Calling all vitaltards to read this.

resetjet
2/27/2017 4:23pm
Garrett- trolls gonna troll troll troll troll troll...

The more attention you give them both positive or negative you are feeding the fire. You just gotta ignore or pm a mod......
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3711th
2/27/2017 4:34pm
seth505 wrote:
They also hold onto your money. I sold a motor on ebay and shipped it out right away, paypal holds my money for like 3 weeks...
They also hold onto your money. I sold a motor on ebay and shipped it out right away, paypal holds my money for like 3 weeks before I can do anything with it.
Be sure you include a tracking number and the buyer leaves feedback. The tracking number will let PayPal release funds once status is delivered. I try to stay away from eBay.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
2/27/2017 5:09pm
peelout wrote:
attn to all vitaltrads [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/02/27/178779/s1200_87925bb35eb85389adf1e74a7f591f28a39f7cca353f35c177e57ea1d19922e1.jpg[/img]
attn to all vitaltrads

You'll save more than $600, I'll tell you that! I have 2 kids and I can't afford chewing gum.

The Shop

ge217
2/27/2017 5:41pm
Fixed the title for you people.

My prices always include shipping and fees unless I note differently .
On PayPal , if you have your bank account linked it doesn't charge anything I believe . I could be wrong though.

As some others have noted , this guy was just over the top. I'm not butt hurt like he and others may think over him posting nonsense on my ad's over the years he has been a member. I'm just over his stupid tactics and trying to bullying people if you will.
It's uncalled for . Be a grown up and not let a forum get you so upset that you post saying you'll do things out of spite. He or any others that want to act like towards me and others on the forum that mind their own buisness need to get a life. We are mostly all made up of adults here. Why doesn't everyone start acting like it.? I'm not done keyboard warrior . Whatever I say on here I will 100% say it to your face. Guarantee Over half of you behinds these keyboards won't...For the ones who have spoke up and said something other than trying to be a smart ass. Good on you for being the adult !!
JM485
2/27/2017 6:03pm
seth505 wrote:
Those are Zs
JW381 wrote:
They look like Rs to me.
seth505 wrote:
I hate school and I hate all of you!
"I hate the jocks and, I hate the geeks. I hate the trendies but I also hate the freaks ya. I hate the office, I hate the quad. . ."
Madc32
2/27/2017 6:27pm
ge217 wrote:
Fixed the title for you people. My prices always include shipping and fees unless I note differently . On PayPal , if you have your bank...

On PayPal , if you have your bank account linked it doesn't charge anything I believe . I could be wrong though.

As some others have noted , this guy was just over the top. I'm not butt hurt like he and others may think over him posting nonsense on my ad's over the years he has been a member. I'm just over his stupid tactics and trying to bullying people if you will.
It's uncalled for . Be a grown up and not let a forum get you so upset that you post saying you'll do things out of spite. He or any others that want to act like towards me and others on the forum that mind their own buisness need to get a life. We are mostly all made up of adults here. Why doesn't everyone start acting like it.? I'm not done keyboard warrior . Whatever I say on here I will 100% say it to your face. Guarantee Over half of you behinds these keyboards won't...For the ones who have spoke up and said something other than trying to be a smart ass. Good on you for being the adult !!
What's a vitaltard? Is that like a quadtard?
What is this? "We are mostly all made up of adults here. Why doesn't everyone start acting like it.? I'm not done keyboard warrior . Whatever I say on here I will 100% say it to your face. Guarantee Over half of you behinds these keyboards won't"

You started a thread by complaining about a guy's posts and Guy B handled it. I never heard of you but after reading your posts I want you to 100% speak to my face. Get over yourself.
Coyote
2/27/2017 6:28pm
ab wrote:
we will see soon enough if he shows up around this joint to hound us around.
GuyB wrote:
Handled.
giving us coyote avatar associations a bad name, clip the bitch!!
Starcrossed
2/27/2017 6:38pm
JW381 wrote:
They look like Rs to me.
seth505 wrote:
JM485 wrote:
"I hate the jocks and, I hate the geeks. I hate the trendies but I also hate the freaks ya. I hate the office, I hate...
"I hate the jocks and, I hate the geeks. I hate the trendies but I also hate the freaks ya. I hate the office, I hate the quad. . ."
malachi177
2/27/2017 7:00pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2017 7:02pm
seth505 wrote:
JM485 wrote:
"I hate the jocks and, I hate the geeks. I hate the trendies but I also hate the freaks ya. I hate the office, I hate...
One of my favorite albums (Years of Decay) of ALL time!! Woohoo Birth of Tension is just awesome.
ge217
2/27/2017 7:17pm
Madc32 wrote:
What's a vitaltard? Is that like a quadtard? What is this? "We are mostly all made up of adults here. Why doesn't everyone start acting like...
What is this? "We are mostly all made up of adults here. Why doesn't everyone start acting like it.? I'm not done keyboard warrior . Whatever I say on here I will 100% say it to your face. Guarantee Over half of you behinds these keyboards won't"

You started a thread by complaining about a guy's posts and Guy B handled it. I never heard of you but after reading your posts I want you to 100% speak to my face. Get over yourself.
See what you did there? You answered your own question.

You ask what this is. Besides a few spelling and grammar mistakes it is what it says.
We are mostly all made up of adults here. Why doesn't everyone start acting like it.? I'm not some** keyboard warrior . Whatever I say on here I will 100% say it to your face. Guarantee Over half of you behinds these keyboards won't...For the ones who have spoke up and said something other than trying to be a smart ass. Good on you for being the adult !!

A lot of tough guys on here that do nothing but put people down . It's amazing how tough one can be behind closed doors. Btw I've never heard of you either. Believe me I will speak to your face. I'm not some coward . I speak the truth, truth hurts some people but the truth is the best. And you're right , I did start a thread about a guy that guyb has handled. Have I said anything about that? No, didn't think so. So what is it that I need to get over? If you're going to act like a child, I'll put you out there on blast for everyone to watch you act like a child. Like I said I started this thread. If I'm in the wrong speak up, if he is then speak up. This guy has harassed all kinds of members on here. Over it man, how hard is it just to have a little respect for someone? It's not that hard.

peelout
2/27/2017 7:34pm
Madc32 wrote:
What's a vitaltard? Is that like a quadtard? What is this? "We are mostly all made up of adults here. Why doesn't everyone start acting like...

ge217 wrote:
See what you did there? You answered your own question. You ask what this is. Besides a few spelling and grammar mistakes it is what it...
See what you did there? You answered your own question.

You ask what this is. Besides a few spelling and grammar mistakes it is what it says.
We are mostly all made up of adults here. Why doesn't everyone start acting like it.? I'm not some** keyboard warrior . Whatever I say on here I will 100% say it to your face. Guarantee Over half of you behinds these keyboards won't...For the ones who have spoke up and said something other than trying to be a smart ass. Good on you for being the adult !!

A lot of tough guys on here that do nothing but put people down . It's amazing how tough one can be behind closed doors. Btw I've never heard of you either. Believe me I will speak to your face. I'm not some coward . I speak the truth, truth hurts some people but the truth is the best. And you're right , I did start a thread about a guy that guyb has handled. Have I said anything about that? No, didn't think so. So what is it that I need to get over? If you're going to act like a child, I'll put you out there on blast for everyone to watch you act like a child. Like I said I started this thread. If I'm in the wrong speak up, if he is then speak up. This guy has harassed all kinds of members on here. Over it man, how hard is it just to have a little respect for someone? It's not that hard.

your gonna get droped if your looking for a fight bro you from Reno by chance?
2/27/2017 7:37pm
ge217 wrote:
Fixed the title for you people. My prices always include shipping and fees unless I note differently . On PayPal , if you have your bank...

Sorry for being a child.

jhansen510
Fantasy
3595th
2/27/2017 7:42pm
I saw the thread where pcp 252 I think it was that was getting harassed by wilecyot. It was pretty ridiculous that he was chiming in on parts he had no interest in.
Myke
Fantasy
2883rd
2/27/2017 7:46pm
Weird I use paypal all the time and they never held my money. I think 7 or 8 years now and I have taken advantage of the buyer protection and it's saved me from crappy sellers. Their fee is 2.5% it's not bad for what your getting.

Maybe if everyone stopped using the friends and family all the time for transactions the rates would be less. That's a huge pet peeve of mine - people using friends and family for sales. They actually will shut a person down if they use it too much.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
2/27/2017 7:51pm
You're all wrong, the Vital Tardis is time machine.
jeffro503
2/27/2017 7:52pm
ge217 wrote:

TripleFive wrote:
Sorry for being a child. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/acj7QJGgBBeUg/giphy.gif[/img]
Sorry for being a child.

You know what? He's got a fucking point.

Funny how all the big mouth's around here never gave out any info in that " Get to know me " thread huh? I'm not saying you....but the shit talker's on here are exactly what he said they were ,...spineless keyboard warriors.

Arguing in here ( the main forum ) is to be expected. In the bazaar section? The dude was an idiot. Hope GuyB clicked his dumbass.

Post a reply to: Calling all vitaltards to read this.

The Latest