Edited Date/Time 2/19/2016 4:54am
|
BobPA
2/18/2016 10:28am
Murder is a crime, I wish freestyle dude would learn this

The Shop

burnside
2/18/2016 12:51pm
Im not usually a fan of black bikes, but I really like this one..

In fact, I like the way its not bloody neon and aspiring to be 'factory'.
Will check out his insta KTM212!
HenryA
2/18/2016 1:17pm
Love it! Add kit suspension and it's perfect.
Tumblin
2/18/2016 1:22pm
Very cool and fun show to walk through, but I couldnt believe the Disneyland line to get into that warehouse!
That 125 was a bad lil pea-shooter, it looked like the frame and swingarm were all anodized?

Gary Nixon's Triumph was my favorite display...I watched it get pitched around on the San Jose Mile back in 1971. My Grandma!! took me to that first Pro Race that had all my heroes; Dick "Buggsy" Man, Dave "RubberBall" Aldana, Mert Lawwill, some rookie on a #80 Yellow xs650 among many others. I think Gene Romero may have won, but for sure it was a win for me, not to sure about Grandma..

pete24
2/18/2016 1:45pm
you call that a masterpeice? its got a fucking fake cone pipe on it ha ha ha i lost all faith in bills when they started that bullshit
neverwas
Fantasy
740th
2/18/2016 2:54pm
Tumblin wrote:
Very cool and fun show to walk through, but I couldnt believe the Disneyland line to get into that warehouse! That 125 was a bad lil...
Very cool and fun show to walk through, but I couldnt believe the Disneyland line to get into that warehouse!
That 125 was a bad lil pea-shooter, it looked like the frame and swingarm were all anodized?

Gary Nixon's Triumph was my favorite display...I watched it get pitched around on the San Jose Mile back in 1971. My Grandma!! took me to that first Pro Race that had all my heroes; Dick "Buggsy" Man, Dave "RubberBall" Aldana, Mert Lawwill, some rookie on a #80 Yellow xs650 among many others. I think Gene Romero may have won, but for sure it was a win for me, not to sure about Grandma..

My first Pro race was also at the San Jose mile, but a couple years before the one you are talking about.
Good times, the sound of the old bikes blasting around the mile,very cool and good times.
burnside
2/18/2016 3:46pm
Tumblin wrote:
Very cool and fun show to walk through, but I couldnt believe the Disneyland line to get into that warehouse! That 125 was a bad lil...

I wonder if the meteoric rise of popularity of motorcycles with hipsters will trickle down to more MX fans.
Heck, even bloody David Beckham is on posters riding a "scrambler".
Tumblin
2/18/2016 4:37pm
burnside wrote:
I wonder if the meteoric rise of popularity of motorcycles with hipsters will trickle down to more MX fans. Heck, even bloody David Beckham is on...
I wonder if the meteoric rise of popularity of motorcycles with hipsters will trickle down to more MX fans.
Heck, even bloody David Beckham is on posters riding a "scrambler".
I believe that's how it usually starts. The freedom and thrill of two wheels attracts people that have a lust for living on the edge, or off the fring of the masses yet you have membership. I caught it first on my stingray and winning those downhill races against my buds...and sometimes their visiting cousins.
But damn those real racers, both moto and class C. That was bad ass and I wanted in. I still don't care what it is; a smoker, farter, V twin, inline 4, trials or pit bike, I love riding them all.
hvaughn88
2/18/2016 4:45pm
I actually really like it. If you would have only described what it looked like, I would have hated it. But surprisingly, it turned out really cool
bents
Fantasy
909th
2/18/2016 6:23pm
I dunno but I dig a black bike. Looks cool, nice job to me.
Wandell
2/18/2016 7:19pm
Never been a fan of black bikes, but that's pretty freakin' cool!
Cliffy615
Fantasy
2903rd
2/19/2016 12:56am
The attention to detail of this build is incredible! I wonder how much it'd cost to get something like this built
Olson
2/19/2016 2:54am
I don't think a dirt bike can ever be classy. It's not a tux with a portofino. But it is very nice.
mpy
2/19/2016 3:07am
Nothing "Freestyle" about that bike, just gorgeous!
burnside
2/19/2016 4:44am
Tumblin wrote:
I believe that's how it usually starts. The freedom and thrill of two wheels attracts people that have a lust for living on the edge, or...
I believe that's how it usually starts. The freedom and thrill of two wheels attracts people that have a lust for living on the edge, or off the fring of the masses yet you have membership. I caught it first on my stingray and winning those downhill races against my buds...and sometimes their visiting cousins.
But damn those real racers, both moto and class C. That was bad ass and I wanted in. I still don't care what it is; a smoker, farter, V twin, inline 4, trials or pit bike, I love riding them all.
Yeah me too!

Ironically, I started out lucking into a KX80 at 12 years old (looong story), but rarely got to ride it as parents weren't into the sport and neither were my siblings. So I substituted the lack of track time riding mountain bikes, I love riding those because I didn't need permission. I could ride from my doorstep, for free and go where ever the fuck I wanted from dusk till dawn. Still rode MX sporadically.. MTB's eventually turned into BMX, because I could ride those indoors in winter and at the time the bikes were indestructible compared to MTBs (late 90s).. Now living in London, I ride them all sporadically (bicycles, 80s road motorcycle, MX, BMX) and love them all.

But always have a soft spot for Moto, any time I ride is usually on my own, I store my RM at my parents garage and theres a part of me that loves rolling out of the driveway alone because I can remember being a 12 year old desperate to ride but not having the means and being dependant on other people. Any time I get out on it Im reliving my teenage dream. hahaha
Thelen20
2/19/2016 4:54am Edited Date/Time 2/19/2016 4:55am
pete24 wrote:
you call that a masterpeice? its got a fucking fake cone pipe on it ha ha ha i lost all faith in bills when they started...
you call that a masterpeice? its got a fucking fake cone pipe on it ha ha ha i lost all faith in bills when they started that bullshit
I still support bills but ya, not the "cone look" pipes, if you know nothing about dirtbikes you MIGHT be fooled into thinking it is real. But for most of us who know what is going on with that pipe it comes off really really cheesy

That bike is not my style but I can still appreciate it!!! Well done

Post a reply to: Classy YZ125 build . . .

The Latest