Cairoli comment after Valkenswaard GP

line-up
Antonio Cairoli: "It was a toughest weekend than expected, except for the first moto, everything went in the right direction, with the victory in qualification and a good feeling on the track. Unfortunately in race one I made a small mistake out of the gate and I crossed the bike a bit, losing traction. From there it was an uphill run and I had to push a lot to get back from over twenty-one.
Everything was going to the best, until I got to the ninth position behind my teammate and just as I was going to pass him, a large amount of sand came to my face, entering the goggles and consequently into my eyes. Since that time I lost a lot of visibility and I had to settle for the ninth position, which is certainly not the one I was hoping for in this race.
Between the two motos I was very angry at what had happened and also worried because my right eye was giving me problems, preventing me from seeing it well.
Despite everything, however, I managed to start ahead, which simplified the job, managing to control the opponents to the finish line, even though it was not fast. It's a shame that we missed the podium at just one point but today we have gained precious points and we are getting closer to the red table. "
|

Post a reply to: Cairoli comment after Valkenswaard GP

The Latest