Chad Reed

mxjon454
Edited Date/Time 5/18/2015 7:44am
I don't know if it was covered but what was the reasoning behind his 15th o/a yesterday? Bike problems? Health problems? He's an awesome rider and has done more then most, but maybe he should've done SX only this yr since he got a 2nd rider. But then again JG got thru SX healthy for the first time since '09 then doesn't make the first outdoor of the yr. I do feel that no matter how Chad does this outdoor season it won't tarnish his legacy whatsoever tho.
|
RandyS
5/17/2015 6:18pm
I'm as big a CR fan as anyone, yesterday he was uninterested. He played it off being interviewed, but I would say yesterday he was there to fulfill sponsor obligations but for the most part didn't give a shit.
ktm450ds
5/17/2015 6:37pm
RandyS wrote:
I'm as big a CR fan as anyone, yesterday he was uninterested. He played it off being interviewed, but I would say yesterday he was there...
I'm as big a CR fan as anyone, yesterday he was uninterested. He played it off being interviewed, but I would say yesterday he was there to fulfill sponsor obligations but for the most part didn't give a shit.
I agree 100% and don't blame him. He has pretty much said his is supercross only after this season, but my guess is in order to get Discount Tire and the other big names he has to commit to doing outdoors this year until he proves he can get a quality rider to support the team when he isn't racing. I hope he sticks it out the whole season I really enjoy his honesty.
Moto810
5/17/2015 9:31pm
Chad is smart and most people would not expect him to win races now. I am sure his contract requires him to race but he is smart enough to run his own pace in the outdoors. I am a fan of any of the older racers and also understand them not wanting to get hurt badly. A podium this year would be great for him! Still nice to see him racing though.

The Shop

WeiserGuy
5/18/2015 7:24am
What was the Ricky Bobby Talladega Nights "ME" cougar graphic on his side plate all about?
WeiserGuy
5/18/2015 7:44am
From Racer X's Simon Cudby

Post a reply to: Chad Reed

The Latest