Could Glen Helen...

G Force
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:01am
..work things out with MX Sports, and get the Sept 11 race date?
|
500guy
3/26/2010 3:14pm
I don't see why they couldn't get the date they already had.

it would be nice for all involved to at least have the race and go out with a bang
G-man
3/26/2010 4:04pm
That's what I'm hoping for--a shot in the dark.

Maybe after cooler heads prevail someone will pick up the phone and say "hey maybe we should try to work this thing out and compromise with each other.

If they need a mediator--I'm in!
Sawblade
3/26/2010 4:29pm
The dye has been set, no going back now. The real question is what will Jody do now that he can’t have a 10 page spread in MXA to make him self feel good about how he designed GH?

The Shop

JB 19
3/26/2010 4:38pm
Sawblade wrote:
The dye has been set, no going back now. The real question is what will Jody do now that he can’t have a 10 page spread...
The dye has been set, no going back now. The real question is what will Jody do now that he can’t have a 10 page spread in MXA to make him self feel good about how he designed GH?
He'll just have a 10 page spread talking about how nobody but him has ever been to a race.
BogMasterR
3/26/2010 4:43pm
Sawblade wrote:
The dye has been set, no going back now. The real question is what will Jody do now that he can’t have a 10 page spread...
JB 19 wrote:
He'll just have a 10 page spread talking about how nobody but him has ever been to a race.
Is he a "legend in his own mind" kind of a dude?
The Rock
3/26/2010 5:28pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:41pm
500guy wrote:
I don't see why they couldn't get the date they already had. it would be nice for all involved to at least have the race and...

it would be nice for all involved to at least have the race and go out with a bang
Couldn't agree more. BTW Jay, you've been on your game all week. I like it!

Resolving this snafu and keep the date so people don't lose money with their airline tickets would be the right thing to do IMO.
MxMouth
3/26/2010 6:21pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:41pm
The Rock wrote:
Couldn't agree more. BTW Jay, you've been on your game all week. I like it! Resolving this snafu and keep the date so people don't lose...

Resolving this snafu and keep the date so people don't lose money with their airline tickets would be the right thing to do IMO.

When cows fly........................... We'd have a better chance of being struck by lightning waiting in line to collect our power ball winnings. But I will hold my breath, until I need to breath again.
Sawblade
3/26/2010 7:30pm
Sawblade wrote:
JB 19 wrote:
BogMasterR wrote:
Is he a "legend in his own mind" kind of a dude?
Precisely.
DanDunes818
3/26/2010 7:35pm
500guy wrote:
I don't see why they couldn't get the date they already had. it would be nice for all involved to at least have the race and...

The Rock wrote:
Couldn't agree more. BTW Jay, you've been on your game all week. I like it! Resolving this snafu and keep the date so people don't lose...

I sure hope not cause I already took the $300 loss and changed my airline tickets from LAX for Glen Helen to Co. for the MXdN..

Post a reply to: Could Glen Helen...

The Latest