Can we get a sticky for Colton Aeck?

twotwosix
"Aeck underwent surgery on Tuesday to stabilize his spine having a rod placed in his back and fusing his T11 to L2. Aeck suffered complications post-surgery, and doctors performed multiple procedures on Wednesday. One included putting back in a modified chest tube, per R2R. After being in ICU in a local Dallas/Fort Worth hospital for five days, Colton is now being transferred to the Critical Care Unit, where his is expected to stay for the next week."

"Once Colton is admitted into a California based extensive SCI therapy center, he will begin to work on all of the skills that are needed to get back to a full recovery. Currently it is unknown how long he will be expected to stay or how much insurance will cover. On average, the patient’s cost for a facility like this is about $1700 a day. This will be an expensive recovery process for the Aeck family not just the rehabilitation process but Colton’s father is expecting to have to take off work to help with his care and the expenses that were incurred during their stay in Dallas. You can help with Colton’s recovery process by donating to his R2R Cause here or here. All donations are tax deductible. If you are unable to donate please keep the Aeck family in your thoughts and prayers."

https://road2recovery.com/cause-view/colton-aeck/

Just wanted to give everyone an update and let them know how I'm doing. Had a brutal crash where I got landed on last night in Arlington. I ended up breaking 2 vertebrae, a few ribs and my shoulder. For about the first hour after my crash I had zero feeling from the waste down, I'm slowly getting some feeling back and am expected to make a full recovery. Going in for surgery tomorrow to have rods put in my back. I want to send a huge thank you to everyone for all the love and prayers. You guys are awesome! I'll be trying to catch up on all my texts and missed call in the next few days. I'm in pretty rough shape, but extremely grateful it wasn't worse. The lord was definitely watching after me last night. #glorytogod

A post shared by Colton Aeck (@coltonaeck526) on Feb 12, 2017 at 9:32am PST

|
JRT812
2/18/2017 7:43am
That was rough and wish him a speedy recovery.
slipdog
2/18/2017 7:48am
Damn, first I read where he may not make a full recovery. I wish him all the best to get back to 100%
TXDirt
2/19/2017 2:11am
That was an absolutely brutal crash. Hoping for a full recovery.

Post a reply to: Can we get a sticky for Colton Aeck?

The Latest