CR22

imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
Edited Date/Time 2/22/2015 8:37pm
Why does so many people dislike Chad? He is a top notch racer and now that he has his family and started his team, whats not to love about the guy? I have never been a big fan of him until his trip to space on that out door crash a few years back but there is no reason for the hatred he gets.
|
Jim Lahey
2/12/2015 9:35pm
imoto34 wrote:
Why does so many people dislike Chad? He is a top notch racer and now that he has his family and started his team, whats not...
Why does so many people dislike Chad? He is a top notch racer and now that he has his family and started his team, whats not to love about the guy? I have never been a big fan of him until his trip to space on that out door crash a few years back but there is no reason for the hatred he gets.
Hes a douche to a lot of people apparently
kiwifan
2/12/2015 9:40pm
Reed doesnt hold back, some respect that/like that some hate it as it can SEEM as though hes always crying/blaming others about something that happens to him

I hope he has a good result this wekeend
dirtnapper
2/12/2015 9:42pm
Reed is a proven champ and will forever be a legend in the sport, that is fact no one can deny.

His podium average over the course of his career ( so far ) is just remarkable.

The Shop

Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
2/12/2015 9:45pm
I lost all respect for Chad Reed after all of his shit talking on Ryan Dungey for his 2010 titles, he repeatedly said Ryan only won because of guys getting hurt. Little did he know he described every one of his titles but then decided to diss Ryan. Tell me how many titles he won over Bubba and RC oh yeah a big fat ZERO. Thats why I personally don't like Chad. That being said of course I respect him.
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
2/12/2015 9:46pm
So then why weren't you a fan until the trip into space?
If you have to ask, you dont know what im talking about or you are just a smart ass.. How many other racers would get up after that get off and get back on the bike?
Crush
2/12/2015 9:49pm
Park Boys wrote:
I lost all respect for Chad Reed after all of his shit talking on Ryan Dungey for his 2010 titles, he repeatedly said Ryan only won...
I lost all respect for Chad Reed after all of his shit talking on Ryan Dungey for his 2010 titles, he repeatedly said Ryan only won because of guys getting hurt. Little did he know he described every one of his titles but then decided to diss Ryan. Tell me how many titles he won over Bubba and RC oh yeah a big fat ZERO. Thats why I personally don't like Chad. That being said of course I respect him.
Really? Never heard him say that...
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
2/12/2015 9:52pm Edited Date/Time 2/12/2015 9:56pm
Park Boys wrote:
I lost all respect for Chad Reed after all of his shit talking on Ryan Dungey for his 2010 titles, he repeatedly said Ryan only won...
Crush wrote:
Really? Never heard him say that...
I will find the video in which he says that. He goes on to say when I won my titles only one guy was missing, but with Ryan everyone was missing.... After that comment I lost it, will never be a Fan of Chad. Believe me I am not making this up, was obliviously a late 2010 or early 2011 a video. I dont post non truths..... Like I said I respect the hell out of him but at the same time do not like him. Especially after his cunt Trey move.
Crush
2/12/2015 9:58pm
Yeah you're usually on with your stats and such, not questioning that, just never saw it...

I do think the who's not there arguments are silly...

JS didn't beat RC to a title either... Don't hear people beat on about that. And what about all the other guys, do we just instantly discredit them? Titles and race wins count, it's a pretty small list of guys who have any of either.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
2/12/2015 10:05pm
Crush wrote:
Yeah you're usually on with your stats and such, not questioning that, just never saw it... I do think the who's not there arguments are silly...
Yeah you're usually on with your stats and such, not questioning that, just never saw it...

JS didn't beat RC to a title either... Don't hear people beat on about that. And what about all the other guys, do we just instantly discredit them? Titles and race wins count, it's a pretty small list of guys who have any of either.
I personally don't believe the who is not there shit as well. They all know the dates that they have to line up for, so when people try and discredit Chad or Ryan I say really! It just really pissed me off when Chad started talking shit considering all the egg heads that said his titles didn't count, he should have known better. As far as JS he is the best SX rider I have ever seen, but far from the best racer.
BobPA
2/12/2015 10:06pm
He has been one of my least favorite pro's from the beginning. To me he has always been a cry baby. He reminds me of a spoiled little kid. When things aren't going his way he pouts complains. A good friend of mine worked with him for an outdoor season and said he was the most arrogant pro he had ever worked with and was happy that he changed sponsors for the following season. Everyone also seems to forget how dirty he used to be, I'm not talking bar banging, I'm talking just blatant clean outs. The year he rode for Kawi and just mailed it in is when I knew I could never like the guy.

Cannot deny his ability though.
Crush
2/12/2015 10:07pm
Yep...

Tho I do think that nobody in the history of the sport went faster in SX than JS in 2007... He was better then than ever before or since... No pressure realistically, Chad took forever to adapt to four strokes, which goes back to your racer comment, but untroubled, that year, he was fucking ridiculous.
craaigo
2/12/2015 10:19pm
Crush wrote:
Yeah you're usually on with your stats and such, not questioning that, just never saw it... I do think the who's not there arguments are silly...

Rc backed out as soon as js7 showed a fender. Too scared to get beat. Lmao
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
2/12/2015 10:21pm Edited Date/Time 2/12/2015 10:37pm
Crush wrote:

craaigo wrote:
Rc backed out as soon as js7 showed a fender. Too scared to get beat. Lmao
I somewhat agree with that, JS was diffidently faster at SX than RC, not more contestant but diffidently faster. In MX though I give RC a edge over JS.
gazzar70
2/12/2015 10:36pm
Park Boys wrote:
I agree. Reed is very arrogant and rude and doesn't come across as a very nice person. Much like his best friend Jason Thomas. AKA "Mr know it all".
wow123
2/13/2015 12:04am
oh great another thread where the usual suspect come out to spout their bs CR haterade

but of course they dont get the irony of crap talking someone about crap talking

lame

kiwifan
2/13/2015 12:06am
wow123 wrote:
oh great another thread where the usual suspect come out to spout their bs CR haterade but of course they dont get the irony of crap...
oh great another thread where the usual suspect come out to spout their bs CR haterade

but of course they dont get the irony of crap talking someone about crap talking

lame

No one here has said they 'hate' Reed, they might not like him or support his racing efforts or his social media comments but hate is a strong word, get over it dude, they are entitled to their opinion you know as is Reed
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
2/13/2015 12:06am Edited Date/Time 2/13/2015 12:08am
wow123 wrote:
oh great another thread where the usual suspect come out to spout their bs CR haterade but of course they dont get the irony of crap...

lame

Tell me how my "haterade" for CR22 is unjust? I explained it pretty clearly. Its not really hate, like I said I respect him. I just don't like him.
kongols
2/13/2015 12:34am
He`s a prick, just like me. I don`t like me.
MX690
2/13/2015 1:37am
Park Boys wrote:
Never heard that interview, I would like to see a link to it, I find it hard to believe he said that considering all the BS he has copped over the years from the tards for his titles.
plowboy
2/13/2015 2:37am
kongols wrote:
He`s a prick, just like me. I don`t like me.
A lot of that going around.Pinch
struth
2/13/2015 3:41am
I thought the main reason people hate reed was because.... If reed never raced in AMA sx Kevin windham would of won a AMA sx title.
2/13/2015 3:53am Edited Date/Time 2/13/2015 3:53am
Ah, the useuall 'I think x is a dbag' posts on a internet board.

And when he's in your face...
jamma10
2/13/2015 4:00am
Park Boys wrote:
gazzar70 wrote:
I agree. Reed is very arrogant and rude and doesn't come across as a very nice person. Much like his best friend Jason Thomas. AKA "Mr...
I agree. Reed is very arrogant and rude and doesn't come across as a very nice person. Much like his best friend Jason Thomas. AKA "Mr know it all".
What makes you think that about JT?

Granted Im only going off what I've seen or heard on TV or the internet, but JT seems like one of the more intelligent, humble & level headed guys out there.
2/13/2015 6:04am
So then why weren't you a fan until the trip into space?
imoto34 wrote:
If you have to ask, you dont know what im talking about or you are just a smart ass.. How many other racers would get up...
If you have to ask, you dont know what im talking about or you are just a smart ass.. How many other racers would get up after that get off and get back on the bike?
Not trying to be a smart ass at all. Just wanted to know why you weren't a big fan of his before.
Gallardo
2/13/2015 6:15am
Not sure why some people say he's so straight up, all I hear is arrogance, BS, and excuses from that guy.
mmcmx
2/13/2015 6:25am
Chad is a boss and he knows the boos always come from the cheap seats.
DoctorJD
2/13/2015 6:31am
imoto34 wrote:
Why does so many people dislike Chad? He is a top notch racer and now that he has his family and started his team, whats not...
When Chad and James started butting heads, people were forced to chose sides. You were either in the Stewart camp or the Reed camp, no inbetween. Seriously, how many James Stewart fans are also fans of Chad? Anyone? Plus, people get offended when Chad speaks his mind. The same people who complain about riders being "robots", are the same people who get their panites in a wad when Chad says something unpopular. He says what's he's thinking, and sometimes it isn't what you want to hear. While I don't agree with everything Chad says/does, I still respect the hell out of the guy.

machine
2/13/2015 6:32am Edited Date/Time 2/13/2015 6:33am
Biggest whiner in the sport...oh sorry that's what Trey said...haha..

Post a reply to: CR22

The Latest