Chris Alldredge

jleews6
Edited Date/Time 3/22/2014 1:08pm
Has anybody been watching the JS7 Freestone race? This kid is killing the A class and pro sport. His bikes have blown up two or three motos but when they stay together nobody is even close to this kid. He is like 4 seconds a lap faster then anybody else.I guess he will be the one to watch at the ranch and just might be the next big rookie.
Anybody know this kid?
|
sharkey
3/21/2014 8:10pm
its too bad he got hurt last year because he would have had cooper webbs spot at Yamaha. he was the fastest A rider last year for sure. just bad timing to get hurt that's all.
rutsmash
3/21/2014 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2014 8:20pm
Yes, he is on it. He was here in AZ for LL qualifier a month ago and he was so dominant he finished something like 20-30 seconds ahead of others in what..6 or 8 (whatever they are) lap race. Granted it was only a local, but still.
ayearinmx
3/21/2014 8:44pm
jleews6 wrote:
Has anybody been watching the JS7 Freestone race? This kid is killing the A class and pro sport. His bikes have blown up two or three...
Has anybody been watching the JS7 Freestone race? This kid is killing the A class and pro sport. His bikes have blown up two or three motos but when they stay together nobody is even close to this kid. He is like 4 seconds a lap faster then anybody else.I guess he will be the one to watch at the ranch and just might be the next big rookie.
Anybody know this kid?
It's a couple of years old now and he suffered a few injuries since... but this gives a pretty cool little insight into him as a rider / person. He's a cool dude though and I'm glad he's come back and looks as good as he does

jleews6
3/21/2014 8:53pm
Thanks for the vid. The kid is a class act. When his bikes blew up he just pushed them off the track and when his mechanic came running up he was cool and calm and they talked for a second and the high fived and started pushing the bike. Then when the team green guys came up he had his hand out to shake there hands as they walked up.
I was impressed!

The Shop

JW381
3/21/2014 9:31pm
I've been passed by him when he was on an 85 like I was standing still. It was weird how he disappeared, glad to see him back.
jeffro503
3/21/2014 10:39pm
Yeah Chris!! Dude used to tear up my Indoor track on his 85's...........knew he would be killing it later in life!
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
3/22/2014 8:21am
Seems like a great kid. Love to see fast guys coming up to be the next challengers. Good stuff.
Squid-mom
3/22/2014 10:29am
Out for an extended period of time with injuries? Maybe he should ask the AMA if he can go back to the B class to smoke the B class baggers. Just kidding, I hope he has a great season and gets the help he needs to eliminate the mechanical issues he had this week!
bullpen658
3/22/2014 10:38am
Looks like a good old fashioned american kid that drinks milk and eats beef. He can ride fairly decent too. J/K he looks SUPER fast. Fun video of his riding.
3/22/2014 12:24pm
sharkey wrote:
its too bad he got hurt last year because he would have had cooper webbs spot at Yamaha. he was the fastest A rider last year...
its too bad he got hurt last year because he would have had cooper webbs spot at Yamaha. he was the fastest A rider last year for sure. just bad timing to get hurt that's all.
Im a huge fan of Chris. He rode for me when I worked for Cobra and he and his family were a joy to work with. That being said, he and Webb raced each other 10 motos at Freestone and Oak Hill last spring and Webb won 9 of them. Cooper was the fastest A rider last year by far.

Hope to see Chris stay healthy and have a great 2014!
jleews6
3/22/2014 1:08pm
sharkey wrote:
its too bad he got hurt last year because he would have had cooper webbs spot at Yamaha. he was the fastest A rider last year...
SlowOldGuy wrote:
Im a huge fan of Chris. He rode for me when I worked for Cobra and he and his family were a joy to work with...
Im a huge fan of Chris. He rode for me when I worked for Cobra and he and his family were a joy to work with. That being said, he and Webb raced each other 10 motos at Freestone and Oak Hill last spring and Webb won 9 of them. Cooper was the fastest A rider last year by far.

Hope to see Chris stay healthy and have a great 2014!
I agree. Cooper was on it last year.

Post a reply to: Chris Alldredge

The Latest