Can Tonus beat Herlings

Edited Date/Time 2/26/2014 9:36am
i have a feeling he will run with herlings this weekend.

Geoff
|
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/26/2014 1:02am
Try again. I deleted the wrong one.
tek14
2/26/2014 1:42am
http://youtu.be/-e2Ye21JbBM

Herlings factory KTM have upper hand againts Tonus privateer Kawasaki.
Tonus is great rider but after team dumped ProCircuit and bought WP suspension
to Kawasaki i cant see they get better results than last year.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
2/26/2014 1:58am
tek14 wrote:
http://youtu.be/-e2Ye21JbBM Herlings factory KTM have upper hand againts Tonus privateer Kawasaki. Tonus is great rider but after team dumped ProCircuit and bought WP suspension to Kawasaki...
http://youtu.be/-e2Ye21JbBM

Herlings factory KTM have upper hand againts Tonus privateer Kawasaki.
Tonus is great rider but after team dumped ProCircuit and bought WP suspension
to Kawasaki i cant see they get better results than last year.
i dont think US suspension is the answer in europe, WP might just be a better bet,

Tonus has the best chance to beat him, but i would not personally put a lot of money on it,

The Shop

Lamecake
2/26/2014 2:08am
My guess is Tonus will be performing worse as when he was riding before his injury. It'll probably take him a bit before he gets up to his full potential. Herlings on the other hand has grown alot since they competed last time in MXGP. So No, Tonus won't beat herlings. Maybe he'll finish ahead of him on a bad day (for herlings) but under normal circumstances, no.
TMV
2/26/2014 2:28am
Only Cairoli can beat Herlings in Europe. Tonus is good and he has shown serious speed lately. I really do hope he stays healthy cause he deserves some rest injury wise. He'll be a good runner up...
Crush
2/26/2014 2:40am
I thought Herlings was the fastest rider on the planet bar none according to you GP kooks?!?!

CoolCoolWinkSmileTongueLaughingShockedSickBlinkWoohooWoohooWoohooEvilEvilWhistling
2/26/2014 3:17am
Crush wrote:
I thought Herlings was the fastest rider on the planet bar none according to you GP kooks?!?! B) B) ;) :) :P :laugh: :ohmy: :sick: :blink...
I thought Herlings was the fastest rider on the planet bar none according to you GP kooks?!?!

CoolCoolWinkSmileTongueLaughingShockedSickBlinkWoohooWoohooWoohooEvilEvilWhistling
Help,
the first retarded post of another GP/Euro thread.Bingo
jamma10
2/26/2014 3:21am
Crush wrote:
I thought Herlings was the fastest rider on the planet bar none according to you GP kooks?!?! B) B) ;) :) :P :laugh: :ohmy: :sick: :blink...

I think you mean Geoff.
struth
2/26/2014 3:27am
Tonus is or was as fast as zach osborne , so no slouch.
Tonus can beat him but not straight up , would take a fall or horrible start from Herlings and hole shot from Tonus
MCR
2/26/2014 3:44am
The only one who can beat Herlings. Is Herlings by himself. If he can keep it on 2 wheels,the rest will ride for 2th place.

Move up Jeff and give Cairoli a run for his money!! Cant wait to see that!

Hopefully Tonus can stay Healty. Great and stylish rider,but allot of injuries the past couple seasons. Podium contender for sure!
Crush
2/26/2014 3:59am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2014 3:59am
jamma10 wrote:
I think you mean Geoff.
Can't I just lump everyone outside the USA together? More fun that way!

Isn't Europe a country anyways?
jamma10
2/26/2014 4:01am
jamma10 wrote:
I think you mean Geoff.
Crush wrote:
Can't I just lump everyone outside the USA together? More fun that way!

Isn't Europe a country anyways?
That would make you 'GP Kook' too then though wouldn't it? Smile

Herlings is phenomenal, but the 'fastest rider on the planet bar none'? Fuck no.
2/26/2014 4:06am
jamma10 wrote:

Herlings is phenomenal, but the 'fastest rider on the planet bar none'? Fuck no.
Not yet anyway. He will be though.
MJC
2/26/2014 4:20am
Crush wrote:

Faaaark, you know what shits me? The need to give everything a label. FMOTP, GOAT...... etc.
I appreciate all racing, AMA, GP's, enduro etc. Wish the GP/American kooks could do the same
2/26/2014 4:24am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2014 4:24am
jamma10 wrote:

personally i think herlings is the best rider in the world at the moment. Theres no way of knowing for sure though when cairoli races in a different class and RV/ roczen etc are on the other side of the pond. Unless they all raced a full series together then its just speculation.

Hope they all turn up at kegums for the des nations- would love to see RV battle it out with herlings/ cairoli/ roczen! my money would be on jeffrey though every time!

regarding tonus- yes he could beat herlings in the odd moto over the season but wont get near him for the championship
struth
2/26/2014 4:30am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2014 4:30am
SO OVER THIS AMA VS GP CRAP , always be bullshit talk and guessing , untill we have a one united world tour.
2/26/2014 4:36am
jamma10 wrote:

personally i think herlings is the best rider in the world at the moment. Theres no way of knowing for sure though when cairoli races in...
personally i think herlings is the best rider in the world at the moment. Theres no way of knowing for sure though when cairoli races in a different class and RV/ roczen etc are on the other side of the pond. Unless they all raced a full series together then its just speculation.

Hope they all turn up at kegums for the des nations- would love to see RV battle it out with herlings/ cairoli/ roczen! my money would be on jeffrey though every time!

regarding tonus- yes he could beat herlings in the odd moto over the season but wont get near him for the championship
dont mention the nations Wink not around here anyway haha
Phillips467
2/26/2014 7:34am
Honestly, no, I don't think that Tonus can beat Herlings.

Before the Hawkstone International, I thought that it was likely that a few riders would be able to challenge Herlings at the start of the season, as Jeffrey has had a difficult off-season. However, after watching him at Hawkstone (granted, it is sand), I can see him being just as dominant as he was last year. He looks fast, fit and confident, despite his recent injuries.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
2/26/2014 8:19am
jamma10 wrote:

personally i think herlings is the best rider in the world at the moment. Theres no way of knowing for sure though when cairoli races in...

Hate to tell you your wrong but... you are!!! Smile Until he beats AC he cant take the title of King of Europe and lets not even bring RV up. AC is the only Euro who could take it to RV Straight up on an outdoor track. Not starting a war here either of AMA vs FIM.
Lamecake
2/26/2014 8:39am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2014 8:42am

Park Boys wrote:
Hate to tell you your wrong but... you are!!! :) Until he beats AC he cant take the title of King of Europe and lets not...
Hate to tell you your wrong but... you are!!! Smile Until he beats AC he cant take the title of King of Europe and lets not even bring RV up. AC is the only Euro who could take it to RV Straight up on an outdoor track. Not starting a war here either of AMA vs FIM.
He already beat RV straight up on a hard-packed track (which he had some problems with in the past), at the age of 15. What makes you think he cant keep up with him 2-3 years later?

Edit: Not saying Herlings is the fastest guy in the world, just that there's multiple contenders atm. Especially as RV is getting passed every race by various riders.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
2/26/2014 9:36am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2014 9:43am

Park Boys wrote:
Hate to tell you your wrong but... you are!!! :) Until he beats AC he cant take the title of King of Europe and lets not...
Lamecake wrote:
He already beat RV straight up on a hard-packed track (which he had some problems with in the past), at the age of 15. What makes...
He already beat RV straight up on a hard-packed track (which he had some problems with in the past), at the age of 15. What makes you think he cant keep up with him 2-3 years later?

Edit: Not saying Herlings is the fastest guy in the world, just that there's multiple contenders atm. Especially as RV is getting passed every race by various riders.
RV has been passed by Reed, Roczen and JS7 without crashing, thats not that many and that is also SX not MX. He did lose a moto to him by less then a second not the O/A, RV destroyed him in the next moto. Not hating on Herlings but RV is on another level from anyone else outdoors most likely AC222(My Fav MX rider from either side of the pond) included other than sand of course. Lets not get ahead of ourselves he still has to race the king of Europe.

To answer the OP, JH will kill everyone in his class, it wont even be close. Tonus included.

When Desalle raced RV for 4 motos he was beat by 43 seconds, 48 seconds, 35 seconds and 1 minute and 13 seconds. He is the second best MX1 rider based off number of wins the last few years. Just an example of his speed and I know are tracks are different.

Post a reply to: Can Tonus beat Herlings

The Latest