Change of awning for Prado?

10/11/2017 7:44pm
I think the real reason prado is going to the different awning might be because Prado had a few very questionablele run ins with Jonass. I...
I think the real reason prado is going to the different awning might be because Prado had a few very questionablele run ins with Jonass. I think there might be some bad blood there hence the move to the different awning.
IF Prado wants to go to America he needs to improve in all aspects. The kids got talent just not enough at the moment to get under the KTM USA truck.
With Prado's expectations of going to the USA it must of been a real slap in the face to see Lawrence get signed to a huge deal over there.
crusty_xx wrote:
The guy won 3 GPs in his first full season at age 16. What more do you expect? That's the same amount as Roczen Of course...
The guy won 3 GPs in his first full season at age 16. What more do you expect? That's the same amount as Roczen
Of course he has to improve but IMO he's on a very good way. Let him finish school and train properly and he will be even better. And KTM knows it. If he wanted to go over to the US next year, he would probably be given the chance.
No doubting his skills and speed just needs to work on consistency but most importantly he needs to fix his issues with the heat.
Just my opinion but i think he needs to maybe ditch school. He's proven he's fast enough to make a good living from MX. They say schooling is plan B but if you look at it while he's doing plan B others are taking his spots for plan A.
The kid seems very likeable as well.
visser62
10/11/2017 9:26pm
I don't know why more people aren't hyped on TKO. Unlike Lawrence, he won an overall this year and more than one moto, and he was far better at the beginning of the year.
JB479
10/11/2017 10:15pm
visser62 wrote:
I don't know why more people aren't hyped on TKO. Unlike Lawrence, he won an overall this year and more than one moto, and he was...
I don't know why more people aren't hyped on TKO. Unlike Lawrence, he won an overall this year and more than one moto, and he was far better at the beginning of the year.
Tko is already 20. He was on a better bike than Lawrence and he already knew alot of the tracks due to riding emx class in 14'15' and 16. Lawrence raced 6 emx250 rounds in 2016. Prior to that he had never raced in europe. Lawrence was on a b spec suzuki. Tko is a very good rider but he doesnt have that raw speed/skill of a Lawrence/prado or jonass.
Motofinne
10/11/2017 11:10pm
visser62 wrote:
I don't know why more people aren't hyped on TKO. Unlike Lawrence, he won an overall this year and more than one moto, and he was...
JB479 wrote:
Tko is already 20. He was on a better bike than Lawrence and he already knew alot of the tracks due to riding emx class in...
Tko is already 20. He was on a better bike than Lawrence and he already knew alot of the tracks due to riding emx class in 14'15' and 16. Lawrence raced 6 emx250 rounds in 2016. Prior to that he had never raced in europe. Lawrence was on a b spec suzuki. Tko is a very good rider but he doesnt have that raw speed/skill of a Lawrence/prado or jonass.
TKO could be a champ if he finds that last % of raw speed. He is very consistant.

The Shop

ruy
10/12/2017 5:08am

Post a reply to: Change of awning for Prado?

The Latest