Congrats to vital poster JS12 --Justin Starling

DanDunes818
8/1/2010 8:40pm
Kind of brutal that nobody else wants to say congrats to a vital poster getting top 3 in the pro class at a AM national.

If I would of said so and so is a prick and this and that sucks I would of gotten 20 pages.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
8/1/2010 8:59pm
Kind of brutal that nobody else wants to say congrats to a vital poster getting top 3 in the pro class at a AM national. If...
Kind of brutal that nobody else wants to say congrats to a vital poster getting top 3 in the pro class at a AM national.

If I would of said so and so is a prick and this and that sucks I would of gotten 20 pages.
Just saw this post. Big congrats to Justin.

That is very impressive results from him. I think he has a very good future.

Thats one fast Vital poster.

Cool of you to give him a Congrats thread.
Racer593
8/1/2010 9:03pm
Congrats Justin!!! We just actually saw the wife swap they were on a few days ago!!

The Shop

jeffro503
8/1/2010 9:03pm
Sorry Dan....I didn't see this post when I got home a little while ago. But yeah!!....Great friggin' job to Justin!! Those are some very impressive finishes for sure!

And Landon........I have high hopes for him! I know him and his dad Darren pretty well......good people! I really hope Landon makes it into the big time for sure!
jeffro503
8/1/2010 9:05pm
Racer593 wrote:
Congrats Justin!!! We just actually saw the wife swap they were on a few days ago!!
Wait.....What??

I must of missed something. Justin was on the show "Wife swap"?

Someone fill me in here.
DanDunes818
8/1/2010 10:39pm Edited Date/Time 8/1/2010 10:44pm
Racer593 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Wait.....What??

Someone fill me in here.
Yeah I saw it.. He was only like 12 years old or so at the time. They swapped with a tree hugging motoX hating hippy family. Pretty funny really. Jeffro.. do you remember a video a while back of those tree huggers in the forest crying about the trees? That's pretty much the family Justin swapped with.
jeffro503
8/2/2010 12:13am
Racer593 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Wait.....What??

Someone fill me in here.
Yeah I saw it.. He was only like 12 years old or so at the time. They swapped with a tree hugging motoX hating hippy family...
Yeah I saw it.. He was only like 12 years old or so at the time. They swapped with a tree hugging motoX hating hippy family. Pretty funny really. Jeffro.. do you remember a video a while back of those tree huggers in the forest crying about the trees? That's pretty much the family Justin swapped with.
Hmmm??............yeah...we have a ton of tree's out in my neck of the woods. we cut them down , pull the stumps and build MX tracks. If tree huggers show up.....they usually don't make it back out of the woods. Damn hippies.

Long story short : My dad bought a 110 acre chunk of land from a guy by the name of Larry Godfrey. he actually believed he was Jesus and walked around with no shoes. our property was completely full of Marijuana , as him and like 10 other lived in little tents and so forth on the property. All of them were flashback people from the 60's.......it was a site to see. My dad got the property extremely cheap as Larry needed the money. he came back like 5 yrs later a normal person and wanted to buy it back......my dad pretty much told him to fuck off. `
7GP
8/2/2010 12:35am
Yeah I saw it.. He was only like 12 years old or so at the time. They swapped with a tree hugging motoX hating hippy family...
I refer back when ever I need a good laugh:
jleews6
8/2/2010 4:49am
I got to see Justin ride at the Birch creek regional and the kid can rip and has good style. Its good to see him doing well. My son is friends with him on Facebook and says that Justin seems like a good kid.

Good to see Landon doing well also. I remember watching him on little bikes and he was fast .
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
8/2/2010 8:22am
Good job JS! Keep it pinned and good luck at LL if you're going.
Cygnus
8/2/2010 9:13am
Will he be contesting unadilla after LL's?
8/14/2010 8:47pm
thanks for the post dandunes, i was off the bike for awhile and hardly made it to my regional.

and im staying amateur one more year. no ride in amateurs or pro so i dont have the money to travel that much, it sucks Sad
DanDunes818
8/14/2010 9:02pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2010 9:04pm
thanks for the post dandunes, i was off the bike for awhile and hardly made it to my regional. and im staying amateur one more year...
thanks for the post dandunes, i was off the bike for awhile and hardly made it to my regional.

and im staying amateur one more year. no ride in amateurs or pro so i dont have the money to travel that much, it sucks Sad
No problem. I knew you were just coming back and those finishes against that level of comp deserved some props. As far as staying Am goes you got to do what you got to do. You're young enough to hang out another year and gain some much needed confidence and support before the next level. No need to rush it if you don't have to. Doing that well when you were out most of the amateur season hurt was impressive. I'm sure if you can stay healthy you'll be killing it come ponca and lorettas next year.
web mx
8/14/2010 9:34pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2010 9:35pm
Cygnus wrote:
GO BIG!!!
Everything that WE do we go BIG................even the cookouts !!!!!!! LOL...........kinda spoiled if I remember right.............
8/14/2010 11:50pm
web mx wrote:
Everything that WE do we go BIG................even the cookouts !!!!!!! LOL...........kinda spoiled if I remember right.............
hey bud, just gunna clear some things up, the show is staged. you read your script then act it out about 5 to 10 times till they get the (perfect) shot. and when i had all of those bikes it was cause i did well the year before and had help from honda... the show made me look bad, made my sister look like she got nothing an was a slave, not even close. like i said. the show is all for the rateings. the whole we go BIG thing was something they told my dad to say cause they thought all of the motocross people went BIG in this sport... we dont have cookouts or anything like that. it would be awesome to do that but we dont. we never have people ride at our track. it was just for a day thing cause the film crew wanted alot of people riding to show what we did. but it made us look like bad people wich we arent. trust me i wish i was spoiled. in the past 2 years ive only raced mini os ponca and lorettas. and only raced ponca because a family let me go with them. my parents didnt have the money to go to all the races. im pretty sure a spoiled kid gets to race all the nationals? am i correct? i didnt even have the money to get my motor done for ponca or LL. i was lucky enough to have a great friend who did my susspension free. i got 3 bikes this year cause we traded in my old suzukis... just trying to clear some stuff up with people. if u have any questions just PM me,

thanks
Ddavis
8/15/2010 1:01am Edited Date/Time 8/15/2010 1:02am
hey bud, just gunna clear some things up, the show is staged. you read your script then act it out about 5 to 10 times till...
hey bud, just gunna clear some things up, the show is staged. you read your script then act it out about 5 to 10 times till they get the (perfect) shot. and when i had all of those bikes it was cause i did well the year before and had help from honda... the show made me look bad, made my sister look like she got nothing an was a slave, not even close. like i said. the show is all for the rateings. the whole we go BIG thing was something they told my dad to say cause they thought all of the motocross people went BIG in this sport... we dont have cookouts or anything like that. it would be awesome to do that but we dont. we never have people ride at our track. it was just for a day thing cause the film crew wanted alot of people riding to show what we did. but it made us look like bad people wich we arent. trust me i wish i was spoiled. in the past 2 years ive only raced mini os ponca and lorettas. and only raced ponca because a family let me go with them. my parents didnt have the money to go to all the races. im pretty sure a spoiled kid gets to race all the nationals? am i correct? i didnt even have the money to get my motor done for ponca or LL. i was lucky enough to have a great friend who did my susspension free. i got 3 bikes this year cause we traded in my old suzukis... just trying to clear some stuff up with people. if u have any questions just PM me,

thanks
Well said Justin, I'm still wondering why you post on vital at like 3 in the morning? i miss you Wink
jleews6
8/15/2010 4:55am
web mx wrote:
hey bud, just gunna clear some things up, the show is staged. you read your script then act it out about 5 to 10 times till...

thanks
Good post kid. Just remember that hard work will get you there. Your doing well now so just keep on working. I will tell you he same thing I tell my son,
When you smoke the kids that have "everything" that makes you look that much better.
web mx
8/15/2010 8:51am
web mx wrote:

thanks
Well thats cool to hear the real side of it.......If the producers tried to get me to say something I didnt want to I would tell them NO THANKS.......I honestly dont know why people would want to be on that crap if it isnt really them.......Except alot of people [ not saying you are ] are just trying to get on T.V....
Anyway,good luck when you turn pro next summer.........
DL
8/15/2010 8:57am
Justin is a humble kid..... His statement above is 100% true. The kid has a lot of heart and will get it done better next year with some more support.

Post a reply to: Congrats to vital poster JS12 --Justin Starling

The Latest