Cooper webb Transworld Shadow

Sauce96
Edited Date/Time 9/23/2015 10:54am
Great video by transworld shadowing Cooper throughout his GP race. You can see around the 13:00 mark how pissed off he is, which shows how second is not good enough. This guy is going to do great with the determination that he has and the will he has to win. He wants to be the best and as it looks he is on his way to being one of the best.

What i noticed in the video was Cooper was not wearing knee braces, i always noticed the advantage of gripping the bike with knee braces. I wonder why he doesn't wear them. Thoughts?
|
TMV
9/23/2015 9:53am Edited Date/Time 9/23/2015 10:22am
Everts never used knee braces in his entire career neither. Like some are having doubts on the neck brace efficiency, he had his own opinion on wearing knee braces and only wore knee pads. I don't know if you have ever seen his legs but Stefan has huge leg muscles which probably helped him plus he was railing turns standing on the pegs so he had to throw his legs over less...
machine
9/23/2015 10:03am
How do you get Transworld videos to embed, ive been trying to figure that out for a while now.
9/23/2015 10:10am
machine wrote:
How do you get Transworld videos to embed, ive been trying to figure that out for a while now.
That is a screenshot in the original post. Doesn't look like transworld has a way to embed their videos
machine
9/23/2015 10:12am
machine wrote:
That is a screenshot in the original post. Doesn't look like transworld has a way to embed their videos
oh...lol I didn't try clicking on it.

The Shop

RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
9/23/2015 10:35am
The millions spent on team set-ups, advertising, product placement etc.. And these guy are still using a fricking trash can to cool down after a race. Who will contribute to my kick start campaign and we can build "Moto pools" ?
hvaughn88
9/23/2015 10:43am
machine wrote:
I didn't know Transworld even had a feature to watch the videosTongue One of the worst video players in all of moto.

Post a reply to: Cooper webb Transworld Shadow

The Latest