
The ole. Need more time phrase, seems common with rmz riders latelyLaughingLaughing
Rogerson207
3/26/2017 8:44am
I am not sure what MB's deal is with Suzuki or Yosh higher ups but I hope they don't drop him just yet. He and Kyle could make a good set of riders if MB could stay healthy. I hate seeing someone with that much talent struggling to stay healthy enough to get the results they are capable of. Reminds me of how bummed I used to get when Hahn would get hurt or Trey and also when Hahn called it quits. Both good guys off the track, capable riders on the track but seem to have issues with staying healthy. Would be nice to see MB pull past the injuries like AC seems to have done so far.

Back on topic, I hope Kyle keeps it up also because it's nice to see someone who could be considered an underdog to have some success. It's kind of like someone mentioned in the Ronnie Ford thread, outside of a certain number of riders the rest of them become another faceless person who most don't even notice let alone pay any attention to. It's not just us fans either as the industry is quick to turn its back on guys like Kyle. It is my belief that some of these guys are only a good bike, good setup and some good knowledgeable people surrounding them from becoming a top 5 or even a podium threat on a given weekend in the 250 class. Look what happened with Jordon Smith, came in showed he was capable of being up there but it never seemed to work out for him for the entire race let alone a series. Moves to a different team, gets set up and routine figured out and comes out swinging this year in 250 east class and is a podium threat and all that from the kid who bonzai'd himself at Monster Cup a few years ago tossing away his good race up until that point. And a kid that some had given up on, makes me wonder how many other kids/guys the industry has given up on that could have went somewhere or done more if they got with the right team where they felt like they fit in.
malachi177
3/26/2017 4:02pm
Awesome for Cunningham. Those factory 250's are no slouch. Look at Jeremy Seewer.
kawasa84
3/26/2017 4:17pm
I always wanted to see Kyle on Pro Circuit when he came on the scene. He's definitely had to pay his dues on subpar rides. A couple years ago he was basically funding a privateer Honda outdoors, and just has the right, "Never give Up" attitude.
He's rode a 450 in SX before and had decent results. Would love to see him on the JGR bike this summer too.

Post a reply to: Cunningham

The Latest