Congrats KR94 and RCH great win and just think

oshow
Edited Date/Time 1/19/2015 3:15pm
The idiots were so worried that it was a step down from factory KTM and the team and bike wouldn't be up to par.

Roczen wins this Championship. Take that to the bank.
|
bd
1/17/2015 11:04pm
His starts are unreal. First three races KROC is near or is first by end of lap one. Going to be a long season if rest of the crew do not figure out starts.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
1/17/2015 11:06pm
oshow wrote:
The idiots were so worried that it was a step down from factory KTM and the team and bike wouldn't be up to par. Roczen wins...
The idiots were so worried that it was a step down from factory KTM and the team and bike wouldn't be up to par.

Roczen wins this Championship. Take that to the bank.
That's what I was thinking while watching the race. So many people were worried, but Kenny looks solid on the Suzuki.
DP#201
1/18/2015 12:23am
Yes Kenny freaky fast, so solid.. And i think he is getting in Tomac's head, he is clearly the fastest of the two, he put 9 sec. on him.. Maybe Tomac is lacking fitness, or he needs to change his diet.

FlaNard
1/18/2015 12:29am
Silky smooth and always nailing the starts. Damn tough to beat a lightening fast guy when you can't manage to start with him.

The Shop

2thefront
1/18/2015 12:32am
DP#201 wrote:
Yes Kenny freaky fast, so solid.. And i think he is getting in Tomac's head, he is clearly the fastest of the two, he put 9...
Yes Kenny freaky fast, so solid.. And i think he is getting in Tomac's head, he is clearly the fastest of the two, he put 9 sec. on him.. Maybe Tomac is lacking fitness, or he needs to change his diet.

Lol what??? Tomac just can't get starts. He had the fastest lap again tonight.
enketchum
1/18/2015 2:16am
The bike doesn't matter much because it's 90% rider and the other half is the bike
TMV
1/18/2015 2:58am
DP#201 wrote:
Yes Kenny freaky fast, so solid.. And i think he is getting in Tomac's head, he is clearly the fastest of the two, he put 9...

2thefront wrote:
Lol! I guess that was sarcasm. These arguments were the ones used against Roczen last week by Tomac fans...

Wasn't Tomac's day that's all. Roczen and Dungey were simply better yesterday. Not typical Tomac not to be able to come up front being third with ten laps to go...

DP#201
1/18/2015 3:28am
TMV wrote:
Lol! I guess that was sarcasm. These arguments were the ones used against Roczen last week by Tomac fans... Wasn't Tomac's day that's all. Roczen and...
Lol! I guess that was sarcasm. These arguments were the ones used against Roczen last week by Tomac fans...

Wasn't Tomac's day that's all. Roczen and Dungey were simply better yesterday. Not typical Tomac not to be able to come up front being third with ten laps to go...

Yep.. Exactly :-)
jamma10
1/18/2015 3:38am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2015 3:39am
DP#201 wrote:

2thefront wrote:
Tickle had a fantastic ride too, good on him!

(didn't mean to quote)
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
1/18/2015 4:10am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2015 4:55am
God now he is getting in Tomacs head
One week ago Roczen was scared of Tomac lol
How you guys come up with this dipshit is beyond me

He was faster today (him and Dungey pulled away from Tomac even after they were 1-2-3), last week Tomac was faster. Thats why they race 17 races and not just 1.
Roczen has been rock solid so far but I'm sure he will make mistakes sooner or later. He's just damn good at smoking guys in the first laps and then check out as fast as he can.
He kind of always brakes early and goes inside. He rarely has a real holeshot.
I'm not even sure who would have won if Dungey and Roczen had gone 1-2 from the start. Dungey was on it!
Crush
1/18/2015 4:14am
crusty_xx wrote:
God now he is getting in Tomacs head One week ago Roczen was scared of Tomac lol How you guys come up with this dipshit is...

He was faster today (him and Dungey pulled away from Tomac even after they were 1-2-3), last week Tomac was faster. Thats why they race 17 races and not just 1.
Roczen has been rock solid so far but I'm sure he will make mistakes sooner or later. He's just damn good at smoking guys in the first laps and then check out as fast as he can.
I'm not even sure who would have won if Dungey and Roczen had gone 1-2 from the start. Dungey was on it!
I'm not sure that's the correct use of the term dipshit, but I like it, I'm going to start using it.

Where is CHE anyways?
TMV
1/18/2015 4:32am
crusty_xx wrote:
God now he is getting in Tomacs head One week ago Roczen was scared of Tomac lol How you guys come up with this dipshit is...

Crush wrote:
I'm not sure that's the correct use of the term dipshit, but I like it, I'm going to start using it.

Where is CHE anyways?
Switzerland. Different country codes possible, CH, CHE or SUI (Suisse in french) for the IOC...
Crush
1/18/2015 4:36am
ha! I literally don't know, my guess was Chzech...

What a dipshit.

That was correct btw.
TMV
1/18/2015 4:39am
Crush wrote:
ha! I literally don't know, my guess was Chzech...

What a dipshit.

That was correct btw.
What a bullshit you mean, lol! Laughing
Crush
1/18/2015 4:40am
There's a French version too? haha

Oui!
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
1/18/2015 4:59am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2015 4:59am
crusty_xx wrote:

Crush wrote:

Where is CHE anyways?
Thanks for the correction but I think its can be used that way as well. Either way I like it and I guess you get what I mean ^^
The noun version I prefer is dipshitiot
agn5009
1/18/2015 5:50am
crusty_xx wrote:

I love how people like you think everyone has the same opinion. So since a couple people here were saying Tomac is in roczens head, that automatically means the person who posted this thread thought that too last week? Makes sense.
pilotx253
1/18/2015 6:18am
It's all the Jimmy Johns....freaky fast! Switching my diet today....
1/18/2015 6:24am
Coming from a Dungey fan, well done to Roczen, he has definitely proved himself over the last two years to be the next big thing. In saying that, I'm not going to stamp him for the title just yet. I want to see if he drops off in the second half of the series like he's been known to do. Although, the best of luck to him.
oshow
1/18/2015 2:35pm
DP#201 wrote:

2thefront wrote:
What does the fastest lap pay?
Bruce372
1/18/2015 3:46pm
how anyone can can win on that heavy, unreliable warmed out 2008 bike is beyond me!
plowboy
1/18/2015 3:57pm
That pic of Pink (probably the coolest chick on the planet) going nutso in the RCH rig probably speaks volumes about the whole team attitude. Giant ego and confidence boost for Kenny. He could win anywhere but it can't hurt having that level of real support.
brimx153
1/18/2015 3:59pm
he looks way better on the Suzuki . that pass around davi on the outside was unreal . then the scrub one the first lap over the finish line to pass davi was unreal . poor davi I d say he was looking at the yellow bike crying inside lol
sleeve1
Fantasy
1921st
1/18/2015 3:59pm
Went to a Jimmy Johns to see what all the hype was about.
I ordered a BLT, the only problem i had was they don't toast the bread.
Juss
1/18/2015 4:03pm
DP#201 wrote:

I guess you didn't see last weeks race?
bigborefan
1/18/2015 4:20pm
KRoc is the smoothest dude to come along in while. He looked like MC out there last night. Passing at will.

A few races like last night and KRoc will be in command of this series.
h&m_cycle
1/18/2015 4:23pm
last year, during the nationals, I heard talk of Dungey getting inside Kenny's head. how Kenny was going to choke...

3 words to that.... Indiana Mud Race
zippy895
1/18/2015 4:23pm
enketchum wrote:
The bike doesn't matter much because it's 90% rider and the other half is the bike
that went right over most lovetards heads.lol

Post a reply to: Congrats KR94 and RCH great win and just think

The Latest