Chisholm To Canada?

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
Edited Date/Time 4/1/2017 4:31am
It looks like we'll be seeing Kyle up here in Canada on a Honda backed team this season.

According to Direct Motocross the Redemption Racing KTM team are looking at a couple people down south to bring up to Canada. Cade Clason has been their guy for a couple of years and might come back unless he finds himself something better. So who's on a 250 that doesn't have anything lined up for outdoors?

Any guesses as to who they're looking at or already signed?
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
4/1/2017 4:24am
Quick Google search confirmed that. Sorry. Good for him though.

Hopefully Kyle will do well.

The Shop

visser62
4/1/2017 8:35am
Honestly, I think Canada is a great option for Kyle at this point in his career. He can be a top 5 guy, make good money, and have a more relaxing summer with some fun.
bdub
4/1/2017 8:37am
Helder wrote:
Malcolm Stewart
All of Canada would have mookie fever!!!
chad_111
4/1/2017 8:52am
This isn't somethingh new to Kyle, he's raced up here for several summers already.
4/1/2017 12:18pm
I have heard some 2 digit privateer guys who are interested in coming up. The RPMA FXR Racing team has been in talks with one, but nothing happening yet. Hopefully we will see a solid group up north this summer again!
4/4/2017 7:27pm
He was just talking about it on the MotoXpod. It's on itunes, stitcher and soundcloud.

(Shameless plug lol)
4/5/2017 9:26am
I will have to check it out! last I had heard, Vince Friese is not coming back, Rumor of KTM trying to work something out with Butler Brothers so Davi can defend his title, but I was told Davi wants to be in the US.

Then Redemption Racing is supposedly working on finding someone, since their deal with Macadoo isn't gonna work now I haven't heard who it is they want to fill that spot.

While my team has been talking with a well known privateer, as of right now I would say there is only a 10% chance that we actually get this deal done so all I will say is he is currently on a Privateer Honda team, and rode for the MX101 Yamaha team in 2014.

Hopefully we can make this happen as I feel the RPMA FXR Racing team gives him the freedom to do whatever he wants, as we will do whatever have to in order for him to be comfortable and competitive. Trust me If we manage to get this done, You will all hear me shouting it from the roof tops, and you will be seeing his RPMA FXR Racing backed back on the podium no question in my mind
RCB33
Fantasy
118th
4/5/2017 1:08pm
I will have to check it out! last I had heard, Vince Friese is not coming back, Rumor of KTM trying to work something out with...
I will have to check it out! last I had heard, Vince Friese is not coming back, Rumor of KTM trying to work something out with Butler Brothers so Davi can defend his title, but I was told Davi wants to be in the US.

Then Redemption Racing is supposedly working on finding someone, since their deal with Macadoo isn't gonna work now I haven't heard who it is they want to fill that spot.

While my team has been talking with a well known privateer, as of right now I would say there is only a 10% chance that we actually get this deal done so all I will say is he is currently on a Privateer Honda team, and rode for the MX101 Yamaha team in 2014.

Hopefully we can make this happen as I feel the RPMA FXR Racing team gives him the freedom to do whatever he wants, as we will do whatever have to in order for him to be comfortable and competitive. Trust me If we manage to get this done, You will all hear me shouting it from the roof tops, and you will be seeing his RPMA FXR Racing backed back on the podium no question in my mind
Wentland?

Post a reply to: Chisholm To Canada?

The Latest