Canard

Starcrossed
Edited Date/Time 3/1/2016 5:50pm
Trey hit the deck in the sand during qualifying, but I think he may have also crashed in the main. He got a bad start but was moving thru the field with Roczen and Pourcel, but on lap eight he dropped back to 20th, eventually getting lapped within two or three laps of the checkers. I looked around but couldn't find anything, and haven't seen it mentioned here. Anybody know what happened?
|
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
2/29/2016 9:41pm
He was looking pretty sketchy the few times I saw him. Dont know if he went down more than once.
moto455va
2/29/2016 9:51pm
it was strange seeing him get lapped. Is his hand still messed up?
Starcrossed
2/29/2016 9:53pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2016 6:07am
lostboy819 wrote:
He was looking pretty sketchy the few times I saw him. Dont know if he went down more than once.
The TV coverage was focusing on the action with Roczen leading the way thru. Trey looked like he was right there with Kenny for a few laps, then he dropped off to the bottom of the scoring sheet while the TV was showing the replay of the first incident between Anderson and Seely. Trey wasn't mentioned the rest of the evening. His lap time, for lap eight, was about 15 seconds slower than average, but he didn't make much forward progress afterwards. Somebody who was there must have seen what happened. Mom?

I had the impression that he either tweaked the bike, or his hand, hoping it's the former.
fox1nz
2/29/2016 10:19pm
lostboy819 wrote:
He's a danger for himself and others on the track.. His history shows this.

The Shop

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
2/29/2016 11:06pm
lostboy819 wrote:
fox1nz wrote:
What his history as in his 250 championship or his 450 SX wins ? Stewart is way wilder than Carnard.
moto455va
3/1/2016 12:02am
Jesus christ what is it with this site and every thread turning into personal insults within 5 replies
BobPA
3/1/2016 12:07am
moto455va wrote:
Jesus christ what is it with this site and every thread turning into personal insults within 5 replies
*Jesus Christ
kiwifan
3/1/2016 12:08am
moto455va wrote:
BobPA wrote:
*Jesus Christ
Amen
Starcrossed
3/1/2016 12:45am
Clean up on isle forty one. Laughing

Four hours, eleven responses, 800+ views, and still no closer to finding out what caused Trey to end up finishing a lap down. I really hope he hasn't done anything to limit his chances at Daytona. It's Honda's midseason crown jewel, and it would be nice if Canard was as close to 100% as possible. I really want to see him get into the win column this season, but getting to the podium in the mean time would be a huge step in the right direction.
3/1/2016 12:49am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2016 12:50am
moto455va wrote:
Really low intellect.
Renner153
Fantasy
3583rd
3/1/2016 4:38am
Clean up on isle forty one. :laugh: Four hours, eleven responses, 800+ views, and still no closer to finding out what caused Trey to end up...

Four hours, eleven responses, 800+ views, and still no closer to finding out what caused Trey to end up finishing a lap down. I really hope he hasn't done anything to limit his chances at Daytona. It's Honda's midseason crown jewel, and it would be nice if Canard was as close to 100% as possible. I really want to see him get into the win column this season, but getting to the podium in the mean time would be a huge step in the right direction.
Not sure if it was canard or someone else (I was sitting directly behind the podium and couldnt see every inch of the track. But it looked as if Canard made a dive bomb attempt on Anderson before the wall and crashed. I remember seeing a Honda launch to the inside and Anderson pop over the wall looking back.
3/1/2016 4:40am
moto455va wrote:
BobPA wrote:
*Jesus Christ
* Cosmic Jewish Zombie with which millions attempt to telepathically communicate.
Starcrossed
3/1/2016 5:13am
Renner153 wrote:
Not sure if it was canard or someone else (I was sitting directly behind the podium and couldnt see every inch of the track. But it...
Not sure if it was canard or someone else (I was sitting directly behind the podium and couldnt see every inch of the track. But it looked as if Canard made a dive bomb attempt on Anderson before the wall and crashed. I remember seeing a Honda launch to the inside and Anderson pop over the wall looking back.
I didn't want to mention anything prematurely, but I was aware that Trey was coming up on Jason, as Roczen had just gotten by the 21. I'm sure Anderson wasn't voluntarily yielding those positions. I suspected something may have happened between those two. I'm sure Canard is aware that half measures aren't the way to get by Anderson, and an aggressive move is probably in order for that situation. Too bad Trey didn't keep it upright and complete the pass.
Rowlands
3/1/2016 5:18am
fox1nz wrote:
Bloody hell that put a smile on my face.

You guys are so extreme Laughing
3/1/2016 5:43am
He got lapped because he saw MM and RD behind him and pulled over.
jmx411
3/1/2016 5:49am
TripleFive wrote:
Why didn't he just continue to ride at his same pace and take up the middle of the track?
Starcrossed
3/1/2016 6:04am
TripleFive wrote:
This is absolutely true. He looked over his shoulder in the 180 before the wall, with two laps remaining, and saw those guys closing. He completed the next section well in advance of the two KTMs, then pulled over high, and well out of the racing line in the next corner, and waved the two leaders by. Both he and Weimer made sure they gave the leaders all the room they needed, moving over well before they became a factor. I didn't see a blue flag waving for either the 12 or the 41.
3/1/2016 6:14am
Clean up on isle forty one. :laugh: Four hours, eleven responses, 800+ views, and still no closer to finding out what caused Trey to end up...

Renner153 wrote:
Not sure if it was canard or someone else (I was sitting directly behind the podium and couldnt see every inch of the track. But it...
Any chance that was Seely?
Starcrossed
3/1/2016 6:27am
Any chance that was Seely?
Nope. Seely and Anderson came together a lap prior, while running 5th and 6th, respectively. Anderson put the block on Seely, whose front tire came into contact with Ando's rear, causing them both to go down. Seely lost about 3 spots while Jason lost 5 or 6, putting him back into Roczen and Canard's range. Seely was in front of that group.
kkawboy14
3/1/2016 6:30am
Maybe it's the Honda? Wait Seely is.........

Maybe it's his setup on the Honda?
Excaliburbmx
3/1/2016 7:15am
Canard is a great guy but do you think he and many others are just riding now to make a charge since the bigger prize the championship is only a one or two man race after round five?
Starcrossed
3/1/2016 7:45am
Canard is a great guy but do you think he and many others are just riding now to make a charge since the bigger prize the...
Canard is a great guy but do you think he and many others are just riding now to make a charge since the bigger prize the championship is only a one or two man race after round five?
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but if you're wondering if these guys are just riding around out there, I tend to doubt it. For most of the riders a championship isn't remotely likely, but the chance to move up in the standings, or make the podium, and increase their chances to get a better ride, or contract, or just to stay alive in professional motocross, has to be a motivating factor every time they line up. There is typically very little difference in the performance of a guy who doesn't get signed in a contract year (Grant, Weimer), and a guy who picks up one of the available rides (Bogle, Millsaps, Pourcel).
huck
3/1/2016 7:48am
Canard is a great guy but do you think he and many others are just riding now to make a charge since the bigger prize the...
I doubt that they are just riding around now. They still have sponsors and (although I don't know their contracts) I'm sure they get bonuses for finishing on the podium and higher in the standings.

Plus, being that they are professional racers, I'm sure they hate getting beat and want to win every time they line up.
RG1
3/1/2016 9:45am
moto455va wrote:
BobPA wrote:
*Jesus Christ
* Cosmic Jewish Zombie with which millions attempt to telepathically communicate.
I did genuinely laugh out loud at this Grinning
hillbilly
3/1/2016 10:21am
We watched all of practice and tc41 caught my eye almost landing on a rider jumping from the sand. So I watched him a lot and he took a lot of chances.

I always rode like a luck bank account had my number for withdraws and I never tried emptying it in practice.

Tc41 must have a account with overdraft protection or god really is on his side.
Sandberm
3/1/2016 11:04am
I heard Trey put a creepy Ted Cruz for president sticker on his bike and Gallagher threatened to fine him as Donald Trump is a big Monster Energy shareholder.

Any truth to this?
malachi177
3/1/2016 5:22pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2016 7:50pm
moto455va wrote:
BobPA wrote:
*Jesus Christ
*IYO...

Post a reply to: Canard

The Latest