CP 377 BIG NEWS!

JCRF217
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 12:20pm
It was confirmed on pulpmx that CP377 is no longer on the team by the team owner Mike Genova. Wonder what his plans are now that it is confirmed. The guy is an idiot.
|
Sherwood
6/13/2011 7:54pm
JCRF217 wrote:
It was confirmed on pulpmx that CP377 is no longer on the team by the team owner Mike Genova. Wonder what his plans are now that...
It was confirmed on pulpmx that CP377 is no longer on the team by the team owner Mike Genova. Wonder what his plans are now that it is confirmed. The guy is an idiot.
That's news?

More like old news...
JCRF217
6/13/2011 7:55pm
JCRF217 wrote:
It was confirmed on pulpmx that CP377 is no longer on the team by the team owner Mike Genova. Wonder what his plans are now that...
Sherwood wrote:
That's news?

More like old news...
It was not confirmed until tonight bud Wink
BobbyM
6/13/2011 7:55pm Edited Date/Time 6/13/2011 8:03pm
JCRF217 wrote:
supercross/motocross team with alessi next year on suzys...
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
6/13/2011 7:57pm
He will problably go race in europe for 5 laps at a time.

The Shop

englishman
6/13/2011 8:00pm Edited Date/Time 6/13/2011 8:01pm
JCRF217 wrote:
The guy is an idiot.

Genova hired him in good faith not nice to call him an idiot.
6/13/2011 8:01pm Edited Date/Time 6/13/2011 8:04pm
I got the scoop........

He has a job drop testing rifles for the french government.......
JCRF217
6/13/2011 8:03pm
englishman wrote:
The guy is an idiot.

Would you ever hire someone who told you what you are going to do for him. A guy that dosen't verbally say a word to you when he quits. And just decides to not show up when he was holding out for alot of money to work for you in the first place. And you spent alot of time and money on him. No thats what other teams are goint to see when he TRIES to find another ride. I can't see him riding for a factory team in the U.S. anytime soon.
j100
6/13/2011 8:06pm
JCRF217 wrote:
englishman wrote:
The guy is an idiot.

he's saying CP is an idiot and i agree with him. guy is a moron and i've been saying that since he sat out of SX for more money.
englishman
6/13/2011 8:08pm Edited Date/Time 6/13/2011 8:10pm
englishman wrote:
The guy is an idiot.

JCRF217 wrote:
Would you ever hire someone who told you what you are going to do for him. A guy that dosen't verbally say a word to you...
Would you ever hire someone who told you what you are going to do for him. A guy that dosen't verbally say a word to you when he quits. And just decides to not show up when he was holding out for alot of money to work for you in the first place. And you spent alot of time and money on him. No thats what other teams are goint to see when he TRIES to find another ride. I can't see him riding for a factory team in the U.S. anytime soon.
I concurr, lucky for him his Dad runs a GP team in Europe.

Equally lucky for him BT has decided to bag it until he feels better.
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
6/13/2011 8:08pm
JCRF217 wrote:
englishman wrote:
The guy is an idiot.

j100 wrote:
he's saying CP is an idiot and i agree with him. guy is a moron and i've been saying that since he sat out of SX...
he's saying CP is an idiot and i agree with him. guy is a moron and i've been saying that since he sat out of SX for more money.
That plan is paying huge dividends. Hope he figures it all out before he cooks himself.

The plus side, this is the makings for a Fantastic Cinderella Story.
JCRF217
6/13/2011 8:09pm
englishman wrote:
The guy is an idiot.

JCRF217 wrote:
Would you ever hire someone who told you what you are going to do for him. A guy that dosen't verbally say a word to you...
englishman wrote:
I concurr, lucky for him his Dad runs a GP team in Europe. Equally lucky for him BT has decided to bag it until he feels...

That is about all he's got left.
kongols
6/13/2011 8:11pm
englishman wrote:
The guy is an idiot.

JCRF217 wrote:
englishman wrote:
I concurr, lucky for him his Dad runs a GP team in Europe. Equally lucky for him BT has decided to bag it until he feels...

No he doesn`t anymore. He quit his job at GP`s and is with Cris in USA.
kingy77
6/13/2011 8:13pm
Townley just left CLS Kawasaki, so my guess he is heading there.
englishman
6/13/2011 8:13pm
JCRF217 wrote:
englishman wrote:

kongols wrote:
Oh ! Pretty well fucked then ?? Maybe they can open a patisserie or a poodle grooming store in Miami together ??
kongols
6/13/2011 8:14pm
englishman wrote:

kongols wrote:
englishman wrote:
Oh ! Pretty well fucked then ?? Maybe they can open a patisserie or a poodle grooming store in Miami together ??
Yeah, I`m sure that`s a plan...Huh
JCRF217
6/13/2011 8:19pm
His plan is to sit at home and ride jet ski's, eat french fries and make crapes.
skidsteer16
6/13/2011 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 6/13/2011 8:20pm
Bummer deal all around. Sounds like it was really weird how things fell apart. Didn't hear a bit of disdain in Genova's voice, just disappointment.
BobbyM
6/13/2011 8:34pm
i bet if russ was his agent still he'd be racing
wawazat
6/13/2011 9:02pm
Chalk up another broken contract...Wink
Taylor156
6/13/2011 9:53pm
JCRF217 wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
That's news?

More like old news...
X2
Taylor156
6/13/2011 9:55pm
BobbyM wrote:
i bet if russ was his agent still he'd be racing
I doubt with how much he wanted, he would of never made press day ay hangtown
bd
6/13/2011 11:54pm
Most, if not none, of you cock suckers know what CP is going through. Best of luck to both Genova, DV, and CP.
Ddavis
6/13/2011 11:59pm
JCRF217 wrote:
englishman wrote:
The guy is an idiot.

j100 wrote:
he's saying CP is an idiot and i agree with him. guy is a moron and i've been saying that since he sat out of SX...
He sat out supercross because of his shoulder IMO, I'm dealing with the same exact injury and it still doesn't feel anywhere near 100% and it's been over 7 months.
6/14/2011 12:25am
englishman wrote:

THat sounds like a likely possibility, even though his father no longer works for that team, it still sounds like a feasible outcome.
akmx17
6/14/2011 12:31am
bd wrote:
Most, if not none, of you cock suckers know what CP is going through. Best of luck to both Genova, DV, and CP.
Oh, and you do?

Give the ride to Ben Lamay and lets move on.

Post a reply to: CP 377 BIG NEWS!

The Latest