Check this out, nice yz125 build.

yzpremix
Hello vitalmx family take a look att this cool build, i like the garage too.
Btw im Swedish, not very good at typing in english if this looks funny to you Smile

http://m.vitalmx.com/videos/member/Transforming-a-2006-Yamaha-YZ125-Int…
|
kott0n
Fantasy
3769th
12/8/2016 7:00am
Us postal service
mx_563
12/8/2016 11:39am
He says "send it" a lot but he's a street bike dude.
I thought "sending it" meant going for a big jump on a dirt bike.
My moto-jargon skills must be off.

Easy to build a sweet looking bike when you have a big budget (or lots of sponsors).
12/8/2016 11:41am
mx_563 wrote:
He says "send it" a lot but he's a street bike dude. I thought "sending it" meant going for a big jump on a dirt bike...

Easy to build a sweet looking bike when you have a big budget (or lots of sponsors).
that must explain the USPS logo.

The Shop

mx_563
12/8/2016 1:34pm
mx_563 wrote:
He says "send it" a lot but he's a street bike dude. I thought "sending it" meant going for a big jump on a dirt bike...

that must explain the USPS logo.
that's funny. didn't think of that.
12/8/2016 7:25pm Edited Date/Time 12/8/2016 7:37pm
I thought it was great. I'd love to know more about the stuff they did to get it so pimp. Eagle One product? What kind of attachment on pressure washer? What'd they use to scrub? Black swingarm? Was it a wrap or what did they do?

I think he'll be Sending it just fine even if he rides on road for a living.
mx_563
12/9/2016 1:45pm Edited Date/Time 12/9/2016 1:45pm
Just watched part two.
http://racerxonline.com/2016/12/09/watch-project-two-stroke-episode-2
Thoughts:

* you gotta admit it's pretty funny when someone goes public with a bike overhaul/build where the bike seizes within about an hour of re-assembly.
* is that Anneke Beerten at 6:51? I know she did DITD this year.
* look at this dude's grips while he's rebuilding the top end. They are all twisted and whatnot. Funny thing, they are EMIG grips which have the screw-clamp system and are said to stay put.
* only one "send it" reference this time if I'm not mistaken

12/9/2016 2:01pm
mx_563 wrote:
Just watched part two. http://racerxonline.com/2016/12/09/watch-project-two-stroke-episode-2 Thoughts: * you gotta admit it's pretty funny when someone goes public with a bike overhaul/build where the bike seizes within...
Just watched part two.
Thoughts:

* you gotta admit it's pretty funny when someone goes public with a bike overhaul/build where the bike seizes within about an hour of re-assembly.
* look at this dude's grips while he's rebuilding the top end. They are all twisted and whatnot. Funny thing, they are EMIG grips which have the screw-clamp system and are said to stay put.

This is what moto is about.
12/9/2016 4:38pm Edited Date/Time 12/9/2016 7:51pm
Rough crowd here...I watched it, thought that looks like fun, and he was having a good time doing it.
jeffro503
12/9/2016 5:40pm
Man , some of you guys will bitch about anything. Aaron looks like a true moto head that brought back some clapped out junker 125 back to life and made it into a sweet ride. What the hell would be the reason for bagging on that? Isn't that the definition of what a true moto head does?

And you bitch about it? What....the....eff?

I say " Kickass job Aaron! "
JWACK
12/9/2016 5:46pm
mx_563 wrote:
Just watched part two. http://racerxonline.com/2016/12/09/watch-project-two-stroke-episode-2 Thoughts: * you gotta admit it's pretty funny when someone goes public with a bike overhaul/build where the bike seizes within...
Just watched part two.
Thoughts:

Those emig grips are designed with a twist.
C-Rock
12/10/2016 6:01am
jeffro503 wrote:
Man , some of you guys will bitch about anything. Aaron looks like a true moto head that brought back some clapped out junker 125 back...
Man , some of you guys will bitch about anything. Aaron looks like a true moto head that brought back some clapped out junker 125 back to life and made it into a sweet ride. What the hell would be the reason for bagging on that? Isn't that the definition of what a true moto head does?

And you bitch about it? What....the....eff?

I say " Kickass job Aaron! "
Was just kidding 'cause the exact same vid had already been posted here like 48 hours before...
Still, even though the video's kinda cool, I'm slowly getting overdosed with YZ rebuilds/updates.
Even more since I've done my own!
Wink
12/10/2016 9:09am
JWACK wrote:
Those emig grips are designed with a twist.
Haha they were actually upside down if you watch it. They don't move though. I've had two sets so far. Maybe he just preferred it that way.

I liked the videos. It was cool that he could rebuild the top end in between races. And it was cool that they showed the video of my start.

Post a reply to: Check this out, nice yz125 build.

The Latest