Chad Reed: What's next?

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
Edited Date/Time 2/16/2014 7:01pm
I got a chance to chat with Chad after Saturday night's racing in Dallas. Listen in to hear what it was that finally put him out of action.

http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/Chad-Reed-Whats-Next,37814/Slide…
|
Bineano
2/16/2014 10:35am
Hate to see Chad out again, but he needs to heal up. And get rider #two for twotwo!
dirtnapper
2/16/2014 11:36am
Nice job, GuyBro.

That takes a lot of air out of the series for me. I really hope Stew and Roczen can keep it interesting.

Chad sounds quite positive and not really too down in the dumps, which is a good thing. Heal up fast, Reedy! Wink
oshow
2/16/2014 12:19pm
Warrior and a Legend

The Shop

JCRF217
2/16/2014 12:22pm
is he picking up roczen for next year?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/16/2014 12:26pm
I'd guess there are a lot of teams interested in Roczen for next year.

I sat next to a factory team manager on the flight to Houston, and he was talking about looking at the pool of available talent out there and trying to find the Next Big Thing in the 450 class. Kenny certainly looks like one of them.
2/16/2014 1:43pm
dirtnapper wrote:
Nice job, GuyBro. That takes a lot of air out of the series for me. I really hope Stew and Roczen can keep it interesting. Chad...
Nice job, GuyBro.

That takes a lot of air out of the series for me. I really hope Stew and Roczen can keep it interesting.

Chad sounds quite positive and not really too down in the dumps, which is a good thing. Heal up fast, Reedy! Wink
x2. I love dirt scooters and watching the pros race, but seeing Chad pull out like this is a major bummer for his fans too. He really was making a believer out of us this year.

James is keeping me interested but even so, he's down more than a dozen points right? Unless RV2 has several poor finishes or a DNF/mechanical.. I doubt Bubba will pull this out.
olddude
2/16/2014 5:21pm
GuyB wrote:
I'd guess there are a lot of teams interested in Roczen for next year. I sat next to a factory team manager on the flight to...
I'd guess there are a lot of teams interested in Roczen for next year.

I sat next to a factory team manager on the flight to Houston, and he was talking about looking at the pool of available talent out there and trying to find the Next Big Thing in the 450 class. Kenny certainly looks like one of them.
Do tell more.
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
2/16/2014 5:27pm
dirtnapper wrote:
Nice job, GuyBro. That takes a lot of air out of the series for me. I really hope Stew and Roczen can keep it interesting. Chad...
Nice job, GuyBro.

x2. I love dirt scooters and watching the pros race, but seeing Chad pull out like this is a major bummer for his fans too. He...
x2. I love dirt scooters and watching the pros race, but seeing Chad pull out like this is a major bummer for his fans too. He really was making a believer out of us this year.

James is keeping me interested but even so, he's down more than a dozen points right? Unless RV2 has several poor finishes or a DNF/mechanical.. I doubt Bubba will pull this out.
There are a lot of races left. It's anyone's championship.
theToothPerry
2/16/2014 5:29pm
dirtnapper wrote:
Nice job, GuyBro.

x2. I love dirt scooters and watching the pros race, but seeing Chad pull out like this is a major bummer for his fans too. He...

hes already come from 24 back. we still have a long ways to go.
jmx411
2/16/2014 7:01pm
Bummed to see Reed out especially that I will be at Atlanta Saturday. The only thing keeping me from crying like a school girl is that I never expected him to be a player in the season this year anyways. So trying to get back to being excited with watching without Reed out there

Post a reply to: Chad Reed: What's next?

The Latest