Canvas MX?

Jharper
Anyone here done business with them?

I tried emailing and calling them with no response.
Just curious if the company is a bit smaller than I perceived or what the deal is?

The reason I contacted them was because I'm not a fan of the on site designer. I'd prefer to design a scamp in Illustrator and have them make what I'm after. Are there any other gear companies out there that will do this? Obviously one-offs are probably a lot more expensive elsewhere, but if I can create exactly what I want from a PDF or ai. template it would be worth it.

Any help would be very much appreciated from members or other gear companies.

~Jesse
|
11/10/2016 11:31am
Jharper wrote:
Anyone here done business with them? I tried emailing and calling them with no response. Just curious if the company is a bit smaller than I...

Just curious if the company is a bit smaller than I perceived or what the deal is?

The reason I contacted them was because I'm not a fan of the on site designer. I'd prefer to design a scamp in Illustrator and have them make what I'm after. Are there any other gear companies out there that will do this? Obviously one-offs are probably a lot more expensive elsewhere, but if I can create exactly what I want from a PDF or ai. template it would be worth it.

~Jesse
Really small company, only just over a year old and both employees are currently on a flight to visit their manufacturer.
Jharper
11/10/2016 11:33am
Jharper wrote:
Anyone here done business with them? I tried emailing and calling them with no response. Just curious if the company is a bit smaller than I...

~Jesse
109 wrote:
Really small company, only just over a year old and both employees are currently on a flight to visit their manufacturer.
Ah well that makes sense. Maybe they should have put that as the message for their voicemail service.

Trip to China I suppose?

~Jesse
11/10/2016 11:34am
Jharper wrote:

~Jesse
109 wrote:
Jharper wrote:
Ah well that makes sense. Maybe they should have put that as the message for their voicemail service.

Trip to China I suppose?

~Jesse
not made in china
Jharper
11/10/2016 11:35am
You know where? You seem to know a pretty good bit about it. Just curious.

The Shop

11/10/2016 11:40am
Depends on what product you are talking about, but the MX gear is manufactured in Argentina, it does mention that on their website.
DL
11/10/2016 11:43am Edited Date/Time 11/10/2016 11:44am
109 wrote:
Jharper wrote:

Trip to China I suppose?

~Jesse
109 wrote:
not made in china
Actually they leave on the 16th. Michael Leib will respond ASAP. I know him pretty well and will see him this afternoon.
Jharper
11/10/2016 11:44am
109 wrote:
Depends on what product you are talking about, but the MX gear is manufactured in Argentina, it does mention that on their website.
I didn't look for that on their website. I was more interested in the lack of follow through with the emails and calls.
It's good to know they are just a small operation and not too large to cater to the customer.

I'll have to give them another shout in a week or so I guess.

Leib61
11/10/2016 11:50am
Jharper wrote:

~Jesse
Michael Leib here from Canvas MX! Apologies about having some issues reaching us. My direct email is michael@canvasmx.com and number is 951-800-7635 please fee free to reach out whenever! We have .ai and PDF files for you to design on for each custom product we sell. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Jharper
11/10/2016 12:05pm
Jharper wrote:

~Jesse
Leib61 wrote:
Michael Leib here from Canvas MX! Apologies about having some issues reaching us. My direct email is michael@canvasmx.com and number is 951-800-7635 please fee free to...
Michael Leib here from Canvas MX! Apologies about having some issues reaching us. My direct email is michael@canvasmx.com and number is 951-800-7635 please fee free to reach out whenever! We have .ai and PDF files for you to design on for each custom product we sell. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hey Thanks Michael!

I'll shoot you a direct email in just a few minutes.

~Jesse
Ryan_Roberts
11/10/2016 12:56pm
Jharper wrote:

~Jesse
Leib61 wrote:
Michael Leib here from Canvas MX! Apologies about having some issues reaching us. My direct email is michael@canvasmx.com and number is 951-800-7635 please fee free to...
Jharper wrote:
Hey Thanks Michael!

~Jesse
I designed mine in illustrator and canvas did a fantastic job printing mine. You won't be disappointed
Jharper
11/10/2016 1:06pm
Leib61 wrote:
Jharper wrote:
Hey Thanks Michael!

~Jesse
I designed mine in illustrator and canvas did a fantastic job printing mine. You won't be disappointed
Excellent!

Just as a follow up Michael has already gotten back to me via email. I also want to point out for anyone reading this that they DID indeed call me back. It was from a different phone number and I didn't realize it. So that's my mistake.

-Jesse
Jason_Ashton
Fantasy
4022nd
11/10/2016 1:16pm
I have had a few things made by Canvas MX, and it is AWESOME! Quality and fit is great! I keep using them for all my gear now. I just got my first set of downhill shirts from them, It is really well made, and having custom one off set, and get to rock my own company, what could be better?
tprice07
11/10/2016 2:30pm
I have had a few things made by Canvas MX, and it is AWESOME! Quality and fit is great! I keep using them for all my...
I have had a few things made by Canvas MX, and it is AWESOME! Quality and fit is great! I keep using them for all my gear now. I just got my first set of downhill shirts from them, It is really well made, and having custom one off set, and get to rock my own company, what could be better?
Let's see some pictures!! I'm curious to see what people are putting together.
Leib61
11/10/2016 2:50pm
I have had a few things made by Canvas MX, and it is AWESOME! Quality and fit is great! I keep using them for all my...
tprice07 wrote:
Let's see some pictures!! I'm curious to see what people are putting together.
Link below will bring you to some of our sponsored athletes. The ideas are endless and our site also has an online designer to allow you the ability to design gear yourself. MX, MTB, Cycling and custom apparel all available online. Enjoy the photos!

http://www.canvasmx.com/supporters/

Zaugg
11/10/2016 2:53pm
DL wrote:
Actually they leave on the 16th. Michael Leib will respond ASAP. I know him pretty well and will see him this afternoon.
I love that...you know him pretty well. I'd say he's like a son to you. hahaha

Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2447th
11/10/2016 3:16pm
stuff looks great. My next gearset will be some Canvas,
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
11/10/2016 3:58pm
I love their gear and the concept. Keep up the good work!
I've seen several sets in person and it looks great. Fit is said to be nice too. Hopefully it takes off, it's a great idea.
Jharper
11/10/2016 6:02pm
Well I'm glad the thread helped start some chatter about them. Michael has been nothing but helpful since I got ahold of them. Looking forward to see how it turns out. Will post pics of the concept and finished product
DJAKE
11/10/2016 11:27pm
I figured this would be a good time and place to say how happy I am with Canvas MX. I ordered some gear during their Labor Day sale, which was a very busy time for them, but I still got the gear much sooner than anticipated. The quality and the fit is great, no complaints at all. I was so happy that I had to order another jersey! All of the guys at Canvas MX are great and I will continue to go back to them whenever I need any gear.
kyle173
11/11/2016 12:04am
running there gear here in Australia. good quality and looks great. very unique here in Australia.
nickj308
11/11/2016 7:38am
Jharper wrote:

~Jesse
Jharper check these guys out https://www.cagear.com/ they are a company out of Minnesota and do stuff for Tagger Designs, Nico Izzi, and a few others great guys to work with and should help you get the job done.
ChuckC
11/11/2016 12:43pm
Thanks for all the love guys. I partnered with Michael and Canvas MX last December. We both understand what quality gear is and neither of us would put our name on anything that is less than exactly that. Canvas is steadily growing and improving and we are really excited about our next product release. Michael posted a few photos earlier, but I figured I would throw up a few more...

My personal gear, I try not to blend in -
ChuckC
11/11/2016 12:57pm Edited Date/Time 11/11/2016 12:59pm
ChuckC wrote:
Thanks for all the love guys. I partnered with Michael and Canvas MX last December. We both understand what quality gear is and neither of us...
Thanks for all the love guys. I partnered with Michael and Canvas MX last December. We both understand what quality gear is and neither of us would put our name on anything that is less than exactly that. Canvas is steadily growing and improving and we are really excited about our next product release. Michael posted a few photos earlier, but I figured I would throw up a few more...

My personal gear, I try not to blend in -
My personal gear -

Mick MacDermid remade some great vintage jerseys -

Roland Sands - Super Hooligan

Travis Pastrana - Nitro Circus

Rival Ink

Metal Mulisha

Mountain Bike Jersey

Team Polo - Vented Jersey Material

Team Jacket -

Post a reply to: Canvas MX?

The Latest