Compression shirt

yzjs7
Edited Date/Time 7/1/2018 8:19am
I cut the sleeves off an old Answer jersey of mine and it has a basketball jersey look to it now. I'm going to wear a compression shirt I have underneath. Yes like Stewart was doing at A1 and other races. I've been wearing compression shirts at work recently and love how they feel so I decided to try it while riding. Going to club moto tomorrow in Livermore CA. I'll let ya know what I think.
|
IWreckALot
4/18/2014 8:48am
I've been wearing a compression shirt with a jersey over it for my last couple of races. It is a lot more comfortable than a jersey in my opinion. I started doing it because I have a set of race gear and a set of practice gear. Well the practice jersey ripped to shreds when I tangled with a tree and I don't want to wear the race jersey in practice. I have a wife in nursing school and can't afford the Seven gear or I would go that route. For now, this is actually doing quite well.

IceMan446
4/18/2014 9:22am
I run the virus stuff and couldnt be happier. I run it no matter how hot or cold it is and it feels so much better than just having a jersey on. Plus it stops the dreaded nipple chaffing, no more duct tape! lol
Lightning78
4/18/2014 10:38am
yzjs7 wrote:
I cut the sleeves off an old Answer jersey of mine and it has a basketball jersey look to it now. I'm going to wear a...
I cut the sleeves off an old Answer jersey of mine and it has a basketball jersey look to it now. I'm going to wear a compression shirt I have underneath. Yes like Stewart was doing at A1 and other races. I've been wearing compression shirts at work recently and love how they feel so I decided to try it while riding. Going to club moto tomorrow in Livermore CA. I'll let ya know what I think.
Dud I love Club Moto when I lived up north I would ride there 2x a week....night practice after work was the BEST!!!

The Shop

rbm33
Fantasy
1947th
4/18/2014 11:38am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2014 12:16pm
IWreckALot wrote:
I've been wearing a compression shirt with a jersey over it for my last couple of races. It is a lot more comfortable than a jersey...
I've been wearing a compression shirt with a jersey over it for my last couple of races. It is a lot more comfortable than a jersey in my opinion. I started doing it because I have a set of race gear and a set of practice gear. Well the practice jersey ripped to shreds when I tangled with a tree and I don't want to wear the race jersey in practice. I have a wife in nursing school and can't afford the Seven gear or I would go that route. For now, this is actually doing quite well.

Not to hijack the thread, but what series is that your running in that pic iwreckalot?
IWreckALot
4/18/2014 11:39am
IWreckALot wrote:
I've been wearing a compression shirt with a jersey over it for my last couple of races. It is a lot more comfortable than a jersey...

rbm33 wrote:
Not to hijack the thread, but what series is that your running in that pic iwreckalot?
It is the TORN series.
Josh422
4/18/2014 11:54am
They did it a few years ago. 08-09 maybe. I had a set (different design) and liked it. Could see the sport migrating towards this. Just check out the evolution of jerseys, the late 90's and early 2000's look like flying squirrels compared to '13-'14.

Spartacus
4/18/2014 11:58am
IceMan446 wrote:
I run the virus stuff and couldnt be happier. I run it no matter how hot or cold it is and it feels so much better...
I run the virus stuff and couldnt be happier. I run it no matter how hot or cold it is and it feels so much better than just having a jersey on. Plus it stops the dreaded nipple chaffing, no more duct tape! lol
Virus

+1
FGR01
Fantasy
1327th
4/18/2014 12:29pm
Only problem with compression shirts is they must use some chinese dude with a pencil neck in the sweatshop to size them. They choke me when I wear them.
yzjs7
4/18/2014 1:28pm
Wow I honestly thought I was gonna get hated on. Ya I love how they feel even on hot days,theyre uv protectant as well. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will. I really am digging the basketball look to my jersey. I need to sew the edges where I cut it cus its a little jagged but ya I'm pumped. I think the axo gear above looks cool,baggy gear gets in the way I like to be free to move.
4/18/2014 1:48pm
I wear compression underwear. Tried the thong (true story) but my ball sack kept falling out the side.
Plus farting was like trying to whistle with your finger over your mouth.

to me, compression is what you wear under your jersey, not as a jersey.
DJL219
Fantasy
3256th
7/1/2018 7:06am
Anybody run Under Armour compression shirts under your jersey? I have a roost guard and i just need something under my jersey and roost guard.
slothy
7/1/2018 8:00am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2018 8:00am
DJL219 wrote:
Anybody run Under Armour compression shirts under your jersey? I have a roost guard and i just need something under my jersey and roost guard.
i do, no more sore nipples... alpinestars a10 underjersey
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
7/1/2018 8:19am
I wear compression underwear. Tried the thong (true story) but my ball sack kept falling out the side. Plus farting was like trying to whistle with...
I wear compression underwear. Tried the thong (true story) but my ball sack kept falling out the side.
Plus farting was like trying to whistle with your finger over your mouth.

to me, compression is what you wear under your jersey, not as a jersey.
This is the funniest post I have read on Vital. Ha ha ha ha

Post a reply to: Compression shirt

The Latest