Cairoli Looks good

appleboy
2/2/2017 11:03am
|
Sodipop
2/2/2017 11:05am
I really enjoyed watching bulldog his way around that Italian championship track. Sandy rough as hell.
davistld01
2/2/2017 11:26am Edited Date/Time 2/2/2017 11:27am
I'm a huge fan. The guy is a consummate professional yet seems like he's a cool guy, has eight world championships under his belt yet doesn't seem arrogant, his fans are fanatical and he takes care of them...knows how to live life to it's fullest and how to not let the grind overwhelm him, has a beautiful wife and doesn't have a burning desire to come to America because he loves Europe and has made his millions there. How can you argue about that?

Most of all...even with all the young hotshots coming into MXGP, you can't ever count Cairoli out for a win.

Frankly, I believe he'll win World Championship #9 this year.
KirkChandler
Fantasy
357th
2/2/2017 11:30am
If he can stay healthy, look out!

He's been hurt the last two years with nagging injuries that have let the other guys build confidence, but he will be a threat all season long.
2/2/2017 11:32am
Yep looks like pre-season is going good for Cairoli! Should make it really interesting this year for MXGP class. Don't count him out at all!

The Shop

2/2/2017 12:43pm
I want him to win this year, with such a solid top 4 it will be well earned for whom ever takes home the silver. Stay healthy everyone, please
Jrewing
2/2/2017 1:32pm
davistld01 wrote:
I'm a huge fan. The guy is a consummate professional yet seems like he's a cool guy, has eight world championships under his belt yet doesn't...
I'm a huge fan. The guy is a consummate professional yet seems like he's a cool guy, has eight world championships under his belt yet doesn't seem arrogant, his fans are fanatical and he takes care of them...knows how to live life to it's fullest and how to not let the grind overwhelm him, has a beautiful wife and doesn't have a burning desire to come to America because he loves Europe and has made his millions there. How can you argue about that?

Most of all...even with all the young hotshots coming into MXGP, you can't ever count Cairoli out for a win.

Well said. He's a class act.
Bearuno
2/3/2017 5:06am
Sodipop wrote:
I really enjoyed watching bulldog his way around that Italian championship track. Sandy rough as hell.
That wasn't 'bulldogging', that was flowing.

Bulldog a Sand Track and you'll wear yourself out, or eat shit, in a Big way.
tydog
2/3/2017 5:21am
I became a huge fan of his at the MXdN in Colorado, maybe 2010 or so. What a class act the man was. He treated the American fans waaaay better than our own damned team did.
rhargrave431
2/3/2017 6:34am
A healthy AC could damn well win #9 this year. Very laid back guy, extremely fast and fit, and he knows how to be there every weekend in a long series.
mmain62
2/3/2017 8:09am
AC222 is fun to watch. Ive been a fan since he was rippin the Yamaha at MXDN. My question is. Where is Herlings I thought he was on a 450 this year or did he wuss out again?
NVA57
Fantasy
1742nd
2/3/2017 8:20am
mmain62 wrote:
AC222 is fun to watch. Ive been a fan since he was rippin the Yamaha at MXDN. My question is. Where is Herlings I thought he...
AC222 is fun to watch. Ive been a fan since he was rippin the Yamaha at MXDN. My question is. Where is Herlings I thought he was on a 450 this year or did he wuss out again?
On a 450 but under the MX2 rig. Kinda like Tomac and Bogle at Geico in the past.
RG1
2/3/2017 8:34am
Really hope that Cairoli can back to his best this year. If he could come back and win world title no.9 this year then it would be his best one by a Good margin, never been more stuff competition. Pulling for either him or Herlings to win the title
visser62
2/3/2017 9:02am
I'm definitely pulling for Herlings to win, but I would love to see Cairoli contend for this title.

Also hoping for a good season from Coldenhoff! He sure looked good at the last few GPs.
Adam43
2/3/2017 9:08am
Bearuno wrote:
That wasn't 'bulldogging', that was flowing.

Bulldog a Sand Track and you'll wear yourself out, or eat shit, in a Big way.
John Dowd would like a word.
Rowlands
2/3/2017 9:14am
RG1 wrote:
Really hope that Cairoli can back to his best this year. If he could come back and win world title no.9 this year then it would...
Really hope that Cairoli can back to his best this year. If he could come back and win world title no.9 this year then it would be his best one by a Good margin, never been more stuff competition. Pulling for either him or Herlings to win the title
I'm with you.

Cairoli could quite easily take this championship with experience. He knows that JH, TG and RF are all going to be faster than him with raw speed but with that there are huge risks as we have seen with each of those 3 riders. TC knows not to panic early on in the season along as he is in the top 5, come the end of the season he can bang up some wins and steal the championship off anybody. If anyone knows how to win a championship it's Cairoli. He's a genius !

Come on TC222 !!!
St Ann More
2/4/2017 7:50am
It'll be interesting to see how he fairs this weekend on a harder based track, I hope he kills it!

ti473
2/4/2017 7:58am
He looks good on a bike you mean, right?
mxjon454
2/4/2017 8:28am
Does anyone know why the factory teams in europe all have a gear deal instead of the individual riders with their own gear deals?
davistld01
2/4/2017 8:49am
RG1 wrote:
Really hope that Cairoli can back to his best this year. If he could come back and win world title no.9 this year then it would...
Rowlands wrote:
I'm with you. Cairoli could quite easily take this championship with experience. He knows that JH, TG and RF are all going to be faster than...
I'm with you.

Cairoli could quite easily take this championship with experience. He knows that JH, TG and RF are all going to be faster than him with raw speed but with that there are huge risks as we have seen with each of those 3 riders. TC knows not to panic early on in the season along as he is in the top 5, come the end of the season he can bang up some wins and steal the championship off anybody. If anyone knows how to win a championship it's Cairoli. He's a genius !

Come on TC222 !!!
I guess I'm a fan of Cairoli because he reminds me of Dungey here in the States. Funny they both ride for KTM...but more importantly, they both know how to manage a championship. The younger, faster, "bulletproof" guys tend to win a bit more because of sheer speed...but also crash and fall out because they are "checkers or wreckers". When the smoke clears...it's the guy who has amassed the most points that wins the crown. It's not the one that looked the best or was the fastest.
rubarb
2/4/2017 8:52am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2017 8:55am
Strange seeing the 259 on an orange bike
Yep
2/4/2017 2:56pm
What a stacked MX1 gate this year, Rialto Sardo was missing Herlings, Desalle, Stribjos, Searle. Someone needs to tell Tanel that he's getting too old to run in the top ten without a major sponsor again this year.
jemcee
2/4/2017 3:26pm
davistld01 wrote:
I'm a huge fan. The guy is a consummate professional yet seems like he's a cool guy, has eight world championships under his belt yet doesn't...

"his fans are fanatical" This is my favourite photo of 2016! Maybe ever.. So much passion!!

cali11
2/4/2017 3:31pm
My favorite GP rider! Nice guy, hope he can pull it off this year!
NVA57
Fantasy
1742nd
2/5/2017 8:13am
Another 1-1 for the 222 today
2/5/2017 8:35am
Yes, even went down in the last race to 5th and got back into 1st passing Gasjer for the lead, definitely making a statement and on hard pack aswell!
I know these races aren't important , but must get in riders heads
2/5/2017 11:19am
Yes, even went down in the last race to 5th and got back into 1st passing Gasjer for the lead, definitely making a statement and on...
Yes, even went down in the last race to 5th and got back into 1st passing Gasjer for the lead, definitely making a statement and on hard pack aswell!
Honestly, AC was looking like he was going all out while TG didn't really carr about the results...
bd
2/5/2017 11:20am
If he can stay healthy, look out! He's been hurt the last two years with nagging injuries that have let the other guys build confidence, but...
If he can stay healthy, look out!

He's been hurt the last two years with nagging injuries that have let the other guys build confidence, but he will be a threat all season long.
Agree 110%. He has to stay healthy.
RG1
2/5/2017 11:26am
Yes, even went down in the last race to 5th and got back into 1st passing Gasjer for the lead, definitely making a statement and on...
Honestly, AC was looking like he was going all out while TG didn't really carr about the results...
Cairoli doesn't do all out in anything other than races that matter
ATKpilot99
2/5/2017 11:31am
I really hope he wins the MXGP title this year . I know it's a crazy stacked young and hungry field but I wouldn't count him out.

Post a reply to: Cairoli Looks good

The Latest