Chad isnt to happy with rv

trwright174
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:21am
@crtwotwo said:

Why is it so hard for people to be honest and say it the way it is?? I would totally understand and respect if RV just said 2011 is priority...not some bullshit story especially after he "invited" racerx out to the track for filming and he runs a 5k marathon...let's be honest a Superx title means a hell of a lot more than racing a one of race
|
Trent179
10/20/2010 5:26am
Fuck Chad. He's one to be talking about making excuses!
Shenzi
Fantasy
1233rd
10/20/2010 5:50am
Chad is totally right tho, you guys are just commenting as RV-supporters or anti-Reed goonies. He is right people should be honest and tell it like it is instead of freaggin' suggarcoating stuff with excuses and fake reasons, what a waste of time to come up with all this stuff. Just be honest and say it how it is. RV is actually a champion at this usually.
TooOldToPlay
10/20/2010 5:51am
Comment seems a little odd to be coming from Reed. Reed is already in Austrailia and is only riding one race.....Guess that SuperX title isn't so super after all.

The Shop

ando
10/20/2010 6:20am
Comment seems a little odd to be coming from Reed. Reed is already in Austrailia and is only riding one race.....Guess that SuperX title isn't so...
Comment seems a little odd to be coming from Reed. Reed is already in Austrailia and is only riding one race.....Guess that SuperX title isn't so super after all.
Despite people wishing he would do otherwise, he's been saying at every opportunity that he's only doing one race, and that his priority is AMA SX.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
10/20/2010 6:32am
A 5k marathon? lmao

I guess the fact that RV can run 3.2 miles means he is in race shape.
tcannon521
Fantasy
1417th
10/20/2010 6:48am
Comment seems a little odd to be coming from Reed. Reed is already in Austrailia and is only riding one race.....Guess that SuperX title isn't so...
Reed has said over and over that the most important thing for him right now is to get a ride in the US next year.

My guess is he has to be in the states to do this and once he is on a team he will need to be in CA setting up the bike.

He has also said, he struggled last year by not having the settings in place for the start of SX.

My guess is if he had stayed on the Kawasaki he would be there every weekend if his doctors would allow it.
Jujji
10/20/2010 7:06am Edited Date/Time 10/20/2010 7:07am
i see what 22 is saying.........this super x thing will only grow if big names keep showing up and for RV to back out and not just say i don't want to and have is PR people dream up some story is a load.........but either way both guys have a right to do what the hell they want to so lets just shut up and enjoy A1
Mike D
10/20/2010 7:08am
Wasnt a race it was a benifit for titties. Id crawl 5K for titties. Does this mean that chad doesnt support breast cancer? I doubt it. and doesnt like titties? Im pretty sure Chad likes titties. The only reason Chad even pays attention to RV is because he knows RV will be faster than him in 2K11. Hes just trying to get RV into a pissing contest. Maybe chad should pick on Dungey or Bubba instead of Villy. RV gets pissed and even.

huck
10/20/2010 8:02am
I had an RV that I wasn't happy with one time. I traded that son of a bitch in as quick as possible. I love the RV that I have now. Chad can call if he needs any advice on RV's. I believe his wife has the number....

RedRider31
10/20/2010 8:08am
Why can't he just call him up and ask "WTF?", instead of complaining about it on the stupid tweeter?

Chad, put down the iPhone/Blackberry!
10/20/2010 8:46am
yes we all love RV's and Titty's, so whats all the hubub here? oh right, Chad dissed RV so a 5 page personal shit slinging war is going to erupt between Chad's fans and RV"s fans. carry on
STICKMAN
10/20/2010 9:14am Edited Date/Time 10/20/2010 9:15am
So he pulls out claiming his leg isn't ready, then runs 5k on it.......

Just tell the truth, didn't want to come, A1 is priority......whats so hard about that.?

Lots of people are upset because for the 2nd year in a row "big name Stewart / Poto" have pulled out after committing to come.

Nobody likes being bullshitted to.

http://www.motoonline.com....lian-super-x-rounds/
Grieby54
10/20/2010 9:22am
STICKMAN wrote:
So he pulls out claiming his leg isn't ready, then runs 5k on it....... Just tell the truth, didn't want to come, A1 is priority......whats so...

Just tell the truth, didn't want to come, A1 is priority......whats so hard about that.?

Lots of people are upset because for the 2nd year in a row "big name Stewart / Poto" have pulled out after committing to come.

I can run a 5k... I can't race full out on a supercross track at a professional level. To compare the two is just retarded. I guarantee your doctor would clear you to jog a 5k before he'd clear you to race supercross.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
10/20/2010 9:26am
STICKMAN wrote:
So he pulls out claiming his leg isn't ready, then runs 5k on it....... Just tell the truth, didn't want to come, A1 is priority......whats so...

So you think running 3.2 miles is comparable to racing SX? Have you ever pounded through a set of whoops (rhetorical question)? Painting him as a liar publicly because he ran a 5k and did a video with RX is weak at best.

I'm sure RV thought he would be ready and intended to attend the race, which is why he allowed them to use his name in promoting the event. I don't have a hard time believing he just isn't as ready as he thought he would be.

cudby
10/20/2010 9:28am
Also... in the RX Film I shot of RV last week, he was literally doing 3 laps at a time, then changing parts. He maybe did 15 laps in the 3 hours I was there.
Grieby54
10/20/2010 9:40am
Remember that one time that a president messed up so he invented some crisis to draw the public's attention away from him? Maybe Reed's been studying some politics.

What's with all these chickshit twitter call outs?
Spinner
10/20/2010 9:42am
Shenzi wrote:
Chad is totally right tho, you guys are just commenting as RV-supporters or anti-Reed goonies. He is right people should be honest and tell it like...
Chad is totally right tho, you guys are just commenting as RV-supporters or anti-Reed goonies. He is right people should be honest and tell it like it is instead of freaggin' suggarcoating stuff with excuses and fake reasons, what a waste of time to come up with all this stuff. Just be honest and say it how it is. RV is actually a champion at this usually.
But sometimes, when people are honest and "tell it like it is", some members on this board get their panties in a wad about it.
Void Main
10/20/2010 9:44am
I wish the last marathon I ran was only 5k. Would have been a hell of a lot easier, but then it wouldn't have been a marathon.
Grieby54
10/20/2010 9:47am
Shenzi wrote:
Chad is totally right tho, you guys are just commenting as RV-supporters or anti-Reed goonies. He is right people should be honest and tell it like...
I'm neither an RV-supporter nor a an anti-Reed goony.

You're totally right though, Chad definitely knows more about RV's race readiness than RV himself. Maybe Chad should stick to his own twitter PR method, and let the RV camp stick to their actual PR method. What RV does and why he does it is isn't really any of Chad's concern.
Grieby54
10/20/2010 9:48am
Void Main wrote:
I wish the last marathon I ran was only 5k. Would have been a hell of a lot easier, but then it wouldn't have been a...
I wish the last marathon I ran was only 5k. Would have been a hell of a lot easier, but then it wouldn't have been a marathon.
Hahaha... I didn't even catch that.
Gio
10/20/2010 9:58am
@crtwotwo said: Why is it so hard for people to be honest and say it the way it is?? I would totally understand and respect if...
@crtwotwo said:

Why is it so hard for people to be honest and say it the way it is?? I would totally understand and respect if RV just said 2011 is priority...not some bullshit story especially after he "invited" racerx out to the track for filming and he runs a 5k marathon...let's be honest a Superx title means a hell of a lot more than racing a one of race

True, on the other hand, "it is what it is" applies also to the fact that there is a lot of PR-BS in our sport: it's the reality of things (professional tennis used to have the same problem). So, what's the next best thing? Contact another big name such as Windham or riders who may actually be interested in testing their rides in race-like conditions (Short, Metcalfe, T. Hahn).

Having said that, I am eagerly waiting to read some actual news about Chad's ride in 2011!
oldx
10/20/2010 10:05am
Shenzi wrote:
Damn, there goes that giant sucking sound again.
Trent179
10/20/2010 10:07am
Yep, I think he just put his foot in his mouth.
trwright174
10/20/2010 10:09am
i personally think that he is jealous of ryan. i mean who really thinks kawi really wanted a rider that basically quit mid season on them and now Kawi woundnt want to waste their money on a rider that they cant trust. seems to me he is just upset with everyone at kawi

Post a reply to: Chad isnt to happy with rv

The Latest