Congratulations to everyone that won...

kaw rider9
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 9:47pm
You all got some really cool gifts!!! Congrats to those that won!!

A big thank you to, Gibby and all the sponsors that stepped up for this! Very nice thing to do at Christmas time!!

Happy new year!
|
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
1/1/2010 1:59pm
Congrats to all the winners. That was a very cool thing to do GuyB.
1/1/2010 3:17pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:43pm
kaw - Thanks! I forgot about the 13 days and your post reminded me to check...

Holy smokes! I won the Thor gear!

Thank you for putting this together Guyb. I had a lot of fun reading the comments every day and I liked how you posted who got the holeshot along with some random comments for each prize.

I really appreciate the generous prize from Thor and I will try and post up a ride shot after I get the gear.

Thanks Thor!
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
1/1/2010 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:43pm
Just when I was feeling horrible and down in the dumps lately, I would like to thank GuyB, Vitalmx, Leatt and anyone who was involved for putting a great big smile on my face, The first in a while. I could write a pretty good country song with the whole trucks broke, dogs sick, money is tight routine which is all true but... This week alone i lost a bunch of work do to weather and really needed the money, i finally get to go to the track and drive all the way there and it's closed all while my buddy who is with me is sick as a dog telling me everyone he comes in contact with gets it Sick and I just met a new tournament partner and on our first trip out i lose a fish of a lifetime and then we run out of gas at night 12 miles from anywhere and have to walk many miles to a gas station where i can only get a 2 gallon can for 17 dollars not to mention his boat has a 275 2stroke and we realize there are multiple trips in our future. I was so tired I passed out and missed new years. I could write forever but that was this week. Good times. Thank you so much to GuyB for doing such a cool thing during the holidays and my family has been all smiles ever since we noticed I had won the Leatt as they always wanted me to have the Leatt for my saftey and that for them alone is a wonderful gift from you. They love this sport too and are happy to see I am going to be more protected while riding. Thank You and Happy New Year.

The Shop

mxtryon231
1/1/2010 3:49pm
pretty cool!!!

I made it into the random comments section..

maybe next year I can podium?
Highsider
1/1/2010 4:15pm
mxtryon231 wrote:
pretty cool!!!

I made it into the random comments section..

maybe next year I can podium?
Me too and that was fun, also!

Thanks again to all involved and congrats to the 13 winners.

Post a reply to: Congratulations to everyone that won...

The Latest