Can someone tell me about the Super Ticket VIP fan zone at Budds Creek?

mxb2
1/25/2015 10:09am
It's $200. Can you hear the race being called there? Is it enclosed? Where is the viewing location and do any of you have any experience...
It's $200. Can you hear the race being called there? Is it enclosed? Where is the viewing location and do any of you have any experience with that package? I asked about the Holeshot club last year but decided against that and glad I did.

I usually just get a all day pit pass and a general admission ticket but seriously considering the VIP this year.

Thoughts?
Did you contact budds creek?
Mouse153
1/25/2015 10:33am
It's $200. Can you hear the race being called there? Is it enclosed? Where is the viewing location and do any of you have any experience...
It's $200. Can you hear the race being called there? Is it enclosed? Where is the viewing location and do any of you have any experience with that package? I asked about the Holeshot club last year but decided against that and glad I did.

I usually just get a all day pit pass and a general admission ticket but seriously considering the VIP this year.

Thoughts?
The area for the VIP passes is at the end of the finish line table. Its not bad viewing but you can't hear the race being called more or less than any where else. The area isn't enclosed but they do put up a massive tent, with tables so you can hang out in the shade and they serve lunch which is nice.

I get the VIP tickets for my son and I every year so we can have some shade and I don't have to run around buying lunch. Plus he loves the all day pit passes.
1/25/2015 3:21pm
Mouse153 wrote:
The area for the VIP passes is at the end of the finish line table. Its not bad viewing but you can't hear the race being...
The area for the VIP passes is at the end of the finish line table. Its not bad viewing but you can't hear the race being called more or less than any where else. The area isn't enclosed but they do put up a massive tent, with tables so you can hang out in the shade and they serve lunch which is nice.

I get the VIP tickets for my son and I every year so we can have some shade and I don't have to run around buying lunch. Plus he loves the all day pit passes.
Thanks for the input. I try to get under a speaker, usually right before the first big step up (where the holeshot was last year) as I enjoy listening to the race call. I can never dial the radio it's supposed to be broadcasted in. so viewing is important but also being able to hear the commentary clearly, which I enjoy.

Post a reply to: Can someone tell me about the Super Ticket VIP fan zone at Budds Creek?

The Latest