CP 377 BIG NEWS!

6/15/2011 10:09am
I'm sorry, if Pourcel wants any understanding, he needs to call a magazine editor and request an interview here in the US so he can tell his side of what went down.

From an outside observer, I lost all respect of the guy as a professional. That word, Professional, he hasn't been one during this ordeal. There are so many talented racers who would do anything to be on that team, on that bike, that would do whatever it takes to make it work.
C2C
6/15/2011 10:22am
Translation :
" christophe pourcel has learned like you, that he doesn't race anymore for....but without a training bike in Florida, it doesn't change much "
txmxer
6/15/2011 10:45am
rileymx wrote:
its interesting how most here dont care about anything, dont even take note of written posts, and only want to gang bang on cp......i wonder why...
its interesting how most here dont care about anything, dont even take note of written posts, and only want to gang bang on cp......i wonder why ???
so if it was all on cp and he is like most here think to know, i ask why isn't there a yam on the podiums in ama mx for a while ?
why does james keeps having troubles with set up in sx and couldn't even finish a race in mx since there is no more factory then him in yam ?
why is tommy not even close to what he has done on the kxf and the rmz before ?
why did cp liked the valli bike and doesn't the motoconcepts ?
why does this mid season contract brakings keep happening in the motoconcepts team ?
of course it has to be all pourcels fault, still i don't think i will even see any awnser by does same insiders that know all about this.........
DrSweden wrote:
That's totally irrelevant for a mindset that is fixed on hating Pourcel while making Motoconcepts to some Jesus corp for Moto.They seems to be good guys...
That's totally irrelevant for a mindset that is fixed on hating Pourcel while making Motoconcepts to some Jesus corp for Moto.They seems to be good guys, I think we all agree about that, but it doesn't mean CP is the opposite. They just didn't mix.

Motoconcepts will survive, we all know it, but right now instead of hating on CP we should hope for his comeback if we are true supporters of the sport. Personally I feel like I'm being kicked in nuts every weekends he's not racing, while seeing other riders with half his talent line up. Even yours truly have been racing more than him this year which is pretty crazy (still my skills are sick)!

Again he's a rider, not our mental mentor or a ruler of a country that has takes us to war. Please people, stay sober. Use adequate amount of negativity while judging him.

Pourcel! Pourcel! Pourcel!
That's totally irrelevant for a mindset that is fixed on hating Pourcel while making Motoconcepts to some Jesus corp for Moto.They seems to be good guys, I think we all agree about that, but it doesn't mean CP is the opposite. They just didn't mix.

That's just ridiculous and stupid. It's not a hate CP and worship MCR. MCR may have given him a crappy bike. They may have done other things wrong, who knows. There may be real reason's CP doesn't want to race for them. What he got crucified for was failure to act like an adult and tell MCR that they suck and he was done. Basically, everything that happened after Freestone made CP look like an ass.

And this,

Personally I feel like I'm being kicked in nuts every weekends he's not racing,

Is solely on CP's shoulders. The bike was there, he wasn't.
DrSweden
6/15/2011 8:56pm
txmxer wrote:
[i]That's totally irrelevant for a mindset that is fixed on hating Pourcel while making Motoconcepts to some Jesus corp for Moto.They seems to be good guys...

That's just ridiculous and stupid. It's not a hate CP and worship MCR. MCR may have given him a crappy bike. They may have done other things wrong, who knows. There may be real reason's CP doesn't want to race for them. What he got crucified for was failure to act like an adult and tell MCR that they suck and he was done. Basically, everything that happened after Freestone made CP look like an ass.

And this,

Personally I feel like I'm being kicked in nuts every weekends he's not racing,

Is solely on CP's shoulders. The bike was there, he wasn't.
You don't get my angle. I say CP could be the factor here, but I don't know that, and it seems that no one knows that except MCY guys and CP. Despite that we have people here that "KNOWS" it's for sure CPs fault and he's to blame why he's not lining up this weekend.

Example, if he thinks the bike is dangerous because xxxx reasons, he will not feel comfy, and KYB tuned by Zeus wont change that. I understand why he doesn't ride then, and maybe he figured after 4 weeks it's not going to work. Did he act odd? Seems so, but still we don't know shit.

The Shop

6/15/2011 11:56pm
DrSweden wrote:
You don't get my angle. I say CP could be the factor here, but I don't know that, and it seems that no one knows that...
You don't get my angle. I say CP could be the factor here, but I don't know that, and it seems that no one knows that except MCY guys and CP. Despite that we have people here that "KNOWS" it's for sure CPs fault and he's to blame why he's not lining up this weekend.

Example, if he thinks the bike is dangerous because xxxx reasons, he will not feel comfy, and KYB tuned by Zeus wont change that. I understand why he doesn't ride then, and maybe he figured after 4 weeks it's not going to work. Did he act odd? Seems so, but still we don't know shit.
Yep,mostly speculations and opinions all round,which is fine,the whole thing ain't exactly pretty,say what you see but it'd be wrong to throw a lot of blame without knowing more of the goings on
txmxer
6/16/2011 3:27am
DrSweden wrote:
You don't get my angle. I say CP could be the factor here, but I don't know that, and it seems that no one knows that...

Do you believe that any bike out there is inherently more dangerous than any other bike?

Still, what you are missing is that it is CPs choice to not be out there. He choseto sigm with MCY. He chose not to talk to his team. He chose tonot show up.

Here's a question for you: you are starting a new 450 team and you can hire one big gun for next year. Would you choose CP over RD? Would you pay top dollar for CP?
DrSweden
6/16/2011 12:35pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2011 12:51pm
txmxer wrote:
Do you believe that any bike out there is inherently more dangerous than any other bike? Still, what you are missing is that it is CPs...
Do you believe that any bike out there is inherently more dangerous than any other bike?

Still, what you are missing is that it is CPs choice to not be out there. He choseto sigm with MCY. He chose not to talk to his team. He chose tonot show up.

Here's a question for you: you are starting a new 450 team and you can hire one big gun for next year. Would you choose CP over RD? Would you pay top dollar for CP?
I see your points, but it's really not a discussion to prove our point as in who is to blame. I have agreed repeatedly that CP seems to act odd at times, even maybe even faulty, but even that is stretching since I didn't take part in their text, mail or phone conversation at any point.

The question who I would hire is totally pointless, because I'm totally biased towards CP. I really dig the guy and I would take my chances in him because if we struck gold together as a team it would be EPIC, imagine the odd(?) openly atheist Swede team up with hated Frenchy winning! Oh my! Wink While dealing with RD seems like a saner choice if the pay to them was similar, but the moments for me in that combo would be more of mkay. He's already more proven.

So I would choose CP, also I have this delusions of grandeur were I think I could communicate with him, which most likely would fail just like it did between him and the MCY guys. But that's really related to what kind of team I would have since Mitch succeed where MCY failed most likely because a "lesser team" as in bikes needs more testing and communication...

Still I try to blame my misfortunes in life on myself, so I hope my press release wouldn't be as bitter as the one from MCY. Wink
DrSweden
6/16/2011 12:47pm
Also, maybe most importantly. Where is my team located? In Florida or in Ca? Smile
mccread
6/16/2011 2:44pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2011 2:46pm
txmxer wrote:
Do you believe that any bike out there is inherently more dangerous than any other bike? Still, what you are missing is that it is CPs...

DrSweden wrote:
I see your points, but it's really not a discussion to prove our point as in who is to blame. I have agreed repeatedly that CP...
I see your points, but it's really not a discussion to prove our point as in who is to blame. I have agreed repeatedly that CP seems to act odd at times, even maybe even faulty, but even that is stretching since I didn't take part in their text, mail or phone conversation at any point.

The question who I would hire is totally pointless, because I'm totally biased towards CP. I really dig the guy and I would take my chances in him because if we struck gold together as a team it would be EPIC, imagine the odd(?) openly atheist Swede team up with hated Frenchy winning! Oh my! Wink While dealing with RD seems like a saner choice if the pay to them was similar, but the moments for me in that combo would be more of mkay. He's already more proven.

So I would choose CP, also I have this delusions of grandeur were I think I could communicate with him, which most likely would fail just like it did between him and the MCY guys. But that's really related to what kind of team I would have since Mitch succeed where MCY failed most likely because a "lesser team" as in bikes needs more testing and communication...

Still I try to blame my misfortunes in life on myself, so I hope my press release wouldn't be as bitter as the one from MCY. Wink
In the World Championship or America?

And are the prices the same or is CP cheaper?

If it was in America and CP was the same price as Dungey I would choose Dungey... but only just, basically becasue Dungey is a straight up guy and living in his own country so... less risk.

If it was the GPs i would choose Pourcel, and if CP was cheaper I would choose CP for America too... the guy can ride a bike, and has more natural talent than maybe anyone bar Stewart.. give him the right tools and keep him happy and he can win anywhere.
DrSweden
6/16/2011 5:41pm
mccread wrote:
In the World Championship or America? And are the prices the same or is CP cheaper? If it was in America and CP was the same...

If it was in America and CP was the same price as Dungey I would choose Dungey... but only just, basically becasue Dungey is a straight up guy and living in his own country so... less risk.

If it was the GPs i would choose Pourcel, and if CP was cheaper I would choose CP for America too... the guy can ride a bike, and has more natural talent than maybe anyone bar Stewart.. give him the right tools and keep him happy and he can win anywhere.
You have points but maybe you should put more personal preferences in your answer if you don't want to argue to death here! Wink Example: "I feel CP has more talent than RD, but I have no evidence support that"...
redrider400
6/16/2011 5:55pm
mccread wrote:
In the World Championship or America? And are the prices the same or is CP cheaper? If it was in America and CP was the same...

DrSweden wrote:
You have points but maybe you should put more personal preferences in your answer if you don't want to argue to death here! ;) Example: "I...
You have points but maybe you should put more personal preferences in your answer if you don't want to argue to death here! Wink Example: "I feel CP has more talent than RD, but I have no evidence support that"...
X2
6/16/2011 6:18pm
yeaaaaa, i told everyone 2 weeks before the season started in a post he wouldnt be with them long. noooooooooooobody wanted to listen to me. oh well.
DrSweden
6/16/2011 6:42pm
yeaaaaa, i told everyone 2 weeks before the season started in a post he wouldnt be with them long. noooooooooooobody wanted to listen to me. oh...
yeaaaaa, i told everyone 2 weeks before the season started in a post he wouldnt be with them long. noooooooooooobody wanted to listen to me. oh well.

Well congrats to you.
6/16/2011 10:04pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2011 10:08pm
yeaaaaa, i told everyone 2 weeks before the season started in a post he wouldnt be with them long. noooooooooooobody wanted to listen to me. oh...
You win,you're the best,now can I have the lottery numbers please?Smile

CP wouldn't stand a chance in the GPs this year, but with the off season behind him he'd be awsome on a Green bike next year
themrtoad
6/17/2011 1:27am
DrSweden wrote:
I see your points, but it's really not a discussion to prove our point as in who is to blame. I have agreed repeatedly that CP...

The only thing certain in mx is that you will get hurt, and you will loose money.
If I was really rich I would do lot's of crazy stuff just for fun.

If starting a team was one of them CP377 would be really high on my wishlist. I would however force him to ride a twostroke.
Hell, I could pay Pichon a good salary just to do quick qualifying laps on a 250 twostroke.

I must admit I like CP377 more after all this shit, the same with Pichon. The coolest riders in the world to watch is odd french riders with tons of talent and strange behaviours. You never now when they show up though, which is a bit of a downer from a fan perspective but also makes it more exciting.

If I was looking for a wife though I would certainly serach for differnet qualities.
6/17/2011 7:08am
From that tweet it seems like he didn't have a practice bike at home (I speak French). Could be a good reason to break a contract if it were true.
DrSweden
6/17/2011 4:33pm
themrtoad wrote:
The only thing certain in mx is that you will get hurt, and you will loose money. If I was really rich I would do lot's...
The only thing certain in mx is that you will get hurt, and you will loose money.
If I was really rich I would do lot's of crazy stuff just for fun.

If starting a team was one of them CP377 would be really high on my wishlist. I would however force him to ride a twostroke.
Hell, I could pay Pichon a good salary just to do quick qualifying laps on a 250 twostroke.

I must admit I like CP377 more after all this shit, the same with Pichon. The coolest riders in the world to watch is odd french riders with tons of talent and strange behaviours. You never now when they show up though, which is a bit of a downer from a fan perspective but also makes it more exciting.

If I was looking for a wife though I would certainly serach for differnet qualities.
2 that! Pichon's riding style makes me giggle.

Post a reply to: CP 377 BIG NEWS!

The Latest