Carmichael vs Martin

4/3/2012 5:46am
clem wrote:
Bro, He fell on purpose so that he wouldn't get accused of sandbagging. It would have been like a horse racing a bunch of donkey's out...
Bro, He fell on purpose so that he wouldn't get accused of sandbagging. It would have been like a horse racing a bunch of donkey's out there......no contest.
a bunch of donkeys....have you ever seen jeremy martin race.......jeremy was pulling on rc anyway so even if he didn't fall jeremy would have beat him hahaha for christ sake the guy is retired. if i were everyone else in that class id feel embarrassed that a retired 30 year old man beat me. even tho he is the G.O.A.T. RC was jeremys only competition really. jeremy was in first with rc behind him and jeremy was pulling on rc. provided some contest lol
txmxer
4/4/2012 5:48am
motokiwi wrote:
p.s Whats the deal with using factory suspension / tyres for LL's? I gotta give it up to RC for giving it a nudge, however his...
p.s Whats the deal with using factory suspension / tyres for LL's?
I gotta give it up to RC for giving it a nudge, however his bike still looks full factory... Most factory bike to ever enter a LL's qualifier thats for sure..
he thought it was "run what you brung?"

Just happens to be his old junker is better than everyone elses.

The Shop

P
4/4/2012 7:38am
I know that RC is retired, but DAMN, he has put the weight on. I don't feel so bad now.Wink Get a handle on that son.

P

Post a reply to: Carmichael vs Martin

The Latest