Canada could defeat MXGP

Drtbykr
Edited Date/Time 4/19/2015 9:41pm
In TV coverage.

The camera angles suck, lots of it sucks.
Too bad, stoked to watch it. And I love MOST of the tracks.

#Rossi4King
#freeBubba
|
h&m_cycle
4/19/2015 6:14pm
I don't get it either, I would pay for good coverage I watch one of those free motors tv streams.
RandyS
4/19/2015 6:15pm
Canada blows away everyone, has been for a long time.
berno929
Fantasy
2519th
4/19/2015 7:30pm
Live TV versus having 3 weeks to make a montage of the best moments makes a difference.
gt80rider
4/19/2015 7:33pm
Big fan of the canadian nats coverage.

Their announcers could keep u on the edge of your seat for snail race, and the video is pretty good too. Sucks i dont get it in hd on direct tv.

Loved the mudder they showed last week, and saw alessi at his best two weeks ago when he went from stuck in the gate to first place. Now that was the alessi that was promised but never appeared on american soil.

The Shop

JW381
4/19/2015 9:17pm
gt80rider wrote:
Big fan of the canadian nats coverage. Their announcers could keep u on the edge of your seat for snail race, and the video is pretty...

Their announcers could keep u on the edge of your seat for snail race, and the video is pretty good too. Sucks i dont get it in hd on direct tv.

Loved the mudder they showed last week, and saw alessi at his best two weeks ago when he went from stuck in the gate to first place. Now that was the alessi that was promised but never appeared on american soil.
I LOVED watching the Canadian nats on Speed back in the day.

Not really sure what you guys are talking about, TV coverage of Canadian races?
malachi177
4/19/2015 9:36pm
gt80rider wrote:
Big fan of the canadian nats coverage. Their announcers could keep u on the edge of your seat for snail race, and the video is pretty...

JW381 wrote:
I LOVED watching the Canadian nats on Speed back in the day.

Not really sure what you guys are talking about, TV coverage of Canadian races?
CMRC has all the races on their site, as well as youtube...

Post a reply to: Canada could defeat MXGP

The Latest