Cairoli Nationals

burnside
6/4/2010 3:05pm
I thought he said SX? Which would make more sense... If we were reading the same article.
RACEGUY
6/4/2010 3:10pm
Almost sounded like this has been discussed with the powers that be and that they "might" consider it.

The Shop

roguemx
6/4/2010 3:13pm
I'd be stoked to see him at 'Dilla and The Wick.
cdm806
Fantasy
1404th
6/4/2010 3:17pm
burnside wrote:
I thought he said SX? Which would make more sense... If we were reading the same article.
5 Minutes with .....

"Alessi is known to go fast at Glen Helen, so does that make it extra-special to win here?
Yeah, for sure. Mike is one of the top guys here in the U.S., so it was nice to fight with him. It was really cool to race against him. I hope we can have more fights together, and hopefully I can come to some nationals this year, if I have some weeks free. It would be cool. It would be cool for KTM, also."
burnside
6/4/2010 3:48pm
burnside wrote:
cdm806 wrote:
5 Minutes with ..... "Alessi is known to go fast at Glen Helen, so does that make it extra-special to win here? Yeah, for sure. Mike...
5 Minutes with .....

"Alessi is known to go fast at Glen Helen, so does that make it extra-special to win here?
Yeah, for sure. Mike is one of the top guys here in the U.S., so it was nice to fight with him. It was really cool to race against him. I hope we can have more fights together, and hopefully I can come to some nationals this year, if I have some weeks free. It would be cool. It would be cool for KTM, also."
Ah my bad... Well, that would be kick ass if it did happen!
Outsider
6/4/2010 3:53pm
Maybe supercross too...

"Have you thought about racing supercross, since the GP schedule is going to accommodate supercross next year?
Yeah, we are talking with KTM about doing the first rounds of supercross, but we have to know the calendar for next season so that we can decide for sure."

This is the best part about Cox's interviews, when the questions are 3x's longer than the answers... lol.

"You’re obviously a great rider, and supercross is really just a matter of changing some things about how you ride and giving yourself time to get used to it. All of you top riders in the GPs can race supercross, you just need time and a good team that knows how to set up supercross bikes and stuff.
Yeah, for sure. It will be cool."
G Force
6/4/2010 3:59pm
Be nice to see him at Millville, but I think he would go for Washougal, as it is on the radar to hold a GP.

Post a reply to: Cairoli Nationals

The Latest