Can't wait until A2! Mud equals crashing!

zjbell
1/20/2010 11:38pm
Last year one of the Anaheim races was muddy and it was so entertaining to watch those guys crashing and falling. Hate to say it but...
Last year one of the Anaheim races was muddy and it was so entertaining to watch those guys crashing and falling. Hate to say it but it was almost comical. Those pros looked just like C riders. Also, it was awesome to watch the more experienced and graceful riders approach a spot on the track then watch a three digit rider try the same section.

Trick is pretty good at acting like a retard.
1/21/2010 4:40am
lmao. bikes tapped in 5th gear to hit a triple? i hope noone ever lets you near a sx triple.
why do you want to see people wreck? id rather watch good racing with no wrecks, just rough passing back and forth.
1/21/2010 4:44am
Terry, I think crashing in the mud is the same as crashing in sand, soft and it doesn't hurt. No, I don't want anyone getting hurt...
Terry,

I think crashing in the mud is the same as crashing in sand, soft and it doesn't hurt.
No, I don't want anyone getting hurt but it sure looks great when the pros are struggling. Remember that mud race where RC comes off the jump and launches himself into the air? Hilarious and he was still okay.

Oh...mud is also the equalizer. Rick Ryan won in the mud. John Dowd won in the mud. Bradshaw won on the Manchester team in the mud. Didnt Henry win his first race in the mud at Hangtown? So many privateers can finish high up when the factory guys give up and quit.
factory guys give up and quit?

i cant think of anyone except chad reed.
ocscottie
1/21/2010 8:16am
Last year one of the Anaheim races was muddy and it was so entertaining to watch those guys crashing and falling. Hate to say it but...
Last year one of the Anaheim races was muddy and it was so entertaining to watch those guys crashing and falling. Hate to say it but it was almost comical. Those pros looked just like C riders. Also, it was awesome to watch the more experienced and graceful riders approach a spot on the track then watch a three digit rider try the same section.

Spot on project.

and its way over 18 Jeff.

The Shop

1/21/2010 8:25am

ocscottie wrote:
Spot on project.

More than 18 user names? I think someone is suffering from multiple personality disorder. That's almost pathological.
nytsmaC
1/21/2010 11:31am
lmao. bikes tapped in 5th gear to hit a triple? i hope noone ever lets you near a sx triple. why do you want to see...
lmao. bikes tapped in 5th gear to hit a triple? i hope noone ever lets you near a sx triple.
why do you want to see people wreck? id rather watch good racing with no wrecks, just rough passing back and forth.
Maybe if they'd let them have a 6th gear they could make the jumps bigger.
1/21/2010 5:20pm
ocscottie wrote:
Spot on project.

His schpiel is so obvious , it's not even funny any more.

Post a reply to: Can't wait until A2! Mud equals crashing!

The Latest