Christian Craig Wow 9th !!

Edited Date/Time 7/20/2014 7:55pm
Christian Craig got a 9th in the second moto, and a 19th in the first for a 12th OA, that's pretty impressive for being retired and out of it for as long as he has.

|
7/20/2014 6:56pm
I guess he wadded up real hard in practice too. I think he lost it coming down Mt. Martin.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
7/20/2014 7:19pm
He's a great talent!
The Rock
7/20/2014 7:46pm
TripleFive wrote:
I guess he wadded up real hard in practice too. I think he lost it coming down Mt. Martin.
This wadding it up factor is my biggest concern given his injury history. Not easy to run with those guys especially when you're dropping in while the Nats are in full swing. I hope Christian can just focus on the fun factor and not let his competitive nature get the best of him.

In any event, stellar ride Christian!
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
7/20/2014 7:51pm
I think he's riding better because there's less pressure on him. The mental game is tough.

The Shop

SKlein
7/20/2014 7:55pm
TripleFive wrote:
The Rock wrote:
This wadding it up factor is my biggest concern given his injury history. Not easy to run with those guys especially when you're dropping in while...
This wadding it up factor is my biggest concern given his injury history. Not easy to run with those guys especially when you're dropping in while the Nats are in full swing. I hope Christian can just focus on the fun factor and not let his competitive nature get the best of him.

In any event, stellar ride Christian!
I imagine that would be hard for him to do considering the competition he is facing in that top 10/15 range. You need a little fire inside to finish out those moto's pushing up there with the top guys. Obviously backing it down is an option, but I can't imagine he would do that considering he (by choice) decided to give these races a chance. Pretty awesome to see him doing well though, seems like a good dude.

Post a reply to: Christian Craig Wow 9th !!

The Latest