Chicks asking chick questions

sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
Edited Date/Time 4/12/2015 11:37pm
First off, I like women, girls, chicks, all of the above, and I know the latest trend is to have women interview athletes right after an event. It's in every sport now, football, basketball, even hockey, it's just how it is now, I get it. But could someone puhleeez give them some better questions to asked besides, "That was a great race, can you describe what your feelings are right now ?" huh ? fukin really ? come on. Even better is this one that gets asked every single time now, "What can we expect to see from you in the future ?" What ? How the fuk is a guy supposed to answer that ? I don't want to sound cold hearted but I want to hear something about the race or what happened when so and so took you out ? I could care less what his feelings are or what he expects in the future. Can we get an ex racer down there and let the guy run on about the race a little bit ? I know these guys probably have plenty of interesting things to say but they get sucked into trying to describe their feelings or their expectations, fuk that I want to hear about what happened when so and so cleaned you out or something, anything about the race. Any thoughts ? Does it seem lame and sissified or am I just a grumpy old man ?

|
hillbilly
4/12/2015 5:35pm
They all sound like Charlie Browns teacher to me anyways,dont matter what they ask.
SEEMEFIRST
4/12/2015 5:39pm
Usually the rider looks at the interviewer with that "RCA Dog" look, and answers a completely different question.

Bimbo: Take us through what you were feeling going into this race.

Rider: Yeah, uh.... My bike hooked up, got a great start, and I'd like to thank....
slipdog
4/12/2015 5:46pm
The only question I want to hear is "do you want yellow mustard or the spicy yuppie mustard?"
Mr Bean
4/12/2015 5:56pm
Wait 'til they start asking them what they plan to buy their girlfriend with their winnings... and see if they get that "try again" look when the reporterette doesn't approve.

Or if they had a particularly difficult evening they might ask them what ice cream they plan to binge on while they have a good cry.

It's coming, just wait.

The Shop

mb60
4/12/2015 6:00pm
I must be in the old grumpy man class because that chick has some lame questions. But it makes me cringe to watch football at any level with the sideline reporter standing there like she is ready to pounce. I can't be that bad because I think somebody like ping or Preston would rock doing the interviews.
hvaughn88
4/12/2015 6:00pm
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I doubt ex pros would ask much better questions
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
4/12/2015 6:07pm
Have to be the right guy. Someone like those dudes that do the Canadian outdoor series, At least something different each time instead of the same old questions like someone pulled the string on an inflatable make up tester
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
4/12/2015 6:22pm
Mr Bean wrote:
Wait 'til they start asking them what they plan to buy their girlfriend with their winnings... and see if they get that "try again" look when...
Wait 'til they start asking them what they plan to buy their girlfriend with their winnings... and see if they get that "try again" look when the reporterette doesn't approve.

Or if they had a particularly difficult evening they might ask them what ice cream they plan to binge on while they have a good cry.

It's coming, just wait.
An entire tub of Moose Tracks
JB 19
4/12/2015 7:36pm
You can add 2 hours to your productive time by recording the race and then fast forward through everything except the racing.
hvaughn88
4/12/2015 7:43pm
JB 19 wrote:
You can add 2 hours to your productive time by recording the race and then fast forward through everything except the racing.
And miss all those people sending in pics of their bikes in the living room? Now way, bro!
ledger
4/12/2015 8:00pm Edited Date/Time 4/12/2015 8:01pm
Forrest Gump loves Jenny,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats all I have to say about that.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
4/12/2015 8:06pm
I honestly wouldn't care if they spoke in Arabic. In any sport I have never had a interviewer, male or female, ask a athlete a question that I really cared to hear the answer. In a sport of ugly dudes let's hope they keep giving the pretty ladies a microphone.
JB 19
4/12/2015 8:11pm
JB 19 wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
And miss all those people sending in pics of their bikes in the living room? Now way, bro!
They should add a segment called, "That's so 909."

I could really dig some tweets of some 909'ers with crooked flat billed hats in their lifted trucks going for a Friday night cruise with their bike in the back.
h&m_cycle
4/12/2015 8:32pm Edited Date/Time 4/12/2015 8:33pm
JB 19 wrote:
Then I would miss Justin Barcia running out of gas.

or watch the same commercials & skip over the racing.
Mr Bean
4/12/2015 8:44pm
Pretty positive they don't decide what questions to ask.
So you're saying they aren't smart enough to have come up with those insightful questions by themselves?

Really?

Sexist.
bronwynrayne
4/12/2015 9:02pm
Mr Bean wrote:
So you're saying they aren't smart enough to have come up with those insightful questions by themselves?

Really?

Sexist.
Wanna hear a funny joke? Feminism.
TerryB
4/12/2015 9:04pm Edited Date/Time 4/12/2015 9:10pm
I love pretty girls and fine asses, but I would be all for eliminating DD's inane segments and JT interviewing RD's wife in the stands WHILE HE IS RACING FOR POSITION...

Hell, I'm all for getting rid of 30 second girls and flames shooting over the starting line, but then, I'm not into the WWE Smackdown, or Monster Jam, so fuck me and making my sport look professional, I'm clearly not the target demographic...
Mr Bean
4/12/2015 9:08pm
Wanna hear a funny joke? Feminism.
Okay - you can stay.

But the first time you ask someone how they feel about something...
Mr Bean
4/12/2015 9:17pm
TerryB wrote:
I love pretty girls and fine asses, but I would be all for eliminating DD's inane segments and JT interviewing RD's wife in the stands WHILE...
I love pretty girls and fine asses, but I would be all for eliminating DD's inane segments and JT interviewing RD's wife in the stands WHILE HE IS RACING FOR POSITION...

Hell, I'm all for getting rid of 30 second girls and flames shooting over the starting line, but then, I'm not into the WWE Smackdown, or Monster Jam, so fuck me and making my sport look professional, I'm clearly not the target demographic...
Maybe I'm showing my age but I'd much prefer racers (KW?) providing the 'filler" or replace it with technical or behind the scenes segments.

The whole "sex sells" approach gives it a cheesy, car show type feel for me.

Don't get me wrong, I likes da wimmens - always have, never tried anything else - I'm just saying that when it's time to moto I don't want to see it riddled with outtakes from Valley Girl.

And when I wants my hoes, well, that's a whole other "behind the scenes" episode.

TerryB
4/12/2015 9:21pm
Mr Bean wrote:
Maybe I'm showing my age but I'd much prefer racers (KW?) providing the 'filler" or replace it with technical or behind the scenes segments. The whole...
Maybe I'm showing my age but I'd much prefer racers (KW?) providing the 'filler" or replace it with technical or behind the scenes segments.

Don't get me wrong, I likes da wimmens - always have, never tried anything else - I'm just saying that when it's time to moto I don't want to see it riddled with outtakes from Valley Girl.

And when I wants my hoes, well, that's a whole other "behind the scenes" episode.

Agreed.

When I want to watch racing, I wanna watch professionally presented racing without cheeze.

When I want to look at bimbos and wonder what they think, I go to Brazzers.

Mr Bean
4/12/2015 9:24pm
TerryB wrote:
Agreed. When I want to watch racing, I wanna watch professionally presented racing without cheeze. When I want to look at bimbos and wonder what they...
Agreed.

When I want to watch racing, I wanna watch professionally presented racing without cheeze.

When I want to look at bimbos and wonder what they think, I go to Brazzers.

And let me guess - when you leave there you're still wondering what they're thinking (or if they think at all)?
TerryB
4/12/2015 9:33pm
Mr Bean wrote:
And let me guess - when you leave there you're still wondering what they're thinking (or if they think at all)?
ShockedWink
bronwynrayne
4/12/2015 9:42pm
TerryB wrote:
I love pretty girls and fine asses, but I would be all for eliminating DD's inane segments and JT interviewing RD's wife in the stands WHILE...

Mr Bean wrote:
Maybe I'm showing my age but I'd much prefer racers (KW?) providing the 'filler" or replace it with technical or behind the scenes segments. The whole...

Not that I get an opinion as a female, but yanno, it's really annoying when the only female representation I see at races is the commentators and the card girls. It is so cheezy and tacky, it turns me off of watching races.

That being said I don't want to get into a discussion of what I would like to see, because I already know what kind of a response seeing chicks race on TV would have haha...
TerryB
4/12/2015 9:46pm
Not that I get an opinion as a female, but yanno, it's really annoying when the only female representation I see at races is the commentators...
Not that I get an opinion as a female, but yanno, it's really annoying when the only female representation I see at races is the commentators and the card girls. It is so cheezy and tacky, it turns me off of watching races.

That being said I don't want to get into a discussion of what I would like to see, because I already know what kind of a response seeing chicks race on TV would have haha...
Hey, we already said that you could stay. Don't push your luck!Laughing
bronwynrayne
4/12/2015 9:51pm
Not that I get an opinion as a female, but yanno, it's really annoying when the only female representation I see at races is the commentators...

TerryB wrote:
Hey, we already said that you could stay. Don't push your luck!Laughing
LaughingWhistling
Mr Bean
4/12/2015 9:52pm

I don't know about that - I enjoyed watching the ladies race the EnduroCross at the X-Games and it's the same with the MX whether it's local MX or whatever - skill level doesn't matter which is all we're really talking about here. Once everyone is geared up it's difficult to tell who's under there.

But if it's on the tube it's probably gonna be the highest levels and that isn't a co-ed situation. There just aren't enough women with the skills to qualify at that level in an open event.

Still, the women's classes are entertaining - no problems here.

But I don't care for the propensity toward pink gear. Wink

Post a reply to: Chicks asking chick questions

The Latest