Canard, Tomac, Dungey

Dx3moto
Edited Date/Time 8/10/2014 1:17am
How good are these guys! Riding at that intensity, speed, on that rough of a track, through lappers! Switching lines left and right adapting, not letting up at all. These guys are the best athletes in the world, the focus to push that hard on such a rocky, rough track with lapped riders crossing lines all over the place. Just incredible if you ask me.
|
FroDiddy
8/9/2014 1:00pm
Exactly what Trey needed! Now he has the confidence that he can win. Should be a BIG boost.

Congrats, my dude.
8/9/2014 1:13pm
Yap. Maybe for the best that JS sat this one out.

They finished in exactly the order I hoped for, even though I like Tomac better. And Canard's pass for the lead was so nice. That one's goin in the good passes thread for sure.
8/10/2014 12:19am
Canard, Tomac, and Dungey are the new face of motocross moving forward. Clean cut, clean living, respectful, appreciative, ego in check, no crazy body ink, non hipster/bling, literally Wheaties box material. They are making Pro Motocross a respectable sport again.
kiwifan
8/10/2014 12:24am
Canard, Tomac, and Dungey are the new face of motocross moving forward. Clean cut, clean living, respectful, appreciative, ego in check, no crazy body ink, non...
Canard, Tomac, and Dungey are the new face of motocross moving forward. Clean cut, clean living, respectful, appreciative, ego in check, no crazy body ink, non hipster/bling, literally Wheaties box material. They are making Pro Motocross a respectable sport again.
I totally agree with you there

The Shop

8/10/2014 12:39am
Dx3moto wrote:
How good are these guys! Riding at that intensity, speed, on that rough of a track, through lappers! Switching lines left and right adapting, not letting...
How good are these guys! Riding at that intensity, speed, on that rough of a track, through lappers! Switching lines left and right adapting, not letting up at all. These guys are the best athletes in the world, the focus to push that hard on such a rocky, rough track with lapped riders crossing lines all over the place. Just incredible if you ask me.
I don't think that motocross racers are "the best athletes in the world". Good, but not the best.
marx41
Fantasy
1387th
8/10/2014 1:12am
I don't think that motocross racers are "the best athletes in the world". Good, but not the best.
How many athletes I'm curious would you consider to be better?
Dx3moto
8/10/2014 1:17am
The speed that they were riding at, on a track that rough, in that deep of traffic, pushing that hard. The mental concentration, reaction time, and physical endurance to do that is absolutely unreal. Who do you think are better athletes? They may be in better physical condition (which I find hard to believe at the top level in motocross), but the risk factor at the speeds they're riding at around traffic on that rutty track is so insane.

Post a reply to: Canard, Tomac, Dungey

The Latest