Could Barcia have beaten RD if he stayed up?

MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1978th
Edited Date/Time 6/30/2015 8:51am
Barcia had an AMAZING race. He completely checked out, but could he have beaten RD if he stayed up? Only using RD because he seems the strongest so far. Wish RD didn't fall
|
erikcrvjl
6/27/2015 6:07pm
Why do you start so many threads? Are you that lonely?

The Shop

6/27/2015 6:13pm
I am extremely happy RD fell. Actually made the 450 class a bit more interesting.
GIwasB4
6/27/2015 6:14pm
Barcia had an AMAZING race. He completely checked out, but could he have beaten RD if he stayed up? Only using RD because he seems the...
Barcia had an AMAZING race. He completely checked out, but could he have beaten RD if he stayed up? Only using RD because he seems the strongest so far. Wish RD didn't fall
yes
DownSouth
6/27/2015 6:14pm
Maybe. Maybe not. Anything can happen in a mud race.
yakrider
6/27/2015 6:15pm
Barcia had an AMAZING race. He completely checked out, but could he have beaten RD if he stayed up? Only using RD because he seems the...
Hard to say, but it wold have been a great race. I think Barcia was on fire that second moto.
6/27/2015 6:15pm
While I asked myself the same question, I don't think anyone truly has the answer to it. As Mustard Tiger said, too many variables. Extremely happy for Bam Bam though!
gsxr6
6/27/2015 6:23pm
The real question is, could gragg have beat dungey if the bikes were reversed. Answer: no
DonM
6/27/2015 8:42pm
I am extremely happy RD fell. Actually made the 450 class a bit more interesting.
How? No points lost and another 50 points off the board...in fact Kenny has yet to gain any points on Dungey through 6 races so far.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
6/27/2015 8:49pm
Probably, Barcia is racing for the win at this point while Dungey is racing for the C'ship.
Dungey wanted to get out front where there's clear air, had he got stuck behind Barcia
after the first half lap he probably would have hung back out of the roost and gladly
accepted (2nd) another race adding to his points lead on KR.
struth
6/27/2015 9:02pm
No,rd would
Of smashed him,
jeffro503
6/27/2015 10:58pm
Is the answer #27? Dizzy
GIwasB4
6/27/2015 11:02pm
Barcia had his day. You all have had one: go to the same track week after week, get beat by the same guy, and then something clicks and you smoke his ass. Next week you get beat by the same guy. Same thing next week, Dunge will dominate and everyone will be all butt hurt about Barcia.
Ing
6/28/2015 4:34am
Wow, I don't think I've been "extremely happy" to see anyone fall.
ChrisB10
6/28/2015 4:38am
erikcrvjl wrote:
He may be lonely but you just seem like a bitter asshole who takes your frustration out on web forums Smile
ChrisB10
6/28/2015 4:40am
Ing wrote:
Don't get all high and mighy. Seeing Dungey checkout is boring. I was glad he fell, it was great seeing someone new win a race.
davistld01
6/28/2015 5:15am
Ing wrote:
ChrisB10 wrote:
Don't get all high and mighy. Seeing Dungey checkout is boring. I was glad he fell, it was great seeing someone new win a race.
Pretty amazing how you guys can say about Dungey, or any other rider: "I'm glad he fell". Seriously? You guys sound like Tractor Pull fans, not moto fans.
71Fish
6/28/2015 9:19am
Since RD did in fact crash, this question will never be answered. Sorry to ruin the thread with logic.
erikcrvjl
6/28/2015 9:33am
erikcrvjl wrote:
ChrisB10 wrote:
He may be lonely but you just seem like a bitter asshole who takes your frustration out on web forums Smile
Pretty strong words you typed up there. You came up with all that just from that one post?
yakrider
6/28/2015 9:36am
71Fish wrote:
Since RD did in fact crash, this question will never be answered. Sorry to ruin the thread with logic.
Apparently, logic 101 never taught you about conditional statements.
hardcoremx
6/28/2015 10:03am
Watching the live stream of moto 2, they briefly (10 seconds) showed a replay camera angle directly behind the riders after the first turn and heading for the jump where dungey crashed. it CLEARLY showed good ole dirty Barcia losing the back end around the first turn and swerving into Dungeys line. Dungey moved over a bit but stayed on the gas. But then Barcia moved even further into dungeys line and pinched dungey to the side of the track right before the jump. Dungey had to avoid a bit and get off the gas right before the jump, then came up short and crashed.

So the crash was completely the dorky cavemans fault and I would have been beyond pissed if dungey were injured or his bike weren't able to finish the race. its obvious Barcia is very desperate at this point and the only way he can win is by dirty riding and being in front at a muddy race. its also funny how anyone was impressed he was pulling away. Um duh, who ever is leading a MUD RACE is going to pull away no matter what because they aren't getting hammered with mud like everyone else.

Im not impressed at all with Barcia. at any other race without rain hes just gonna be a barely top 5 guy.
Mit12
6/28/2015 12:28pm
Who cares?
6/28/2015 4:16pm
hardcoremx wrote:
Watching the live stream of moto 2, they briefly (10 seconds) showed a replay camera angle directly behind the riders after the first turn and heading...
Watching the live stream of moto 2, they briefly (10 seconds) showed a replay camera angle directly behind the riders after the first turn and heading for the jump where dungey crashed. it CLEARLY showed good ole dirty Barcia losing the back end around the first turn and swerving into Dungeys line. Dungey moved over a bit but stayed on the gas. But then Barcia moved even further into dungeys line and pinched dungey to the side of the track right before the jump. Dungey had to avoid a bit and get off the gas right before the jump, then came up short and crashed.

So the crash was completely the dorky cavemans fault and I would have been beyond pissed if dungey were injured or his bike weren't able to finish the race. its obvious Barcia is very desperate at this point and the only way he can win is by dirty riding and being in front at a muddy race. its also funny how anyone was impressed he was pulling away. Um duh, who ever is leading a MUD RACE is going to pull away no matter what because they aren't getting hammered with mud like everyone else.

Im not impressed at all with Barcia. at any other race without rain hes just gonna be a barely top 5 guy.
I have news for you, my whiny, half-witted friend: being moved over on off the start is part of the game. Dungey saw Barcia's move coming and patiently chose to coast into the face of the next jump; he just made a mistake. Right behind them you can see Anderson and Baggett's lines came together the same way, and Baggett let off and "cased" it just like Dungey--except he didn't go over the bars.

Would Barcia have won anyway? Probably. Dungey had another costly mistake later in the moto, and Barcia didn't. Yeah, RD didn't have a fender, but he had one last year at Indiana and struggled then too.
struth
6/28/2015 4:27pm
hardcoremx wrote:
Watching the live stream of moto 2, they briefly (10 seconds) showed a replay camera angle directly behind the riders after the first turn and heading...

Rd said nothing like that, in his after race interview.
Said that part of the jump was very soft n this is why he crashed...
Spartacus
6/28/2015 6:08pm
You know, there is a Magic 8 Ball app available that would settle all these "what if" questions once and for all.
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
6/28/2015 7:01pm

Post a reply to: Could Barcia have beaten RD if he stayed up?

The Latest