Check out my website ... Moto, bikes, arty crap & more

burnside
Edited Date/Time 8/7/2013 6:29pm
Hey guys,

Just a quick one, check out a site I've been running with my friends for the past couple of years called MAKE YOUR BONES.

Is basically a home for films we want to make and a ton of bike related inspiration: MX, BMX, travel, culture, arty shit... al sorts of bike related goodness. Just keep scrolling down...!

www.makeyourbones.com

And follow us on FB..!
https://www.facebook.com/makeyourbones

Hope this isn't considered SPAM - but I think a lot of you guys will appreciate some of the content.

Heck, while we're at it, here's one of the films:

|
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/6/2013 7:23pm
I may have shot a photo on your page.
burnside
8/7/2013 2:27am
GuyB wrote:
I may have shot a photo on your page.
It's quite likely, mine a few pics out of here! ha. There's definitely a few tblazier finds up there. If you show me which pic I'll add your credit, or if its an issue we can pull it down. A lot of the pics we find don't have photo credits.
Sandberm
8/7/2013 8:35am
I like it. Some cool pics and I'll have to give the videos a look later.Cheerful
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/7/2013 9:30am
burnside wrote:
It's quite likely, mine a few pics out of here! ha. There's definitely a few tblazier finds up there. If you show me which pic I'll...
It's quite likely, mine a few pics out of here! ha. There's definitely a few tblazier finds up there. If you show me which pic I'll add your credit, or if its an issue we can pull it down. A lot of the pics we find don't have photo credits.
Not a big deal. I just thought it was funny seeing an old cover of BMX Action (and I'm not 100 percent sure it was my photo).

The Shop

burnside
8/7/2013 5:11pm
burnside wrote:
It's quite likely, mine a few pics out of here! ha. There's definitely a few tblazier finds up there. If you show me which pic I'll...
GuyB wrote:
Not a big deal. I just thought it was funny seeing an old cover of BMX Action (and I'm not 100 percent sure it was my...
Not a big deal. I just thought it was funny seeing an old cover of BMX Action (and I'm not 100 percent sure it was my photo).
Oh! It was a BMX pic..! haha. Seems like you guys covered a golden era of BMX. I'm still in awe you worked with Spike Jonze!
burnside
8/7/2013 5:13pm
Sandberm wrote:
I like it. Some cool pics and I'll have to give the videos a look later.:cheer:
I like it. Some cool pics and I'll have to give the videos a look later.Cheerful
Cheers Sandberm. We add to the videos slowly.. the best (I think) is PETROL, FOOD, BEER... Will make you want to ride around the world on what ever dirt bike you have in your garage. haha

Post a reply to: Check out my website ... Moto, bikes, arty crap & more

The Latest