Chad Reed replacement test rider

crf250pilot
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 11:20am
Great video make sure to watch the ending.

|
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
1/21/2010 6:57pm
omg.. I just watch 1:17 and was watching the lady getting up, I totally missed the guy with the cigarette in the background.. LOL.. That's funnier then the crash..

The Shop

Wandell
1/21/2010 7:35pm
I've seen that video several times and never noticed that! Woohoo
Ddavis
1/21/2010 8:01pm
HAHAHA, thanks for making my day.
JE215
Fantasy
1316th
1/21/2010 8:19pm
That's pure straight up comedy.
donman
1/21/2010 8:58pm
:38 "No broken asses?!"

:40 "Is your ass broken?"

Who owns that there motorsickle?!! Pretty sure NONE of the bystanders ride!
Yaya
Fantasy
2551st
1/21/2010 9:30pm
She is factory ready! Slap a Monter logo on that bitch and she is ready for some A2 mud!
1/21/2010 9:32pm
Call me callous but if you can stand up, I'm not sure you really need a wheelchair to watch some chick crash a motorcycle at what looks to be your or your relatives house. Sorry, just had a bitch at costco riding the mule almost run me down while shopping and then stand up and walk through the checkout line and out to her car so I'm bitter.

funny vid though, people need to remember where they are aiming the beginners on bikes, my brother's first ride on a 3 wheeler ended up with him into a pile of chicken manure when he froze up.
eGO
1/21/2010 9:36pm
That could have been worse. Wheel chair lady could have gotten seriously injured.
1/21/2010 9:37pm
Call me callous but if you can stand up, I'm not sure you really need a wheelchair to watch some chick crash a motorcycle at what...
Call me callous but if you can stand up, I'm not sure you really need a wheelchair to watch some chick crash a motorcycle at what looks to be your or your relatives house. Sorry, just had a bitch at costco riding the mule almost run me down while shopping and then stand up and walk through the checkout line and out to her car so I'm bitter.

funny vid though, people need to remember where they are aiming the beginners on bikes, my brother's first ride on a 3 wheeler ended up with him into a pile of chicken manure when he froze up.
My cousin got clothes-lined by a sign on my JR50, and the bike stayed upright for about 100 ft.
TerryK
1/21/2010 10:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:14pm
Call me callous but if you can stand up, I'm not sure you really need a wheelchair to watch some chick crash a motorcycle at what...

Just because a person can stand for a few seconds doesn't mean they can walk. A lot of people can walk short distances but standing and walking long enough to lets say shop for groceries is out of the question. There are just as many degrees of disabilities as there are disabilities themselves.

The lady that almost ran you down in her 2mph mule could probably walk the distance to her car, but maybe her legs had poor circulation so she couldn't walk long enough to shop.

My father can walk short distances, and hell he can even climb up a short ladder, but he could not make it across a Wal-Mart parking lot. It really pisses me off when people bitch when they see someone walking from a car parked in a handicap spot. How the fuck do they know what form or degree of disability that person has and what fucking business is it of theirs anyway?

My suggestion to you is to stop worrying about other people and concentrate on not being an insensitive prick.
captmoto
1/22/2010 8:39am

Especially the way she popped right up after she got hit. It doesn't look to me like she walked out there and sat in the chair to watch.

Post a reply to: Chad Reed replacement test rider

The Latest