Cairoli...

davistld01
Second OA at USGP & second OA in the World Championship by the "Old Guy" that some say is over the hill?

TC222's still a badass in my book!
|
HuskyEd
9/11/2016 9:00pm
Cairoli gave it his all today but wondering if he still has some lingering effects from him being ill last week. Dude was spent after the 2nd moto.
davistld01
9/11/2016 9:04pm
HuskyEd wrote:
Cairoli gave it his all today but wondering if he still has some lingering effects from him being ill last week. Dude was spent after the...
Cairoli gave it his all today but wondering if he still has some lingering effects from him being ill last week. Dude was spent after the 2nd moto.
I'm sure. Makes his finishes even more impressive.
rhargrave431
9/11/2016 9:28pm
If he would of came into this season fully healthy, he could of been world champion again.. As the season grew on, showed he still had it
Crush
9/11/2016 9:43pm
Considering his injuries all year I actually think he had a great season.

He seemed to face off with Gasjer more than Febvre did, poor starts from Romain...

When the track was rougher, he was better than Tim I think... lots of fast stuff though it seemed.

The Shop

MotoX85
9/12/2016 12:29am
I met him last year at Glen Helen GP. Dude is top notch, stood in the road all day, as much as he could, out away from the semi, and just talked to everyone that approached him

I compare him the the GP version of Travis Pastrana, just an all around nice guy.
9/12/2016 1:27am
Yep,probably fair to say he's past his best and injuries have taken their toll but can still put in some damn knarly rides

Gaijser and Febvre didn't bring it to the US but AC222 showed why he's a multi champ
Fourth_Floor
9/12/2016 6:49am
MotoX85 wrote:
I met him last year at Glen Helen GP. Dude is top notch, stood in the road all day, as much as he could, out away...
I met him last year at Glen Helen GP. Dude is top notch, stood in the road all day, as much as he could, out away from the semi, and just talked to everyone that approached him

I compare him the the GP version of Travis Pastrana, just an all around nice guy.
That's awesome man!! I love hearing of riders like that, just all around good dudes. Makes you want to root for them. He put in two solid rides yesterday for sure, he's got to be pumped on that.
davistld01
9/12/2016 7:16am
MotoX85 wrote:
I met him last year at Glen Helen GP. Dude is top notch, stood in the road all day, as much as he could, out away...

That's awesome man!! I love hearing of riders like that, just all around good dudes. Makes you want to root for them. He put in two...
That's awesome man!! I love hearing of riders like that, just all around good dudes. Makes you want to root for them. He put in two solid rides yesterday for sure, he's got to be pumped on that.
Never met either of them, but I've heard from a couple of friends in the journalism end of the sport that have, and they all say that Jill & Tony are both super cool and humble. Very down to earth people, that go out of their way to interact with fans and are not standofish or arrogant in the least. To me, those qualities along with Tony being such a great champion make it easy to be a fan.
Arni
9/12/2016 7:35am
This doesn't look good to me:

We will never know what was about this, since Gajser never talks about his injuries. But Tim wasn't the Tim we know.

RG1
9/12/2016 7:59am
Arni wrote:
This doesn't look good to me: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/09/12/151435/s1200_Guyser.jpg[/img] We will never know what was about this, since Gajser never talks about his injuries. But Tim wasn't the...

We will never know what was about this, since Gajser never talks about his injuries. But Tim wasn't the Tim we know.

It could be as simple as him just having a sore hand after his crash on Saturday. If it was anything serious then there was no need for him to ride at Glen Helen. I think the reason he wasn't himself is probably because of the heat, remember Thailand last year?
Gavzx7
9/13/2016 9:40am
Not to get all nerdy but maybe it was Mystique instead of Tim? Tongue

Speaking of Cairoli, did I miss a thread or discussion about him jumping that big downhill before the finish line on the yellow flag for two laps?
Kuzzy510
9/13/2016 9:48am
Stew should take notice tony is about to be 31 and still killin it.
Captainc
9/13/2016 10:01am
Crush wrote:
Considering his injuries all year I actually think he had a great season. He seemed to face off with Gasjer more than Febvre did, poor starts...
Considering his injuries all year I actually think he had a great season.

He seemed to face off with Gasjer more than Febvre did, poor starts from Romain...

When the track was rougher, he was better than Tim I think... lots of fast stuff though it seemed.
He's had shit luck all year. Some of his injuries have really slowed him up

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
9/13/2016 10:53am
Arni wrote:
This doesn't look good to me: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/09/12/151435/s1200_Guyser.jpg[/img] We will never know what was about this, since Gajser never talks about his injuries. But Tim wasn't the...

Judging from what I saw in the pits last weekend, the GP guys are all about kinesiology tape. It was everywhere. Shoulders, legs, necks, you name it.
Sideways
9/13/2016 11:11am
Watch Transworld's youtubes vids "how was your weekend" and you get some answers. Tomac found some rear suspension that made his bike finally work the way he wanted, He likes the atmosphere with the GPs. Cairoli was on antibiotics and he said he only had 20min in his tank. Herlings has NOT decided if he will race mxon!
Gajser was not himself riding wise imo and judging by that interview does not look very happy with the weekend although he says hes pretty happy with it.

I could have just posted the vid though haha

Post a reply to: Cairoli...

The Latest