Cairoli - Class Act

burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
Edited Date/Time 5/16/2016 10:40am
Cairoli is just a Class Act all the way around. He just seems to inject positivity into each race and I think he pushes the other riders to race and perform better (I also think Herlings brings the same energy into the MX2 series).
|
5/15/2016 5:21pm
I haven't looked at the actual scenario and the possibility of it happening but with the two guys ahead of him in points crashing every other moto, I wouldn't be supprised if he wins the series this year
agn5009
5/15/2016 5:23pm
I haven't looked at the actual scenario and the possibility of it happening but with the two guys ahead of him in points crashing every other...
I haven't looked at the actual scenario and the possibility of it happening but with the two guys ahead of him in points crashing every other moto, I wouldn't be supprised if he wins the series this year
I agree. Febvre and Gasjer are on the ground a lot lately.
kiwifan
5/15/2016 5:39pm
I haven't looked at the actual scenario and the possibility of it happening but with the two guys ahead of him in points crashing every other...
er....hasn't AC crashed a few times too this year?
moto0852
5/15/2016 6:12pm
burn1986 wrote:
Cairoli is just a Class Act all the way around. He just seems to inject positivity into each race and I think he pushes the other...
Cairoli is just a Class Act all the way around. He just seems to inject positivity into each race and I think he pushes the other riders to race and perform better (I also think Herlings brings the same energy into the MX2 series).
He is a class act no question. Herlings??? not so much.

The Shop

5/15/2016 6:50pm
He's halved the points lead in the last couple of rounds. He's getting healthy and returning to his old form.

Man, Gasjer is fast but his aggression is starting to put him on the ground to often. If he doesn't stop it he'll end up like Desalle. Always there or there-about until an untimely injury puts a stop to it.
vschaik141
5/15/2016 6:53pm
Pumped to see Cairoli on top of the box, makin up good points to Gajser and Febvre. The positivity around him justs makes me smile. As for the championship I just hope for some good racing I don't have a fav 2 win the tittle Gajser Cairoli and Febvre they all amazin, all deserve it may the best man win. Nagls to mix it up with m for some race wins. And hopefully Paulin & desalle get in their best racing shape.
kiwifan
5/15/2016 7:24pm Edited Date/Time 5/15/2016 7:38pm
He's halved the points lead in the last couple of rounds. He's getting healthy and returning to his old form. Man, Gasjer is fast but his...
He's halved the points lead in the last couple of rounds. He's getting healthy and returning to his old form.

Man, Gasjer is fast but his aggression is starting to put him on the ground to often. If he doesn't stop it he'll end up like Desalle. Always there or there-about until an untimely injury puts a stop to it.
Maybe, then again Gajser has been on the overall podium in every race this year....crash or not thats impressive
nytsmaC
5/15/2016 8:29pm
vschaik141 wrote:
Pumped to see Cairoli on top of the box, makin up good points to Gajser and Febvre. The positivity around him justs makes me smile. As...
Pumped to see Cairoli on top of the box, makin up good points to Gajser and Febvre. The positivity around him justs makes me smile. As for the championship I just hope for some good racing I don't have a fav 2 win the tittle Gajser Cairoli and Febvre they all amazin, all deserve it may the best man win. Nagls to mix it up with m for some race wins. And hopefully Paulin & desalle get in their best racing shape.
Cairoli is just a very likeable guy, much like Rossi. After last season and a slow start to this one, he must be loving playing the role of the underdog for a change. I think very highly of Febvre and Gajser but I hope old man Cairoli wins another championship.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
5/15/2016 10:25pm
moto0852 wrote:
He is a class act no question. Herlings??? not so much.
Herlings is pretty brash, but he brings excitement to every race.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/15/2016 10:46pm
burn1986 wrote:
Herlings is pretty brash, but he brings excitement to every race.
He is an amazing rider, but most of the others riders don't care for him. He sure is fun to watch
Robgvx
5/16/2016 12:51am
He's halved the points lead in the last couple of rounds. He's getting healthy and returning to his old form. Man, Gasjer is fast but his...

Yup. From memory he was 47 points back after Latvia. 25 now.
5/16/2016 12:59am
Last seasons, Cairoli was the fastest rider of the series.
This year he isn't.

Febvre and Gajser are faster. If they have a decent start and don't crash. Cairoli is riding for the 3 place.

But he can be the mxgp champion this season.
RG1
5/16/2016 1:26am
Robgvx wrote:
Yup. From memory he was 47 points back after Latvia. 25 now.
He's coming. For him to go 1-1 last week, beating Gajser straight up, then come within a few feet of going 1-1 this week on a track that he really doesn't like is a real statement. Gajser and Febvre need to do something real quick before he gets on a roll
5/16/2016 1:48am Edited Date/Time 5/16/2016 1:50am
Agreed. This season is just so utterly brilliant right now, and with an on form (or near on form) Tony eating up points it's only going to get better. Tim has to quit the small mistakes and Romain has to sort his starts out.
Robgvx
5/16/2016 2:07am
RG1 wrote:
He's coming. For him to go 1-1 last week, beating Gajser straight up, then come within a few feet of going 1-1 this week on a...
He's coming. For him to go 1-1 last week, beating Gajser straight up, then come within a few feet of going 1-1 this week on a track that he really doesn't like is a real statement. Gajser and Febvre need to do something real quick before he gets on a roll
He's been fortunate that both of his rivals have messed up equally over the last couple of GPs. Normally you might expect one rider to have a bad race but not both. It's shaping up to be a thriller of a championship and we're not even halfway through it.
Rowlands
5/16/2016 3:40am
Febvre is a beast I think he is defiantly the fastest but he can't seem to get a good start and or much luck. I can't wait to see a 3 way battle for the lead that will be insane. Cairoli holeshot with Febvre and Gajser both making a top 10 start and we will have a brilliant battle. You can't not like Cairoli though he is just a hero. His gear always looks amazing also !
Jrewing
5/16/2016 3:46am
And how about his teeth these days.. Polished all round
Rowlands
5/16/2016 3:50am
Jrewing wrote:
And how about his teeth these days.. Polished all round
GrinningGrinning

Polishes his head also looking at him on the podium whilst the anthems are being played.

I would sure exchange my good looks for his skills on dirt bike TongueTongue
Potts
5/16/2016 10:40am
Yeah!! This is a great year with a lot of excitement! Tracks are just friggin gnarly and great to see the rookies bringing new speed to the class and AC digging in and showing why he's a great champion!

Post a reply to: Cairoli - Class Act

The Latest