Canard

ML512
Fantasy
54th
7/26/2014 3:18pm
I know he was upset in that helmet of his at the flagger Tongue
Grammar is very important... I'd recommend an edit...
ML512
Fantasy
54th
7/26/2014 3:23pm
You understood what I said right?
Honestly, not on your first try.
Gringoe
7/26/2014 3:25pm
Yeah it was definitely necessary to make a thread saying that... Use the race thread bro

The Shop

7/26/2014 3:32pm
You understood what I said right?
ML512 wrote:
Honestly, not on your first try.
It was an accedent. And both of you guys can eat a dingleberry cereal. The only reason I posted this was due to the ongoing problem with track flaggers.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
7/26/2014 3:41pm
It was an accedent. And both of you guys can eat a dingleberry cereal. The only reason I posted this was due to the ongoing problem...
It was an accedent. And both of you guys can eat a dingleberry cereal. The only reason I posted this was due to the ongoing problem with track flaggers.
I was more or less trying to give you some advice. Considering most of what you've been posting, is pretty rough to read.

Accident*
slipdog
7/26/2014 3:42pm
You kiss your momma with that mouth?
7/26/2014 3:43pm
It was an accedent. And both of you guys can eat a dingleberry cereal. The only reason I posted this was due to the ongoing problem...
ML512 wrote:
I was more or less trying to give you some advice. Considering most of what you've been posting, is pretty rough to read.

Accident*
Honestly no one is asking for your advice so you can fuck off. If you have a rough time understanding my posts, either don't quote them, or go back to second grade.
7/26/2014 3:44pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2014 3:45pm
slipdog wrote:
Yes sir I do Wink I apologize for the language but some people have literally nothing better to do then be a grammar nazi because it makes them feel better about themselves because they have a low self esteem.
scooter5002
7/26/2014 4:35pm
slipdog wrote:
He probably does slip, but only from behind. Evil
Nice, pipin off at Admin. Lol Maybe standing in the hallway, facing the corner would be appropriate for you.
slipdog
7/26/2014 6:57pm
slipdog wrote:
He probably does slip, but only from behind. :evil: Nice, pipin off at Admin. Lol Maybe standing in the hallway, facing the corner would be appropriate...
Nice, pipin off at Admin. Lol Maybe standing in the hallway, facing the corner would be appropriate for you.
I was trying to set him up with the "kiss your momma" line, but he didn't bite. If he did I would've followed with something about me kissing his momma after eating her dingleberry cereal, 'cause "yo momma" jokes never go out of style, right?
ML512
Fantasy
54th
7/26/2014 9:07pm
slipdog wrote:
He probably does slip, but only from behind. :evil: Nice, pipin off at Admin. Lol Maybe standing in the hallway, facing the corner would be appropriate...
slipdog wrote:
I was trying to set him up with the "kiss your momma" line, but he didn't bite. If he did I would've followed with something about...
I was trying to set him up with the "kiss your momma" line, but he didn't bite. If he did I would've followed with something about me kissing his momma after eating her dingleberry cereal, 'cause "yo momma" jokes never go out of style, right?
I was going to say that he's the one who needs to repeat the second grade. But considering it was my first day off the site in a while (for my birthday), I was over it.

Post a reply to: Canard

The Latest