Creating new/second accounts to cause trouble...

SKlein
9/21/2016 7:38am
huck wrote:
I always love a good Jeffro meltdown. It's been a while... lol
jeffro503 wrote:
Melt down? haha....what ever you say dork. Nice strategy for defending your multiple accounts over the years Phuck. Point proven.
huck wrote:
Multiple accounts? What an erroneous thing to say.

The only accounts I have EVER had on Vital have been...

Huck
Huck.0
thehuck

So stop lying, bro.
HuckOff wasn't yours then?
huck
9/21/2016 7:52am
SKlein wrote:
HuckOff wasn't yours then?
lol, no sir. That would have been a good one though...
SKlein
9/21/2016 7:58am
huck wrote:
Good, cause I just made it up. If you're looking for a fourth account there you go!
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
9/21/2016 9:09am
huck wrote:
SKlein wrote:
Good, cause I just made it up. If you're looking for a fourth account there you go!
S/B HuckingOff

The Shop

scooter5002
9/21/2016 9:53am
I used to do quite well with my original account, until the fun police stepped up the enforcement. Can't even be bothered to get a second...
I used to do quite well with my original account, until the fun police stepped up the enforcement. Can't even be bothered to get a second one going, let alone 48 more. Lot of fuckin work.
GuyB wrote:
Fun Police, Officer GuyB reporting for duty. Wink
IWreckALot wrote:
Hey remember that time you locked my account because I called you Clicky McClickerson? That was my only time to ever be locked so I remember...
Hey remember that time you locked my account because I called you Clicky McClickerson? That was my only time to ever be locked so I remember it. It was the darkest 12 hours of my life.
That's some SERIOUS time in solitary, Broseph. What did you do to pass the time?
IWreckALot
9/21/2016 10:11am
IWreckALot wrote:
This forum is by far the most bizarre forum in terms of people signing up for second accounts, and some regulars pulling regular shenanigans. One of...
This forum is by far the most bizarre forum in terms of people signing up for second accounts, and some regulars pulling regular shenanigans.

One of my buddies is on some college sports forums and he said there is an occasional thread to watch on those ones. He said that the last one had a thread title of "I relapsed last night and I'm banging guys again". And he said it just went down hill from there. Haha.
ML512 wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing What sport was this related too?Dizzy
College football. I think it was a UT forum that a OU fan crashed or vice versa.
davistld01
9/21/2016 11:37am
kongols wrote:
I have 5 accounts going simultaneously.Whistling
ML512 wrote:
And yet none of them earned you a T-shirt? Grinning

In all seriousness, did you ever get yours?
I never got mine... Sad
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
9/21/2016 11:43am
davistld01 wrote:
I never got mine... Sad
Did you get an email requesting shipping info and reply to it?
KMC440
9/21/2016 1:45pm Edited Date/Time 9/21/2016 1:47pm
Homey55 wrote:
This reminds me of the day VitalBMX hacked VitalMX.
huck wrote:
The day that VitalMX went to VitalBMX was a good time... ( well, maybe not for Mr. GuyB ). Those guys got so worked up over...
The day that VitalMX went to VitalBMX was a good time... ( well, maybe not for Mr. GuyB ). Those guys got so worked up over there. lol Good times, I tell ya.... Harmless good times!
There's a thread over there now titled...

"Help! Identify these Cranks"

I spit my sammich all over my phone !!!
BWAAHAAAHAAHHH WoohooWoohoo

... yes I know I'm a child, so what...
jndmx
9/22/2016 9:02am
I've been jndmx since the motodrive days guess I'm doing something right.

Now there was the night that we filled the front page with "I apologize" Devin Davis threads that I was a little worried....

I find that the best way to avoid issues is to type out every awful thing I want to say.....read over it and then backspace it all and go along about my business.
IWreckALot
9/22/2016 9:18am
jndmx wrote:
I've been jndmx since the motodrive days guess I'm doing something right. Now there was the night that we filled the front page with "I apologize"...

Now there was the night that we filled the front page with "I apologize" Devin Davis threads that I was a little worried....

I find that the best way to avoid issues is to type out every awful thing I want to say.....read over it and then backspace it all and go along about my business.
If I had a dime for every time I typed something out then deleted it, I'd be a millionaire.
huck
9/22/2016 10:51am
jndmx wrote:
I've been jndmx since the motodrive days guess I'm doing something right. Now there was the night that we filled the front page with "I apologize"...

IWreckALot wrote:
If I had a dime for every time I typed something out then deleted it, I'd be a millionaire.
If I did that, I'd have a nickel...

Post a reply to: Creating new/second accounts to cause trouble...

The Latest