|
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
8/21/2012 9:26am Edited Date/Time 8/21/2012 9:47am
Makes me think of Italian food - Olive Garden
Rob_Miller
8/21/2012 9:27am
Pretty cool that they are letting people schedule a test ride. Can't beat that.
yanks_178
8/21/2012 11:12am
I would pay $300 to ride with that suspension for a day just to see what I am missing. I've always been a big believer in setup/suspension of your bike is more important than motor work. I've had PC do my suspension before and thought that was good for $750 but would love to see what $8,000 or even works suspension was like. I would like to ride the same bike with my setup and then this setup and see what my lap times were. It would be interesting to see if something like this actually helped the average weekend warrior.
Rob_Miller
8/21/2012 12:37pm
yanks_178 wrote:
I would pay $300 to ride with that suspension for a day just to see what I am missing. I've always been a big believer in...
I would pay $300 to ride with that suspension for a day just to see what I am missing. I've always been a big believer in setup/suspension of your bike is more important than motor work. I've had PC do my suspension before and thought that was good for $750 but would love to see what $8,000 or even works suspension was like. I would like to ride the same bike with my setup and then this setup and see what my lap times were. It would be interesting to see if something like this actually helped the average weekend warrior.
If it was set up for said weekend warrior, I think it would make a difference in lap times. Main reason being fatigue. I think that the suspension being 100% dialed for the average guy, makes a world of difference. The bike flowing for your style, your riding pace, your weight, and everything else is not going to tire you out as much as a bike that you are fighting. You might not even realize that you're fighting the bike, until you ride this suspension. Believe me, If I had the money for $8,000 dollar suspension. I'd have it. For 2 reasons.. 1. Performance. 2. Just to say I have it! Then again, I'll never have the money for it, so its easier to make that decision knowing that it will never happen!

The Shop

elia.zinetti
8/21/2012 6:14pm
The suspension set is mine and I used to rave the AMA national last year, so it's set up for a pro 170lbs rider. The whole set has about 15 hours on it, brand new! Let me know if you guys have any questions .
stillwelding
8/21/2012 6:26pm Edited Date/Time 8/21/2012 6:27pm
burn1986 wrote:
Makes me think of Italian food - Olive Garden
Olive Garden isn't Italian food. Nice forks and shock though.
stillwelding
8/21/2012 6:29pm
yanks_178 wrote:
I would pay $300 to ride with that suspension for a day just to see what I am missing. I've always been a big believer in...
If I can find 20 more guys like you, I'll buy'em and rent them out to pay for them.
gfmoto
8/21/2012 11:06pm
The suspension set is mine and I used to rave the AMA national last year, so it's set up for a pro 170lbs rider. The whole...
The suspension set is mine and I used to rave the AMA national last year, so it's set up for a pro 170lbs rider. The whole set has about 15 hours on it, brand new! Let me know if you guys have any questions .
why would someone buy this and not A-kit stuff? why are you selling it? where did you buy this and when?
elia.zinetti
8/22/2012 7:39am
The suspension set is mine and I used to rave the AMA national last year, so it's set up for a pro 170lbs rider. The whole...
gfmoto wrote:
why would someone buy this and not A-kit stuff? why are you selling it? where did you buy this and when?
I am selling it because I don't ride professionally anymore. I used to live an hour away from the Solva factory, and in europe Solva is the best suspension you can buy if you're not a factory rider and don't get all the factory stuff. I always had a set of Solva since I was 15 and whenever solva came out with new suspensions, I would trade in my used set for a new one. Now I'm here in the us just as a college student and I ride probably once a month..I simply don't need factory suspensions anyomore. Regarding the A-kit I don't really have an answer, Solva and procircuit a-kit are both highly competitive suspensions and at that point I guess it's just personal preference. I've always kept my Solva because I know Roland Solva ( the guy who makes the suspensions) and I never had problems .
newmann
8/22/2012 7:43am
Any idea what the differences are between the CRF suspension components and a 2007 CR125?
Big
8/22/2012 8:16am
This is the real deal. Have exact same rear suspension for sale in Sweden. Rider i support has tested and riding Öhlin (of course) and KYB kit as well. Its a question about taste pretty much. KYB is touchy with adjustments and fade a little after few hours and need a lot of close services (still a favorite from Enzo). Öhlins have now a pretty good "standard" setup and a real workhorse. Sölva never let you down even if you hammer throu bumps with adjustments in Africa. Carioli and DeDycker prefered Sölva when they could choose pretty much anything. Not a single person answered my advertise yet. (1200 dollar)We dont know if it will fit 13 Honda 450. If so maybe keep it because few hours.Same with complete Ohlin fork and rear (Factorystuff) Kyb front and rear (Enzostuff). Maybe buy the complete kit from you Elia? Should seriusly think about it for sure. The front fork is not easy to get hold on.Wink
Big
8/22/2012 8:25am
newmann wrote:
Any idea what the differences are between the CRF suspension components and a 2007 CR125?
Doesn't fit CR 250 -07at all (tried that with forkkit, rear is out of the question). Don't know about 125. You probably know more about 125 versus 250?
Big
8/22/2012 8:28am
Big wrote:
This is the real deal. Have exact same rear suspension for sale in Sweden. Rider i support has tested and riding Öhlin (of course) and KYB...
This is the real deal. Have exact same rear suspension for sale in Sweden. Rider i support has tested and riding Öhlin (of course) and KYB kit as well. Its a question about taste pretty much. KYB is touchy with adjustments and fade a little after few hours and need a lot of close services (still a favorite from Enzo). Öhlins have now a pretty good "standard" setup and a real workhorse. Sölva never let you down even if you hammer throu bumps with adjustments in Africa. Carioli and DeDycker prefered Sölva when they could choose pretty much anything. Not a single person answered my advertise yet. (1200 dollar)We dont know if it will fit 13 Honda 450. If so maybe keep it because few hours.Same with complete Ohlin fork and rear (Factorystuff) Kyb front and rear (Enzostuff). Maybe buy the complete kit from you Elia? Should seriusly think about it for sure. The front fork is not easy to get hold on.Wink
I was generally writing about rearshock. sorry missed that part.Dizzy
Big
8/23/2012 1:25am
gfmoto wrote:
I am selling it because I don't ride professionally anymore. I used to live an hour away from the Solva factory, and in europe Solva is...
I am selling it because I don't ride professionally anymore. I used to live an hour away from the Solva factory, and in europe Solva is the best suspension you can buy if you're not a factory rider and don't get all the factory stuff. I always had a set of Solva since I was 15 and whenever solva came out with new suspensions, I would trade in my used set for a new one. Now I'm here in the us just as a college student and I ride probably once a month..I simply don't need factory suspensions anyomore. Regarding the A-kit I don't really have an answer, Solva and procircuit a-kit are both highly competitive suspensions and at that point I guess it's just personal preference. I've always kept my Solva because I know Roland Solva ( the guy who makes the suspensions) and I never had problems .
Where do you do service in SoCal? Mission impossible? Is this a 11 kit?
elia.zinetti
8/23/2012 6:35am
gfmoto wrote:
I am selling it because I don't ride professionally anymore. I used to live an hour away from the Solva factory, and in europe Solva is...
Big wrote:
Where do you do service in SoCal? Mission impossible? Is this a 11 kit?
Yes it's a 2011 kit. I am in the LA area.
Big
8/23/2012 8:27am
I meant where can you do service on suspension if you go to SoCal for preseason training in winter?(3 months)

Post a reply to: CL Ad of the Day (for real).......

The Latest