Big Lenny
Edited Date/Time 6/10/2014 3:28pm
Bring RCH a title next year?...
|
mgifracing
Fantasy
346th
6/4/2014 8:33am
I think he'll have one in hand to take with him to RCH. Confidence has to be going up.
Kyle978
Nope, clearly he doesn't have the speed or fitness...

This is a dumb question
moto589
Going to be hard to win a title for a team he's not riding for.
jndmx
6/4/2014 8:35am
It's possible; heck he may bring one to KTM this year.

The Shop

Big Lenny
6/4/2014 8:46am
Kyle978 wrote:
Nope, clearly he doesn't have the speed or fitness...

This is a dumb question
The answer was even dumber...Dry
Kyle978
6/4/2014 9:22am Edited Date/Time 6/4/2014 9:25am
Big Lenny wrote:
Clearly Roczen has winning speed and fitness to go 20 laps in SX and 30+2 outdoors. He's shown to be very consistent also, although a couple crashes and fatigue got to him toward the end of SX. Any fan can see that, and should be smart enough to realize he's one of the heavy favorites for the titles next year. So why another stupid question Big Lenny? Don't you have better shit to do than ask questions you already know the answer to? Nope, you do not have anything better to do, because you're an old man version of an attention whore.
Silliker269
6/4/2014 9:30am
Yes Roczen is the future, Barcia and Tomac are already playing catchup
Big Lenny
6/4/2014 9:31am
Big Lenny wrote:
Kyle978 wrote:
Clearly Roczen has winning speed and fitness to go 20 laps in SX and 30+2 outdoors. He's shown to be very consistent also, although a couple...
Clearly Roczen has winning speed and fitness to go 20 laps in SX and 30+2 outdoors. He's shown to be very consistent also, although a couple crashes and fatigue got to him toward the end of SX. Any fan can see that, and should be smart enough to realize he's one of the heavy favorites for the titles next year. So why another stupid question Big Lenny? Don't you have better shit to do than ask questions you already know the answer to? Nope, you do not have anything better to do, because you're an old man version of an attention whore.
First you say he doesn't have the speed or fitness, then you say clearly he does. were the words too big in the post for you to understand the question Gomer Kyle?...Dry
Kyle978
6/4/2014 9:36am
Big Lenny wrote:
First you say he doesn't have the speed or fitness, then you say clearly he does. were the words too big in the post for you...
First you say he doesn't have the speed or fitness, then you say clearly he does. were the words too big in the post for you to understand the question Gomer Kyle?...Dry
You missed my sarcasm in my original post. I left the sarcasm out in the second so it would be a bit more clear for you.
Big Lenny
6/4/2014 10:05am
Big Lenny wrote:
First you say he doesn't have the speed or fitness, then you say clearly he does. were the words too big in the post for you...
Kyle978 wrote:
You missed my sarcasm in my original post. I left the sarcasm out in the second so it would be a bit more clear for you.
So you're the youngman's version of an attention whore?...
6/4/2014 10:12am
Big Lenny wrote:

To podium again and bring some wins, yes.

For the championship, I would not bet against the veterans (RV/RD/JS7) who have lots of experience in managing the schedule, tracks & set ups.

That said, I think he can wrap up a SX championship in his career, which for a Euro would be a HUGE accomplishment, equivalent of 5 GP titles (!).
KlootZak
6/4/2014 10:16am
As an European, it is hard to expect Roczen transfer ... It feels like ... he betrayed us *tear pops in the eye Sad * I still wish the stars will align so that Roczen and KTM come to their senses ...
Kyle978
6/4/2014 10:22am Edited Date/Time 6/4/2014 10:22am
Big Lenny wrote:
Nope, I'm just a guy who has been cruising the forum for years and have seen you begging for attention to the point that you get banned, and yet you still come back. Pretty sad, old man.
BobPA
6/4/2014 10:22am
KlootZak wrote:
As an European, it is hard to expect Roczen transfer ... It feels like ... he betrayed us *tear pops in the eye :( * I...
As an European, it is hard to expect Roczen transfer ... It feels like ... he betrayed us *tear pops in the eye Sad * I still wish the stars will align so that Roczen and KTM come to their senses ...
I have not seen any deals inked yet...
hvaughn88
6/4/2014 10:22am
KlootZak wrote:
As an European, it is hard to expect Roczen transfer ... It feels like ... he betrayed us *tear pops in the eye :( * I...
From what's being reported, it might take a time machine instead of the stars aligning.
toroP
6/4/2014 10:25am
Big Lenny wrote:
Kyle978 wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
Good God, Lenny. You, calling someone an attention whore? fun
Big Lenny
6/4/2014 10:33am
Kyle978 wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
toroP wrote:
Good God, Lenny. You, calling someone an attention whore? fun
I didn't call him shit, I asked a question, some of you cats are so quick to pull the trigger on me it's laughable..Try to stay on topic....
Big Lenny
6/4/2014 10:35am Edited Date/Time 6/4/2014 10:35am
Big Lenny wrote:
Kyle978 wrote:
Nope, I'm just a guy who has been cruising the forum for years and have seen you begging for attention to the point that you get...
Nope, I'm just a guy who has been cruising the forum for years and have seen you begging for attention to the point that you get banned, and yet you still come back. Pretty sad, old man.
Yep I'm an old man, you'd better pray you make to the age as some of us Cats here...
Big Lenny
6/4/2014 10:38am Edited Date/Time 6/4/2014 10:40am
Big Lenny wrote:
To podium again and bring some wins, yes. For the championship, I would not bet against the veterans (RV/RD/JS7) who have lots of experience in managing...

For the championship, I would not bet against the veterans (RV/RD/JS7) who have lots of experience in managing the schedule, tracks & set ups.

That said, I think he can wrap up a SX championship in his career, which for a Euro would be a HUGE accomplishment, equivalent of 5 GP titles (!).
What about the bike itself?, you think it can beat a full factory effort?...I'm not concerned about his fitness or skill, he's got plenty of that..
Skippie
6/4/2014 10:52am
Big Lenny wrote:
To podium again and bring some wins, yes. For the championship, I would not bet against the veterans (RV/RD/JS7) who have lots of experience in managing...

Big Lenny wrote:
What about the bike itself?, you think it can beat a full factory effort?...I'm not concerned about his fitness or skill, he's got plenty of that..
Why do people keep saying that. Do you not realize RCH is a full factory effort? They are riding basically the exact same bike that Stewart is riding.
Big Lenny
6/4/2014 10:57am Edited Date/Time 6/4/2014 10:59am
Skippie wrote:
Why do people keep saying that. Do you not realize RCH is a full factory effort? They are riding basically the exact same bike that Stewart...
Why do people keep saying that. Do you not realize RCH is a full factory effort? They are riding basically the exact same bike that Stewart is riding.
So they have access to everything Yoshimura has?...Do they share testing settings, parts?,..input?...
ML512
Fantasy
45th
6/4/2014 11:03am Edited Date/Time 6/4/2014 11:03am
Skippie wrote:
Why do people keep saying that. Do you not realize RCH is a full factory effort? They are riding basically the exact same bike that Stewart...
Big Lenny wrote:
So they have access to everything Yoshimura has?...Do they share testing settings, parts?,..input?...

Pinch
Skippie
6/4/2014 11:17am
Skippie wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
As far as I know yes, I would have to go back to find interviews and whatnot The whole point of RC coming on board though was because he brought factory Suzuki with him.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
6/4/2014 11:18am
Skippie wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
Pretty sure I read that they do.
Big Lenny
6/4/2014 11:27am
Skippie wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
Skippie wrote:
As far as I know yes, I would have to go back to find interviews and whatnot The whole point of RC coming on board though...
As far as I know yes, I would have to go back to find interviews and whatnot The whole point of RC coming on board though was because he brought factory Suzuki with him.
Ok that's what I wanted to know...
KlootZak
6/4/2014 11:52am
KlootZak wrote:
BobPA wrote:
I have not seen any deals inked yet...
True, but when media (like Matthes) think it is a 100% done deal then I believe them ... Yes there is still a chance but it looks rather slim ...
6/10/2014 2:49pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Skippie wrote:
As far as I know yes, I would have to go back to find interviews and whatnot The whole point of RC coming on board though...
Big Lenny wrote:
Ok that's what I wanted to know...

Regarding the bike, althoug it looked good with Hill, I do not think it will be as good as right now, the KTM looks dialed in & starts great, possibly the best bike right now, followed by Kawi or Suzuki or Honda. Although RCH has the full factory back up, I do not think they can be as reactive and with as many options.as KTM. $$$$ is important as well as how important racing is for the brand.

That being said I can wait to see Anderson on the Husky !

Post a reply to: Can Roczen...

The Latest