Crescendo: The Timecapsule of Vurbmoto

GD2
Fantasy
815th
https://youtu.be/Ne7rcWVko00

"Join co-founder, Wes Williams, as he takes you through a visual history of vurbmoto, from the days that laid the foundation to the milestones that helped change the sport forever."

Also, if you want to help Wes out, vote for him in this contest: http://woobox.com/chfqis/gallery/JDEf8xcGxP8
|
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
3/15/2017 9:50pm
I dont know Wes Williams, and dont know all the intricacies to look for in videos. What I do know is, he has an eye for what he does and I really like it. He reminds me of Jenny Taft, in the sense that you can just tell they will both move on to bigger stages.

Not only a pioneer, but one at the top of his game while paving new roads.
jemcee
3/15/2017 10:49pm
Is it here where I tell whoever will listen that I miss Vurb? If it is, I miss Vurb
I miss the galleries and definitely miss the videos

The Shop

3/21/2017 2:55pm
kzizok wrote:
I dont know Wes Williams, and dont know all the intricacies to look for in videos. What I do know is, he has an eye for...
I dont know Wes Williams, and dont know all the intricacies to look for in videos. What I do know is, he has an eye for what he does and I really like it. He reminds me of Jenny Taft, in the sense that you can just tell they will both move on to bigger stages.

Can't thank you enough for these insanely kind words... That really means a lot. It's those kind of comments that have made the blood, sweat, tears, and endless nights at the computer all worth it.

I'd love to continue making moto videos, even without a proper home... so I'd apprecaite all the votes I could get for this contest as well. Just head to http://www.vurbmoto.com and click vote for me!
ebers
Fantasy
174th
3/21/2017 4:48pm
Wes, that was an awesome piece to watch. I still watch Epic from time to time. Love the passion and the creativity you have... keep up the good work and best of luck in your future endeavors.

And I hope everyone goes and votes and helps you win this thing!
TankSlapper
3/21/2017 5:04pm
You have my vote. Amazing work. There is no doubt you will kill it where ever you end up.
mnomis484
3/22/2017 11:49pm
kzizok wrote:
I dont know Wes Williams, and dont know all the intricacies to look for in videos. What I do know is, he has an eye for...

Can't thank you enough for these insanely kind words... That really means a lot. It's those kind of comments that have made the blood, sweat, tears...
Can't thank you enough for these insanely kind words... That really means a lot. It's those kind of comments that have made the blood, sweat, tears, and endless nights at the computer all worth it.

I'd love to continue making moto videos, even without a proper home... so I'd apprecaite all the votes I could get for this contest as well. Just head to http://www.vurbmoto.com and click vote for me!
Bump
JRT812
3/23/2017 6:07am
Voted! Those videos changed the game for sure. Vurb and Offroad Viking always had some of the best videos. Used to stomp around Digital Offroad as well.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
3/23/2017 6:13am
kzizok wrote:

Can't thank you enough for these insanely kind words... That really means a lot. It's those kind of comments that have made the blood, sweat, tears...

You are most certainly welcome!
3/23/2017 9:18am
Thanks for all your support so far. I've never been one to ask for anything, much less votes for a contest, but if I make it into the top 15 I have the chance to win 150K worth of insanely badass camera gear... so suffices to say I'm going to give it my best shot. Have another 8 days to get ~3K votes... and you can vote everyday.
hvaughn88
3/23/2017 9:23am
Thanks for all your support so far. I've never been one to ask for anything, much less votes for a contest, but if I make it...
Thanks for all your support so far. I've never been one to ask for anything, much less votes for a contest, but if I make it into the top 15 I have the chance to win 150K worth of insanely badass camera gear... so suffices to say I'm going to give it my best shot. Have another 8 days to get ~3K votes... and you can vote everyday.
Wes, is there a way to vote for this if you don't have facebook?
3/23/2017 9:44am
hvaughn88 wrote:
Wes, is there a way to vote for this if you don't have facebook?
Unfortunately, I don't think so. The whole process is a workaround, anyways. They definitely should've decided on a better system. It's karma for me though, because the last editing contest I did through vurb was also a "vote" system to decide the top 15.
3/25/2017 12:07pm

Post a reply to: Crescendo: The Timecapsule of Vurbmoto

The Latest