Chase Sexton ?

mmain62
2/2/2016 5:10am Edited Date/Time 2/2/2016 3:15pm
With Forkner winning AX does anyone think we will see Chase racing any AX to see where he stands? Since these two kids are arguably the fastest two amateurs right now, I feel like Chase is going to want to see how he stacks up as well. Maybe this is something someone already knows but I am curious. Being from the Land of Lincoln I am a Sexton fan so I hope he does well.
|
2/2/2016 5:15am
Pretty sure the plan for Chase has been to start in Colorado. Doubt that changed any based on Austin winning last weekend.
neysbo
2/2/2016 5:22am
SlowOldGuy wrote:
Pretty sure the plan for Chase has been to start in Colorado. Doubt that changed any based on Austin winning last weekend.
Yes, just as above, the plan all along was to start at Colorado and than do the Ontario, CA one as well. Big question may be what he does for the Outdoor season. I know he is planning to do the James Stewart Spring Classic and most likely Oak Hill.
mmain62
2/2/2016 5:33am
SlowOldGuy wrote:
I didn't figure it Austin winning would change anything really. I didn't know if they had plans to do any ax or not now I do. I hope he comes out and races outdoors right away that'd be sweet.
peelout
2/2/2016 8:22am
anyone know if Austin is going to race any more AX races or will he get right into testing and training for the outdoors?

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
36th
2/2/2016 8:30am Edited Date/Time 2/2/2016 8:31am
peelout wrote:
anyone know if Austin is going to race any more AX races or will he get right into testing and training for the outdoors?
He should be going into Outdoor testing, not worth it for him to continue Arenacross. Right now it's a strain on resources because PC has to send a mechanic to the Arenacross races as the Team Green crew aren't really working on his bikes at this point.
peelout
2/2/2016 8:40am
peelout wrote:
ML512 wrote:
He should be going into Outdoor testing, not worth it for him to continue Arenacross. Right now it's a strain on resources because PC has to...
He should be going into Outdoor testing, not worth it for him to continue Arenacross. Right now it's a strain on resources because PC has to send a mechanic to the Arenacross races as the Team Green crew aren't really working on his bikes at this point.
yeah i agree, was just curious. i enjoy watching that kid rip, great style, can't wait to see how he does come Hangtown
ML512
Fantasy
36th
2/2/2016 8:59am
peelout wrote:
yeah i agree, was just curious. i enjoy watching that kid rip, great style, can't wait to see how he does come Hangtown
He's never really been a kid to get hurt, but I'm still crossing my fingers he makes it to Hangtown unscathed. I want to see him at 100% come the opener. I was at Glen Helen when Barcia made his debut... that was an impressive two motos right there.
NV825
Fantasy
2711th
2/2/2016 10:59am
peelout wrote:
ML512 wrote:
He's never really been a kid to get hurt, but I'm still crossing my fingers he makes it to Hangtown unscathed. I want to see him...
He's never really been a kid to get hurt, but I'm still crossing my fingers he makes it to Hangtown unscathed. I want to see him at 100% come the opener. I was at Glen Helen when Barcia made his debut... that was an impressive two motos right there.
I think Tomac's rookie debut at Hangtown takes the cake.
Mit12
2/2/2016 1:57pm
Making riders of Forkner's ability race AX to qualify for SX is a complete joke. Any top Amature that has been competing at the A level of the national Amature series should not have to race AX to qualify to race SX.
rpawley
2/2/2016 2:02pm
Mit12 wrote:
Making riders of Forkner's ability race AX to qualify for SX is a complete joke. Any top Amature that has been competing at the A level...
Making riders of Forkner's ability race AX to qualify for SX is a complete joke. Any top Amature that has been competing at the A level of the national Amature series should not have to race AX to qualify to race SX.
This is not true across the board, Baker could have used some AX time. He did not look prepared at all for SX and he raced Amateur nationals and Pro Nationals.
cbuehler767
2/2/2016 2:38pm
NV825 wrote:
I think Tomac's rookie debut at Hangtown takes the cake.
Pretty sure Bubba is the gold standard with a 1-1, as far as pro debut's go.
motox11
2/2/2016 2:44pm
I think Tomac's will always stick out to me more because most everyone already knew that Stewart could dominate in 1-1 fashion. Tomac was more of a shock factor to most when it happened.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
2/2/2016 3:15pm
motox11 wrote:
I think Tomac's will always stick out to me more because most everyone already knew that Stewart could dominate in 1-1 fashion. Tomac was more of...
I think Tomac's will always stick out to me more because most everyone already knew that Stewart could dominate in 1-1 fashion. Tomac was more of a shock factor to most when it happened.
Not quite for James Stewart. He made his pro debut in Supercross in 2002, where he finished second in his first race. Come his first Outdoor national at Hangtown in 2002, he actually went one-two, Mike Brown won the second moto.

Post a reply to: Chase Sexton ?

The Latest