Contract Rumors.

tbanks
7/5/2012 5:46am
scott_nz wrote:
ill play this game, Ivan Tedesco, from memory he had never even won an outdoor national on his previous teams, yet won teh outdoors in 05...
ill play this game, Ivan Tedesco, from memory he had never even won an outdoor national on his previous teams, yet won teh outdoors in 05

what do i win?
UpTiTe wrote:
Read the whole post, any rider who came from another factory team. PC was Ivans first factory ride.
scott_nz wrote:
Ivan came from Yamaha of Troy, which at the time was the Yamaha factory lights team, he had won sx mains before, but not outdoors,
^^^This is correct and one of the only pure facts in this thread.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
7/5/2012 11:27am
Take it to the bank..... Rockstar Suzuki will have a 250 and 450 program and have a amateur rider (program) Wharton is a done deal (lites)...
Take it to the bank..... Rockstar Suzuki will have a 250 and 450 program and have a amateur rider (program)
Wharton is a done deal (lites)
Anderson is a done deal (lites)
Millsaps is a done deeal (450)
Izzi done deal (SX lites / outdoor 450)
Owens done deal and will move up for outdoors 2013 (lites)
All from a "very good" source!!
I know you have at least one of those wrong! Leaning that way but sometimes money talks and then the bull shit starts flying. I think...
I know you have at least one of those wrong! Leaning that way but sometimes money talks and then the bull shit starts flying. I think it is way to early for anyone to be signing contracts. Only 1/2 way thru the outdoors.
I could be wrong but i don't think Izzi signed yet, although he does have offers...
7/5/2012 1:09pm
ML512 wrote:
I could be wrong but i don't think Izzi signed yet, although he does have offers...
You got that right!

The Shop

Post a reply to: Contract Rumors.

The Latest