Colorado Spings Amsoil Arenacross

Starcrossed
2/5/2016 9:27am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2016 11:54am
I know there is a Colorado AX thread from last week, but the OP is referring to the Kicker AX series which ran in Denver last weekend, and it's a confusing thread. The Amsoil AX series is running it's first ever three nite event, in Colorado Springs, beginning last nite.
In his AX debut, Chase Sexton posted the sixth fastest qualifying time, finished second in his heat race, and ended up fifth overall, with finishes of second and eighth in the mains. Not quite the debut that Forkner had, but a very impressive performance from Chase.
|
GD2
Fantasy
854th
2/5/2016 10:18am
Forkner actually had a debut of 4-5 and was fifth overall as well.

I think the championship will come down to Faith and Hayes. They are super close in speed and have been pretty consistent. Regal has had a rough time so far.
Gringoe
2/5/2016 10:20am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2016 10:21am
I know there is a Colorado AX thread from last week, but the OP is referring to the Kicker AX series which ran in Denver last...
I know there is a Colorado AX thread from last week, but the OP is referring to the Kicker AX series which ran in Denver last weekend, and it's a confusing thread. The Amsoil AX series is running it's first ever three nite event, in Colorado Springs, beginning last nite.
In his AX debut, Chase Sexton posted the sixth fastest qualifying time, finished second in his heat race, and ended up fifth overall, with finishes of second and eighth in the mains. Not quite the debut that Forkner had, but a very impressive performance from Chase.
I'm glad you started a less confusing thread and then made it confusing by saying it wasn't quite the debut Forkener had, even though he actually had a slightly better one
Starcrossed
2/5/2016 10:25am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2016 10:35am
Gringoe wrote:
I'm glad you started a less confusing thread and then made it confusing by saying it wasn't quite the debut Forkener had, even though he actually...
I'm glad you started a less confusing thread and then made it confusing by saying it wasn't quite the debut Forkener had, even though he actually had a slightly better one
*Forkner
I forgot about Forkner's actual debut, to be honest.
The caveat was for those who would say the thread already exists, however it is not related to this event.
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Colorado-AX,1297241
Initially, I planned on posting in that thread, but it is obviously not about the Amsoil AX race in Co Springs this weekend.
Gringoe
2/5/2016 10:34am
*Forkner I forgot about Forkner's actual debut, to be honest. The caveat was for those who would say the thread already exists, however it is not...
*Forkner
I forgot about Forkner's actual debut, to be honest.
The caveat was for those who would say the thread already exists, however it is not related to this event.
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Colorado-AX,1297241
Initially, I planned on posting in that thread, but it is obviously not about the Amsoil AX race in Co Springs this weekend.
Forkener works just fine ya prick Dry

The Shop

Starcrossed
2/5/2016 10:39am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2016 10:40am
Gringoe wrote:
Forkener works just fine ya prick Dry
So how do you feel about Forkener's debut then? Great kid? Awesome talent? Gonna be the champ?

Fork-in-'er
Gringoe
2/5/2016 10:51am
So how do you feel about Forkener's debut then? Great kid? Awesome talent? Gonna be the champ?

Fork-in-'er
I predict a lot of Forkener for Forkner Cool

If moto doesn't work out he can just be a pro bmx rider.
neysbo
2/5/2016 11:37am
I know there is a Colorado AX thread from last week, but the OP is referring to the Kicker AX series which ran in Denver last...
Sexton actually was in solid place for the overall but Twitter said he went down last lap right before the finish and got up to salvage 8th. Have not heard details on how he went down or if he had help. Either way same overall result as Austin. Sexton holeshot the first main as well.
Starcrossed
2/5/2016 11:54am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2016 11:55am
neysbo wrote:
Sexton actually was in solid place for the overall but Twitter said he went down last lap right before the finish and got up to salvage...
Sexton actually was in solid place for the overall but Twitter said he went down last lap right before the finish and got up to salvage 8th. Have not heard details on how he went down or if he had help. Either way same overall result as Austin. Sexton holeshot the first main as well.
Seems like both of them could have an immediate impact when they get in the mix. It's great to see upcoming riders like these guys, who seem to have such tremendous potential. It speaks well for the future of the sport and the amateur ranks.

Post a reply to: Colorado Spings Amsoil Arenacross

The Latest