Is the internet broken?
|
tobz
2/6/2017 1:13am
? You want crickets?

The Shop

mayzo
2/6/2017 3:45am
Both my son's asked in their pre teen years if they could play cricket with their mates?
I said, Sure just stand over there in the sun for a couple of hours and see if you like it?
Both said F##k that and I said , well it's part of playing cricket,
Both never asked again.

Ironically my youngest son enjoys watching it.
tobz
2/6/2017 3:49am
mayzo wrote:
Both my son's asked in their pre teen years if they could play cricket with their mates? I said, Sure just stand over there in the...
Both my son's asked in their pre teen years if they could play cricket with their mates?
I said, Sure just stand over there in the sun for a couple of hours and see if you like it?
Both never asked again.

Ha, "just stand in the sun for a couple of hours" That's similar to when someone goes "all you do is sit on the bike and turn the throttle". Good one.
mayzo
2/6/2017 4:04am
mayzo wrote:
Both my son's asked in their pre teen years if they could play cricket with their mates? I said, Sure just stand over there in the...
Both never asked again.

tobz wrote:
Ha, "just stand in the sun for a couple of hours" That's similar to when someone goes "all you do is sit on the bike and...
Ha, "just stand in the sun for a couple of hours" That's similar to when someone goes "all you do is sit on the bike and turn the throttle". Good one.
Got me out of summer days at the local oval instead of the beach.
davistld01
2/6/2017 5:10am
Plugga wrote:
Cricket ? [img]https://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Australia+v+India+Commonwealth+Bank+Series+erJ_8CrW-BVl.jpg[/img]
Cricket ?

This pic is in desperate need of a caption...
JAFO92
2/6/2017 6:24am
Plugga wrote:
Cricket ? [img]https://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Australia+v+India+Commonwealth+Bank+Series+erJ_8CrW-BVl.jpg[/img]
Cricket ?

Post a reply to: Crickets

The Latest